0 (0%)
I HATE IT
4 (44.4%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Author Topic: RAVES  (Read 384 times)

Sikotic™

Re: RAVES
« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2009, 02:32:20 AM »
LIGHTS WHEN IS THE NEXT BIG RAVE????????????? I WANNA DO IT BIG HOMIE!!!!!!!!!!!!
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Kool Beenz

« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2009, 02:33:49 AM »
oh thank god Sik is back....

here to save the board from its retardation

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2009, 02:35:41 AM »
LIGHTS WHEN IS THE NEXT BIG RAVE????????????? I WANNA DO IT BIG HOMIE!!!!!!!!!!!!
hommie if you do it medium too its still cool...
come thru smoke some blunts...
but we should definately kick it and drink...
how are you at brandy drinking?

Floydness

« Reply #18 on: July 26, 2009, 02:41:44 AM »
whats with all the fuckin gay ass beads?

we call it kande ag, its a form of affection at a rave. when u meet someone u can trade kande with them as a gift...and its used in a social matter..

Muhfukka

« Reply #19 on: July 26, 2009, 02:42:24 AM »
YOU CAN TAKE ONE TYLENOL AND A 2 1/2 HOUR ENERGY AND STILL HANDLE YOUR SHIT

Sikotic™

« Reply #20 on: July 26, 2009, 02:43:26 AM »
dogg, im all for brandy. i got kicked out the saddle ranch last night and the standard for going crazy thats how i get down. give me the info when teh next rave is so i can join you, real shit.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #21 on: July 26, 2009, 02:44:05 AM »
YOU CAN TAKE ONE TYLENOL AND A 2 1/2 HOUR ENERGY AND STILL HANDLE YOUR SHIT
that would make me too hyper too much energy

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #22 on: July 26, 2009, 07:54:53 AM »
i use to organise raves back in the days! in 2003 i've passed more time in raves that in my house lol house,trance,techno,goa,hardcore,drum and bass...name it i've been there before! http://www.rave.ca/en/photos_image/party_d_la_st_jean_baptiste_2003/7046/ that was me back then in a outdoor rave,so many great memories! it's been 6 years without a rave.im starting to really miss them  :(

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #23 on: July 26, 2009, 09:17:49 AM »

Floydness

« Reply #24 on: July 26, 2009, 10:45:00 AM »
i use to organise raves back in the days! in 2003 i've passed more time in raves that in my house lol house,trance,techno,goa,hardcore,drum and bass...name it i've been there before! http://www.rave.ca/en/photos_image/party_d_la_st_jean_baptiste_2003/7046/ that was me back then in a outdoor rave,so many great memories! it's been 6 years without a rave.im starting to really miss them  :(

aww then why dont u go?? where do u stay?

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #25 on: July 26, 2009, 10:48:15 AM »

aww then why dont u go?? where do u stay?

trust me i will  ;) i live in montreal,canada!

Floydness

« Reply #26 on: July 26, 2009, 10:49:28 AM »
oooohh I heard its beautiful over there  :) how is the rave scene in canada?

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #27 on: July 26, 2009, 10:57:08 AM »
it's pretty nice over here. we got a shit load of rave for every kind of electronic music (house,trance,techno....and so on) i suggest you look at the site where my picture is to give you an idea of whats going on here  ;) 8)

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #28 on: July 26, 2009, 10:58:04 AM »
raves sure are dank

Floydness

« Reply #29 on: July 26, 2009, 11:03:27 AM »
I looked at the pics and I didnt see rave pics I saw like a rolling kickback at a park hehe.. which one are u? the one with the sunglasses? that other kid is rolling BALLSSSS hahaha... btw, I wana go party in canada!! hows the x over there?