Author Topic: LIGHTS!!!  (Read 359 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Re: LIGHTS!!!
« Reply #30 on: July 25, 2009, 03:39:23 PM »
but it comes down to this when your tired and your a driver you find a place
grapvine
garden grove (near the mall)
santa barbara
10 east
blythe

(basically a rest area is the place but sometimes its whatever)

i mean ive slept all over the westcoast cuz it makes my job easier and its a money saver lol
see some dont have it made easy, and i get my money

i work for a company who does truck brokering...
i do copies and stuff... go to post office bank bla bla bla

oh aiight, thats cool. Fuck sleepin on the side of the 405 tho lol

yeah i guess so. i couldnt do that job, i always get fuckin drowsy when i drive long distances...
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: July 25, 2009, 03:43:54 PM »
i drive everywhere south/north/east/west of almost any freeway in this nation, and if i havent been there, chances are ima be goin there
so 110, 105, 710, 405, 10, 15, 40, 395, 80, 101, 680,17, 880, 85, 87 i mean theres freeways for days and ive been on em drivin i know the la area better than any other area
ive been to so many places i sometimes forget some of the places ive been to cuz i got so many streets/freeways/landmarks etc...stored lol
but yeah daygo its not a easy job but i like it so for now its cool
to some that know me, they know me as "mapquest" since ive been to so many places and not many be studyin and learnin where everythang is like me

and its wack cuz im allergic to chicken so not alot for me to eat

but ive heard some crazy stories and seen some on the road

i mean i dont know bout this 1

Ever do under hood cooking?  Stick your stuff in aluminum foil and place it on ex manifold, drive for several miles (unless you get caught in traffic due to Nobamas motorcade - then its several minutes) it'll cook right up in no time.  Double wrap to ensure no fuel taste.

good shit... man... do you go to north and south on the 5
« Last Edit: July 25, 2009, 04:14:57 PM by GET YOUR WALK ON »
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #32 on: July 26, 2009, 01:02:14 PM »
Ever do under hood cooking?  Stick your stuff in aluminum foil and place it on ex manifold, drive for several miles (unless you get caught in traffic due to Nobamas motorcade - then its several minutes) it'll cook right up in no time.  Double wrap to ensure no fuel taste.

lol funny. I read about that shit years ago in a car and driver magazine. It was showin how you can cook chicken, fish, etc.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #33 on: July 26, 2009, 02:32:14 PM »
i drive everywhere south/north/east/west of almost any freeway in this nation, and if i havent been there, chances are ima be goin there
so 110, 105, 710, 405, 10, 15, 40, 395, 80, 101, 680,17, 880, 85, 87 i mean theres freeways for days and ive been on em drivin i know the la area better than any other area
ive been to so many places i sometimes forget some of the places ive been to cuz i got so many streets/freeways/landmarks etc...stored lol
but yeah daygo its not a easy job but i like it so for now its cool
to some that know me, they know me as "mapquest" since ive been to so many places and not many be studyin and learnin where everythang is like me

and its wack cuz im allergic to chicken so not alot for me to eat

but ive heard some crazy stories and seen some on the road

i mean i dont know bout this 1

if you ever roll up on the interstate 90...
like zone 0 zone 1
near new england area... its hard to use mapquest cuz you might encounter low bridges...

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: July 27, 2009, 09:16:06 PM »
lol
thats basically where i read it from
bein on tha road that long, i jus wait and wait (ive waited hours before i could eat)

lol funny. I read about that shit years ago in a car and driver magazine. It was showin how you can cook chicken, fish, etc.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #35 on: July 27, 2009, 10:16:55 PM »
lol
thats basically where i read it from
bein on tha road that long, i jus wait and wait (ive waited hours before i could eat)

wow i know that lifestyle...