which of these 3 has the best burgers?

McDonalds
5 (35.7%)
B.K.
4 (28.6%)
Wendy's
5 (35.7%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Author Topic: McDonalds vs Burger King vs Wendy's = who makes the best burger?  (Read 534 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Re: McDonalds vs Burger King vs Wendy's = who makes the best burger?
« Reply #30 on: July 25, 2009, 06:09:14 PM »
In n Out >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ____________________ (insert ur favorite fast food place).  

For burgers, probably so. Their fries are ass though.  And I dont fuck with that sauce they be puttin on the burgers. I just get ketchup and sometimes mustard.

their fries are bomb!!!  a double double, well done fries with a bit of salt and some ketchup, and a rootbeer and we're in business!!!  :bandit:

damn, youre the first person i think ive ever known that said they like the fries and In n Out.  You ever had em animal style?
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #31 on: July 25, 2009, 06:33:59 PM »
animal style? lol
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Jaydc555

« Reply #33 on: July 25, 2009, 06:39:47 PM »
If were only deciding between these then I'd go with wendys.I always feel sick after eating the other two.But white spot makes the best burgers with that triple o sauce!fatburger is my second.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #34 on: July 25, 2009, 06:41:19 PM »
In n Out >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ____________________ (insert ur favorite fast food place).  

For burgers, probably so. Their fries are ass though.  And I dont fuck with that sauce they be puttin on the burgers. I just get ketchup and sometimes mustard.

their fries are bomb!!!  a double double, well done fries with a bit of salt and some ketchup, and a rootbeer and we're in business!!!  :bandit:

damn, youre the first person i think ive ever known that said they like the fries and In n Out.  You ever had em animal style?

sometimes...the only thing i dont like about that is that it gets messy when its animal style.  lol

animal style? lol

grilled onions, cheese, and "special sauce".  

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #35 on: July 25, 2009, 06:41:40 PM »
Wendy's "Always fresh, never frozen" patties

Classic Double with the works!!

na, Baconator! ;D

Wendy's, no contest.
lol, the baconator is pretty serious

lol fuckin heart attack...

Wendy's Baconator

Calories 830
Calories from Fat 460
Total Fat (Grams) 51.0
Saturated Fat (Grams) 23.0
Sodium (MG) 1880

bring that shit on, the heart attack is worth the 10 minutes of greatness eating it. :laugh:

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #36 on: July 25, 2009, 06:54:03 PM »
Wendy's "Always fresh, never frozen" patties

Classic Double with the works!!

na, Baconator! ;D

Wendy's, no contest.
lol, the baconator is pretty serious

lol fuckin heart attack...

Wendy's Baconator

Calories 830
Calories from Fat 460
Total Fat (Grams) 51.0
Saturated Fat (Grams) 23.0
Sodium (MG) 1880

bring that shit on, the heart attack is worth the 10 minutes of greatness eating it. :laugh:

lol!! "I eat Heart Attacks like you for lunch!!"
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

westsiderider323

« Reply #37 on: July 25, 2009, 07:07:35 PM »
down in TX at they BKs they got somethin called the Texas Double Whopper its pretty much a heartattack waitin to happen i ate it and got sick so i voted McDs