Author Topic: Spider Loc "King Of Rappin' 'N Bangin' III"  (Read 2036 times)

Jay Rome

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Spider Loc "King Of Rappin' 'N Bangin' III"
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2009, 10:09:22 AM »
oh brother here we go again this dumb bitch following me whereever i post

my dubcnn buddy where i post you re gonna post

Get off my homegirl clit.......Shit you bitch ass nigga you don't even like females thats why you posting on here all day about different niggas and begging to meet niggas as well.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2009, 10:16:31 AM by Jay Rome »

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2009, 10:13:09 AM »

Nigga u be in every Spider Loc thread, on his website and u keep PMin me. Ain't nobody followin you lol

Tell'em why u PMed Paybacc 50 times? You're a str8 loser.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2009, 10:14:16 AM »

Get all my homegirl clit.......Shit you bitch ass nigga you don't even like females thats why you posting on here all day about different niggas and begging to meet niggas as well.

What it do, Jay!

This nigga is funny as hell

Jay Rome

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2009, 10:19:24 AM »

Get all my homegirl clit.......Shit you bitch ass nigga you don't even like females thats why you posting on here all day about different niggas and begging to meet niggas as well.

What it do, Jay!

This nigga is funny as hell

What up Supreme what that shit do sweetie.....Yeah this bitch ass nigga keep Private Messaging me too about meeting him. I won't even waste my time Paybacc already had that bitch nigga scared to throw down.

newwestcoast

« Reply #19 on: August 07, 2009, 10:27:47 AM »
fuc you jay rome nigga you a buster and supreme stop lying hoe you follow me if i post something on spiindastreets.com you there to defend, dubcnn, thisis50 bitch why do you care what i have to say bitch i wont stop im a keep doing it so why bother
i mean im scared of big payback i didnt show up, but i did show up to his video, i went to shakeys for smeeze c day i mean
these niggaz seen me at the dubshow bet awards after parties and didnt have shit to say
im chillin man you know

Jay Rome

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #20 on: August 07, 2009, 10:31:47 AM »
fuc you jay rome nigga you a buster and supreme stop lying hoe you follow me if i post something on spiindastreets.com you there to defend, dubcnn, thisis50 bitch why do you care what i have to say bitch i wont stop im a keep doing it so why bother
i mean im scared of big payback i didnt show up, but i did show up to his video, i went to shakeys for smeeze c day i mean
these niggaz seen me at the dubshow bet awards after parties and didnt have shit to say
im chillin man you know

LOL me a buster? Nigga you ain't shit but a geek ass nigga that stay online all day posting website to website stalking niggas. Knock it off you clown ass nigga you the type of queer I just slap the shit out of.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #21 on: August 07, 2009, 10:32:15 AM »
im chillin man you know

No no dear...if u post on SpiinDAstreets I ban yo ass lol. I don't defend I just clown you because I know you're a real life buster/internet banger with no life, no friends, no girl, no money, and no career. You are weird as shit and proud of it, keep up the bad work!

newwestcoast

« Reply #22 on: August 07, 2009, 10:34:37 AM »
yea i know bitch and i dont give a fuck bitch , bitches still on the dick
jay rome check your email bitch

dj smeeze

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • inDAstreets BAYMAAC - ORIGINAL D/A RIDA
« Reply #23 on: August 07, 2009, 10:36:48 AM »
what bitches is on ypur dick? we dont believe you, you need more people.
how much money have you made since you've taken on this 1 man spider loc dick riding mission?
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/WJ9LVfNXDj0&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/WJ9LVfNXDj0&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a> <a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/LTUQDASKZZA&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/LTUQDASKZZA&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

Jay Rome

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #24 on: August 07, 2009, 10:42:01 AM »
yea i know bitch and i dont give a fuck bitch , bitches still on the dick
jay rome check your email bitch

I don't have no email from you fag boy. I'm not gonna go on a wild goose chase neither I don't meet other men off the internet. You have a new crush on another nigga each week you strange ass nigga lol

newwestcoast

« Reply #25 on: August 07, 2009, 10:50:13 AM »
you know you saw all the cars and bitches im fucking nigga stop lying jay rome nigga proof in the pudding homeboy

Jay Rome

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #26 on: August 07, 2009, 10:55:38 AM »
you know you saw all the cars and bitches im fucking nigga stop lying jay rome nigga proof in the pudding homeboy

What cars and bitches? Please enlighten me what cars you have and bitches you fucking? You do know masturbation isn't consider sexual intercourse with bitches right?

newwestcoast

« Reply #27 on: August 07, 2009, 11:14:17 AM »
ask dj smeeze he ll tell you i dont understand how i can do one thing but yall cant lol i love it man i fucking love
it dj non active smeeze can go to my myspace and copy and paste my pictures and put them up and talk about them
like he did wit givenchy and then talk shit and thats not gay hmmmm and thats no life hmmm and thats nothing else to do hmmm
realsupreme post on forums everyday about spider loc whether on here or thisis50 all she talks about is spider loc his music and if spider loc dont like a certain rapper , she dont like him neither, she dont like snoop, wayne, game cause of spider loc hmmmm
jay rome who never been in a physical altercation hiding his face behind the computer screen you know what i look like nigga can talk shit
internet gangster but who are you and ifnotmethenwho will be checking in this forum and trav mr game shot spider during blutiful world video shoot treezy is going to come in here next i have exposed all you niggaz even payback has bowed down
i let him know his baby moms looks like data from star trek i also let him know when his daughter was on the scooter was that on whitsett ave and is she goingto be from the hood too im just keeping it real
if you see poor little j son his son is wearing grey caps nigga but he claim to be a big boss and supergangsta and mr 64 chevy cali swangin
but you cant take an hour and a couple of trips to the dentist to get your son some real teeth and all that smoking and gangbanging you left the milk in your babys mouth to long causing his teeth to rot dammmmmmmm and this is the newwestcoast
spider loc huhhhh while my nigga game is going to be in the a team movie flying out overseas for shows
yall talking about a 2 second cameo of spider loc like we watch the show huhhhh i can see if it was going to be on ufc nigga where my nigga kimbo slice makes his come back stay tuned next month you heard it here first..
what the fuck is a mixtape a month i know 50 cent has no control over what they put out at interscope so how about this
since we cant get that album how about we get 50 cent on your next mixtape tony yayo and lloyd banks fair enough
i want new exclusive tracks and i ll end this shit

newwestcoast

« Reply #28 on: August 07, 2009, 11:18:43 AM »
To post your question for 50 Cent Click HERE

Reply by SPIDER LOC on July 4, 2009 at 4:44pm
    YO WADDUP 50 THIS DA LOC HIT ME UP, NEED TO HOLLA AT U

DAM CUZZ I THOUGHT YOU SPIT THE TIGHTEST FREESTYLE EVER AND YOU THE BOSS AND 50 IS THE KING AND YOU THE BEST RAPPER OUT WEST YOU ON THISIS50 REACHING OUT TO TELL HIM TO HOLLA AT YOU WHAT YOUR BOOST MOBILE PHONE AINT GOT NO MINUTES.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #29 on: August 07, 2009, 11:22:44 AM »
ask dj smeeze he ll tell you i dont understand how i can do one thing but yall cant lol i love it man i fucking love
it dj non active smeeze can go to my myspace and copy and paste my pictures and put them up and talk about them
like he did wit givenchy and then talk shit and thats not gay hmmmm and thats no life hmmm and thats nothing else to do hmmm
realsupreme post on forums everyday about spider loc whether on here or thisis50 all she talks about is spider loc his music and if spider loc dont like a certain rapper , she dont like him neither, she dont like snoop, wayne, game cause of spider loc hmmmmjay rome who never been in a physical altercation hiding his face behind the computer screen you know what i look like nigga can talk shit
internet gangster but who are you and ifnotmethenwho will be checking in this forum and trav mr game shot spider during blutiful world video shoot treezy is going to come in here next i have exposed all you niggaz even payback has bowed down
i let him know his baby moms looks like data from star trek i also let him know when his daughter was on the scooter was that on whitsett ave and is she goingto be from the hood too im just keeping it real
if you see poor little j son his son is wearing grey caps nigga but he claim to be a big boss and supergangsta and mr 64 chevy cali swangin
but you cant take an hour and a couple of trips to the dentist to get your son some real teeth and all that smoking and gangbanging you left the milk in your babys mouth to long causing his teeth to rot dammmmmmmm and this is the newwestcoast
spider loc huhhhh while my nigga game is going to be in the a team movie flying out overseas for shows
yall talking about a 2 second cameo of spider loc like we watch the show huhhhh i can see if it was going to be on ufc nigga where my nigga kimbo slice makes his come back stay tuned next month you heard it here first..
what the fuck is a mixtape a month i know 50 cent has no control over what they put out at interscope so how about this
since we cant get that album how about we get 50 cent on your next mixtape tony yayo and lloyd banks fair enough
i want new exclusive tracks and i ll end this shit

lol U got me super fucked up with somebody else