Author Topic: Russia Update: 99% of hostages killed by Russian army!!  (Read 231 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Russia Update: 99% of hostages killed by Russian army!!
« on: October 27, 2002, 05:02:58 PM »
looks like you haters jump the gun eh?

Reuters) - All but two of the 117 hostages so far confirmed dead in the Moscow theater siege died of gas poisoning, the city's top doctor said Sunday. Andrei Seltsovsky, chairman of the health committee of the city of Moscow, said only one of the around 800 hostages had died from gunshot wounds when elite troops stormed the musical theater early Saturday

"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

RAPQUAKE

Re:Russia Update: 99% of hostages killed by Russian army!!
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2002, 06:05:45 PM »
Haha is this really true?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2002, 08:05:06 PM »
I heard a 5 year old kid was running screaming "I WANT MY MOMMY", and a Muslim shot him to death...

CWalker187

« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2002, 08:18:20 PM »

Reuters) - All but two of the 117 hostages so far confirmed dead in the Moscow theater siege died of gas poisoning, the city's top doctor said Sunday. Andrei Seltsovsky, chairman of the health committee of the city of Moscow, said only one of the around 800 hostages had died from gunshot wounds when elite troops stormed the musical theater early Saturday

What the hell is your problem? You sound like you got some sort of sick satisfaction out of this tragic news. The fact of the matter is that the Muslim terrorists had already shot and killed some hostages execution style, and were threatening to kill the rest at 6 a.m. that morning. So when the morning came and they heard shots inside, the Russians pumped sleeping gas inside the theater in order to make everyone sleepy and drowsy. Then they sent in their forces to rescue the hostages. Unfortunately, about 90 of the 800 or so hostages died from the gas, mostly because they were so sick and hungry after the Muslim extremists had denied them any care.

Only a mentally retarded chimpanzee, or a Muslim, would place the blame for these innocent people's deaths on the Russians and not the Muslim extremists. But then again, Muslims are so brainwashed and evil it really isn't suprising.

Oh well, the only good news in this is that the Russian forces killed almost all of the terrorists. One thing you can always count on is the terrible fighting capabilities of Muslims.

RAPQUAKE

« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2002, 09:10:25 PM »

Only a mentally retarded chimpanzee, or a Muslim, would place the blame for these innocent people's deaths on the Russians and not the Muslim extremists. But then again, Muslims are so brainwashed and evil it really isn't suprising.
LOL that was funny... ;D
but anyway Yeah i was surprised when Tech said what he said...i mean anyone other than a brainwashed Muslim cannot do something cruel like that, no way...
« Last Edit: October 27, 2002, 09:12:17 PM by RAP QUAKE »

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2002, 09:41:41 AM »

What the hell is your problem? You sound like you got some sort of sick satisfaction out of this tragic news. The fact of the matter is that the Muslim terrorists had already shot and killed some hostages execution style, and were threatening to kill the rest at 6 a.m. that morning. So when the morning came and they heard shots inside, the Russians pumped sleeping gas inside the theater in order to make everyone sleepy and drowsy. Then they sent in their forces to rescue the hostages. Unfortunately, about 90 of the 800 or so hostages died from the gas, mostly because they were so sick and hungry after the Muslim extremists had denied them any care.

Oh well, the only good news in this is that the Russian forces killed almost all of the terrorists. One thing you can always count on is the terrible fighting capabilities of Muslims.

ha ha, you are a fool

what did i say?

99% of hostages killed by Russian Army.

no where did i express rejoice at that....or support that

all i said that the Russian Army killed most of the hostages

do any of u dispute that? lol, one more point for Tech

and c walker, re: muslims fighting capabilities....,

a moron in a tank can beat a militant genius with an AK anyday, so dont tell me you americans have good fighting capabilities, just some high tech gizmos,
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll