Author Topic: hey floydness lets have cyber sex  (Read 636 times)

Jaydc555

Re: hey floydness lets have cyber sex
« Reply #45 on: July 26, 2009, 04:37:48 PM »
And I have hooked people up privately in pm you silly gook

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #46 on: July 26, 2009, 04:42:04 PM »
^A.G. talks in the West Coast Section & i see Jay in the Outbounds Section all the time.

EDIT: not meant for Ocho, btw. :P

doesnt mean shit, those posts are most likely bullshit, n i have never seen AG or jay contribute. contributing isnt posting, its helpin people find info, hookin them up with a track their requesting, or just making a hook up thread.

do you "contribute"?

are you their guardian angel? lol, if im bitchin about the uselessness of AG and jaydc, obviously i did, doesnt take much to figure it out.

lol, no; i just post in almost every section & i don't think i've ever seen you in a section other than this one or anything that was "contributed".

its probaly because i dont waste my time makign 12 posts a day, lol i contributed a good amount over the years im here.  

jay stfu, ive hooked up countless people with their request, and made a good amount of hook up threads in the section.

you = 0

a might two posts a day & somehow you manage to make the two contributing to something?

waste your time? how is 12 a day a lot when you can do 10 of them off your phone while being out? :laugh:

i dont understand why would you post on dubcc when ur out, i mean sometimes ur boread, waiting for something but, everyday?

you do kno my averages are throughtout the whole time i was at the dubb and i dont come on everday, i make atleast 10 posts everytime i come here and it averages 2, so for you to average 12 posts a day (unless u come on every damn day)  you post atleast 25-30.

anyways about the contributing, i dont really give a fuck what ur tryna get at because ive paid my dues.

i don't know what you're tryna get at but if you read another recent thread of mine, people on this forum post on four or five others, so if i think i understand what you mean by "you really post everyday?", don't even go there lol.

anyway, you play ball, your team loses, you sit down for a game & you can make 4 posts EASY! come home make 4 & then go back out & make another 4 while in the car going somewhere. :P

honestly homie, i was just offended that u said i didnt contribute, because i have spent time hookin people up, or making a hook up thread.

aii, aii, no disrespect, my G. ;)

^A.G. talks in the West Coast Section & i see Jay in the Outbounds Section all the time.

EDIT: not meant for Ocho, btw. :P

doesnt mean shit, those posts are most likely bullshit, n i have never seen AG or jay contribute. contributing isnt posting, its helpin people find info, hookin them up with a track their requesting, or just making a hook up thread.

do you "contribute"?

are you their guardian angel? lol, if im bitchin about the uselessness of AG and jaydc, obviously i did, doesnt take much to figure it out.

lol, no; i just post in almost every section & i don't think i've ever seen you in a section other than this one or anything that was "contributed".

its probaly because i dont waste my time makign 12 posts a day, lol i contributed a good amount over the years im here. 

jay stfu, ive hooked up countless people with their request, and made a good amount of hook up threads in the section.

you = 0

a might two posts a day & somehow you manage to make the two contributing to something?

waste your time? how is 12 a day a lot when you can do 10 of them off your phone while being out? :laugh:

i dont understand why would you post on dubcc when ur out, i mean sometimes ur boread, waiting for something but, everyday?

you do kno my averages are throughtout the whole time i was at the dubb and i dont come on everday, i make atleast 10 posts everytime i come here and it averages 2, so for you to average 12 posts a day (unless u come on every damn day)  you post atleast 25-30.

anyways about the contributing, i dont really give a fuck what ur tryna get at because ive paid my dues.

i don't know what you're tryna get at but if you read another recent thread of mine, people on this forum post on four or five others, so if i think i understand what you mean by "you really post everyday?", don't even go there lol.

anyway, you play ball, your team loses, you sit down for a game & you can make 4 posts EASY! come home make 4 & then go back out & make another 4 while in the car going somewhere. :P

The dub doesn't even cross my mind when I'm out. Is your outside life really not that interesting to the point where any break you get you are posting here?

i guess so, i know everybody lives the amazing life here; great BJs & sex every single night & killing people with there homeboys, but i just live the average life.

i guess you chill with such interesting people, you haven't met REAL people who text literally every other second; the difference between texting & typing a post on the Dub is...?

Floydness

« Reply #47 on: July 26, 2009, 04:46:01 PM »
has anyone ever noticed that in EVERY thread people get so sidetracked by bs drama? Instead of having an interesting sexual thread it has now become who contributes more to dubccs gspot.. lame  ::)

Jaydc555

« Reply #48 on: July 26, 2009, 04:47:51 PM »
I blame MTV

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #49 on: July 26, 2009, 04:53:41 PM »

i guess so, i know everybody lives the amazing life here; great BJs & sex every single night & killing people with there homeboys, but i just live the average life.

i guess you chill with such interesting people, you haven't met REAL people who text literally every other second; the difference between texting & typing a post on the Dub is...?

I've seen those people before. Yah I don't hang around with those types.

Typing a post is different because I'm at home, on a computer, on the internet and this forum shit is on my mind. Or I'm trying to write a paper and end up procrastinating. Its done on my alone time.

When I'm out, chilling with friends etc. I'm around real, physical people. Why would I be thinking about people I only know through an internet forum? Are you really that bored when you're with people? I seriously couldn't hang with someone who does that because it means they have zero attention span and don't really respect being around you.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #50 on: July 26, 2009, 04:58:36 PM »
has anyone ever noticed that in EVERY thread people get so sidetracked by bs drama? Instead of having an interesting sexual thread it has now become who contributes more to dubccs gspot.. lame  ::)

I'll bring it back on topic....
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=225174.0

Floydness

« Reply #51 on: July 26, 2009, 05:01:53 PM »
^^ yeah thanx for being such a cool person btw..

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #52 on: July 26, 2009, 05:49:12 PM »
Ill start...I walk into the room and take my pants off...

then muhfucka comes running up to you, kissing you, sucking on your neck, biting your lips a little bit, tugging your hair back gently and gives you a gentle yet firm sexy push on the bed.. he then starts running his fingers down your body making your 2 inch dick hard as a rock.. then slowly starts kissing the tip, going down the sturdy 1 1/2 inch shaft and starts sucking you off..

your turn  ;)
floy! stop you're turning them on lol

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #53 on: July 26, 2009, 05:49:31 PM »
Jerking off to my own baby pictures....

Floydness

« Reply #54 on: July 26, 2009, 05:50:33 PM »
Ill start...I walk into the room and take my pants off...

then muhfucka comes running up to you, kissing you, sucking on your neck, biting your lips a little bit, tugging your hair back gently and gives you a gentle yet firm sexy push on the bed.. he then starts running his fingers down your body making your 2 inch dick hard as a rock.. then slowly starts kissing the tip, going down the sturdy 1 1/2 inch shaft and starts sucking you off..

your turn  ;)
floy! stop you're turning them on lol

the only people im turning on is abnormal and muhfucka because im brining back old memories they had with each other

Jaydc555

« Reply #55 on: July 26, 2009, 05:51:42 PM »
No your just remembering that 3 way you had with roccy and nik where you were left at the end of the bed with a turkey club sandwich and they went at it

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #56 on: July 26, 2009, 07:11:22 PM »

I've seen those people before. Yah I don't hang around with those types.

Typing a post is different because I'm at home, on a computer, on the internet and this forum shit is on my mind. Or I'm trying to write a paper and end up procrastinating. Its done on my alone time.

When I'm out, chilling with friends etc. I'm around real, physical people. Why would I be thinking about people I only know through an internet forum? Are you really that bored when you're with people? I seriously couldn't hang with someone who does that because it means they have zero attention span and don't really respect being around you.

me & my homies love music, this is the dope spot for music; that's all lol.

Blasphemy

« Reply #57 on: July 26, 2009, 08:05:34 PM »
No your just remembering that 3 way you had with roccy and nik where you were left at the end of the bed with a turkey club sandwich and they went at it
LOL This entire forum is retarded. G-Spot = the 4chan of hip-hop forums.

Kool Beenz

« Reply #58 on: July 26, 2009, 08:13:28 PM »
Loon3y your so fucking stupid, whenever you post you just ask for music or talk about how gangsta you are

maybe if you can fuckin open you stupid gook eyes you can see that i do contribute to the board WAY more then you do...
i post opinions about music, sports news, and even hooked some people up with songs

get the fuck out of here you wanksta

hes just mad cus hes been exposed over 100 times on this board

Roccy

« Reply #59 on: July 26, 2009, 08:22:42 PM »

Dont include me into your fantasies.
how it really goes down..