Author Topic: hey floydness lets have cyber sex  (Read 675 times)

Jaydc555

Re: hey floydness lets have cyber sex
« Reply #30 on: July 26, 2009, 03:49:06 PM »
I have my own appreciation thread with over 20 users saying how much they enjoy my posts.I make countless people laugh every day on this forum.Mt opinion on music is respected and I often get into discussions.I get complimented all the time and referred to as one of the best posters.Looney and ocho if you left the forum today not one person would notice and nobody would care

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #31 on: July 26, 2009, 03:51:41 PM »
Looney and ocho if you left the forum today not one person would notice and nobody would care

if that's the case, they should enter this thread & give there responses; http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=225160.0 :P

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #32 on: July 26, 2009, 03:55:53 PM »
^A.G. talks in the West Coast Section & i see Jay in the Outbounds Section all the time.

EDIT: not meant for Ocho, btw. :P

doesnt mean shit, those posts are most likely bullshit, n i have never seen AG or jay contribute. contributing isnt posting, its helpin people find info, hookin them up with a track their requesting, or just making a hook up thread.

do you "contribute"?

are you their guardian angel? lol, if im bitchin about the uselessness of AG and jaydc, obviously i did, doesnt take much to figure it out.

I have my own appreciation thread with over 20 users saying how much they enjoy my posts.I make countless people laugh every day on this forum.Mt opinion on music is respected and I often get into discussions.I get complimented all the time and referred to as one of the best posters.Looney and ocho if you left the forum today not one person would notice and nobody would care

lol your a goddamn loser, y would anyone care if anyone person in the forum left.  

you just made cuz your buttbuddy bananas is gone, dont worry he comes back after while when he thinks every1 forgets that hes a lil pussy.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: July 26, 2009, 03:57:14 PM »
^A.G. talks in the West Coast Section & i see Jay in the Outbounds Section all the time.

doesnt mean shit, those posts are most likely bullshit, n i have never seen AG or jay contribute. contributing isnt posting, its helpin people find info, hookin them up with a track their requesting, or just making a hook up thread.

do you "contribute"?

are you their guardian angel? lol, if im bitchin about the uselessness of AG and jaydc, obviously i did, doesnt take much to figure it out.

lol, no; i just post in almost every section & i don't think i've ever seen you in a section other than this one or anything that was "contributed".

Jaydc555

« Reply #34 on: July 26, 2009, 03:58:46 PM »
All looney does is Leach music and talk about how gangsta he is even though we've seen his picture and he looks like a shook little gook

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: July 26, 2009, 03:59:16 PM »
Looney and ocho if you left the forum today not one person would notice and nobody would care

if that's the case, they should enter this thread & give there responses; http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=225160.0 :P

that shits retarded, what the g-spot, sport section is irrelevent. if the main posters of the outbounds,westcoast, hook up spot were gone we'd be done. lol its never one person, but without posters liek chad vader, tuskanraider, and many others etc.

dubcc would be dead. they wouldnt get any new members.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: July 26, 2009, 04:02:55 PM »

that shits retarded, what the g-spot, sport section is irrelevent. if the main posters of the outbounds,westcoast, hook up spot were gone we'd be done. lol its never one person, but without posters liek chad vader, tuskanraider, and many others etc.

LOL, if they all left; but why would they all leave?

if one member thinks they contribute so much that Dubcc couldn't survive without them, i wouldn't even know what to say to that. :laugh:

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: July 26, 2009, 04:05:07 PM »

do you "contribute"?

lol, no; i just post in almost every section & i don't think i've ever seen you in a section other than this one or anything that was "contributed".

its probaly because i dont waste my time makign 12 posts a day, lol i contributed a good amount over the years im here.  

jay stfu, ive hooked up countless people with their request, and made a good amount of hook up threads in the section.

you = 0

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: July 26, 2009, 04:06:20 PM »

if one member thinks they contribute so much that Dubcc couldn't survive without them, i wouldn't even know what to say to that. :laugh:

well you just anwsered your own question than. im sayin dubcc wouldnt get phased unless all of them left. if one left it wouldnt change anything.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: July 26, 2009, 04:10:17 PM »

well you just anwsered your own question than. im sayin dubcc wouldnt get phased unless all of them left. if one left it wouldnt change anything.

yeah, but i'm sure people on this board have a big enough ego to think differently. :laugh:

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: July 26, 2009, 04:12:11 PM »

do you "contribute"?

its probaly because i dont waste my time makign 12 posts a day, lol i contributed a good amount over the years im here.  

jay stfu, ive hooked up countless people with their request, and made a good amount of hook up threads in the section.

you = 0

a might two posts a day & somehow you manage to make the two contributing to something?

waste your time? how is 12 a day a lot when you can do 10 of them off your phone while being out? :laugh:

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: July 26, 2009, 04:17:49 PM »

do you "contribute"?

you = 0

a might two posts a day & somehow you manage to make the two contributing to something?

waste your time? how is 12 a day a lot when you can do 10 of them off your phone while being out? :laugh:

i dont understand why would you post on dubcc when ur out, i mean sometimes ur boread, waiting for something but, everyday?

you do kno my averages are throughtout the whole time i was at the dubb and i dont come on everday, i make atleast 10 posts everytime i come here and it averages 2, so for you to average 12 posts a day (unless u come on every damn day)  you post atleast 25-30.

anyways about the contributing, i dont really give a fuck what ur tryna get at because ive paid my dues.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: July 26, 2009, 04:24:21 PM »

do you "contribute"?

you = 0

i dont understand why would you post on dubcc when ur out, i mean sometimes ur boread, waiting for something but, everyday?

you do kno my averages are throughtout the whole time i was at the dubb and i dont come on everday, i make atleast 10 posts everytime i come here and it averages 2, so for you to average 12 posts a day (unless u come on every damn day)  you post atleast 25-30.

anyways about the contributing, i dont really give a fuck what ur tryna get at because ive paid my dues.

i don't know what you're tryna get at but if you read another recent thread of mine, people on this forum post on four or five others, so if i think i understand what you mean by "you really post everyday?", don't even go there lol.

anyway, you play ball, your team loses, you sit down for a game & you can make 4 posts EASY! come home make 4 & then go back out & make another 4 while in the car going somewhere. :P

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: July 26, 2009, 04:34:59 PM »

do you "contribute"?

you = 0

i don't know what you're tryna get at but if you read another recent thread of mine, people on this forum post on four or five others, so if i think i understand what you mean by "you really post everyday?", don't even go there lol.

anyway, you play ball, your team loses, you sit down for a game & you can make 4 posts EASY! come home make 4 & then go back out & make another 4 while in the car going somewhere. :P

honestly homie, i was just offended that u said i didnt contribute, because i have spent time hookin people up, or making a hook up thread.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #44 on: July 26, 2009, 04:37:31 PM »

do you "contribute"?

you = 0

The dub doesn't even cross my mind when I'm out. Is your outside life really not that interesting to the point where any break you get you are posting here?