Author Topic: Spider Loc "King Of Rappin' 'N Bangin' III"  (Read 2037 times)

newwestcoast

Re: Spider Loc "King Of Rappin' 'N Bangin' III"
« Reply #45 on: August 10, 2009, 02:40:32 PM »
you got me fucced up loc being from del amo must be stressful nigga where you at man in yo life homie, how much money you got i single handedly destroyed payback this nigga wanted to fight me cause i was spitting the truth..now i got like 10 niggaz follow me like yall on my twitter or something all the proof is in the pudding man follow me on twitter man pics of cars, money, vacation trips that lavish lifestyle yall wish yall could have..big payback been rapping for a whole year..no album no mixtape nathin nada spider loc niggaz is thirsty for him to go to the bay and diego to do a show..he claiming he the hardest nigga on the whole coast well prove it nigga and i actually i got 5gs on him to do a show in oakland, sac, or diego and i ll front 5gs out of my own poccet hahahaha and whoelse on here talking shit let me see every mixtape spider does yall think its the tightest shit out bunch of characters loc ..niggaz worshipping people they never met ifnotmethenwho you never even met the nigga but you quic to defend his actions...your favorite rapper spider has dissed snoop, daz, kurupt. eastsidaz, cbo, yukmouth, ice t, mack 10, young buck, fat joe, game w.c., dj quik, so forth and forth but who on that list is he better than im looking at the list i cant think of one of those rappers he s better than right now except quik and fat joe..cause they new shit is wac and mac 10 nigga not raw like he was on based on a true story..he said he spit a verse to 50 cent and he loved his freestyle please can we hear the audio..a mixtape a month aint shit and any real rap fan would tell yall..game youknowwhatitis vol 1-4 would fade anything spider loc has ever put out..nigga is oversaturating the market wit this bullshit he dont like wayne and drake but he remixed best i ever had and if blutiful world was tight how come nobody re did that on a mixtape or any of spider songs..how come we cant get him on power106 right now how come kayslay angie martinez wont invite him on an interview..all he does is promote gangbanging, but he says he dont bang no more, he's insecure about what people think about him in the streets, he just made a song talking about whats yo problem on some shit that happened a year ago, i mean dam, you made like 10 disses towards game, a stripper, you aint no red rag, you aint a real blood, tattoo tears, all that bullshit well spider loc go do a show right now overseas and perform that weak ass garbage or someone book him at the vault..the grove..any big venue man if he s the best rapper he cant get no shows cause he s garbage even with the g unit stamp nobody cares about this nigga man real talk...ventura and cathedral city man thats like no mans land way out in the boondocks cuzzz.psshhh pshh. his next show they should book it where they filmed the movie mad maxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa sonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnning you niggaz

Erik Whitefield

« Reply #46 on: August 10, 2009, 02:54:37 PM »
lol the life of a looooooooooooooser 4 real
i see  you dont got a life baymaac weirdo and Supreme you uggly ass nigga stay blogin on Spiindastreets because we all know you aint never been on the frontline with them Carson niggas in your life

newwestcoast

« Reply #47 on: August 10, 2009, 02:56:25 PM »
smeeze buster non active fuc your c day at shakeys nigga i was in the parking lot nigga
big gayback lil wayne show in  a couple of days are you going up there to beat up at that show too fat boy

newwestcoast

« Reply #48 on: August 10, 2009, 02:57:59 PM »
Anaheim, CA     Honda Center     Fri     Aug 14 / 09
does lil wayne get beat up at his own show by spider loc big payback and the weaknorthhollyhoodset gang
big gayback you still talking to your baby mom who looks like data

lil murda show

« Reply #49 on: August 10, 2009, 02:58:15 PM »
you got me fucced up loc being from del amo must be stressful nigga where you at man in yo life homie, how much money you got i single handedly destroyed payback this nigga wanted to fight me cause i was spitting the truth..now i got like 10 niggaz follow me like yall on my twitter or something all the proof is in the pudding man follow me on twitter man pics of cars, money, vacation trips that lavish lifestyle yall wish yall could have..big payback been rapping for a whole year..no album no mixtape nathin nada spider loc niggaz is thirsty for him to go to the bay and diego to do a show..he claiming he the hardest nigga on the whole coast well prove it nigga and i actually i got 5gs on him to do a show in oakland, sac, or diego and i ll front 5gs out of my own poccet hahahaha and whoelse on here talking shit let me see every mixtape spider does yall think its the tightest shit out bunch of characters loc ..niggaz worshipping people they never met ifnotmethenwho you never even met the nigga but you quic to defend his actions...your favorite rapper spider has dissed snoop, daz, kurupt. eastsidaz, cbo, yukmouth, ice t, mack 10, young buck, fat joe, game w.c., dj quik, so forth and forth but who on that list is he better than im looking at the list i cant think of one of those rappers he s better than right now except quik and fat joe..cause they new shit is wac and mac 10 nigga not raw like he was on based on a true story..he said he spit a verse to 50 cent and he loved his freestyle please can we hear the audio..a mixtape a month aint shit and any real rap fan would tell yall..game youknowwhatitis vol 1-4 would fade anything spider loc has ever put out..nigga is oversaturating the market wit this bullshit he dont like wayne and drake but he remixed best i ever had and if blutiful world was tight how come nobody re did that on a mixtape or any of spider songs..how come we cant get him on power106 right now how come kayslay angie martinez wont invite him on an interview..all he does is promote gangbanging, but he says he dont bang no more, he's insecure about what people think about him in the streets, he just made a song talking about whats yo problem on some shit that happened a year ago, i mean dam, you made like 10 disses towards game, a stripper, you aint no red rag, you aint a real blood, tattoo tears, all that bullshit well spider loc go do a show right now overseas and perform that weak ass garbage or someone book him at the vault..the grove..any big venue man if he s the best rapper he cant get no shows cause he s garbage even with the g unit stamp nobody cares about this nigga man real talk...ventura and cathedral city man thats like no mans land way out in the boondocks cuzzz.psshhh pshh. his next show they should book it where they filmed the movie mad maxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa sonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnning you niggaz

hahahaha he said he single handedly destroyed me...this queer has sent me 25 pm's, damn bruh get a life!!! its not even funny anymore lol...

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #50 on: August 10, 2009, 02:58:42 PM »
lol the life of a looooooooooooooser 4 real
i see  you dont got a life baymaac weirdo and Supreme you uggly ass nigga stay blogin on Spiindastreets because we all know you aint never been on the frontline with them Carson niggas in your life

lol@you hatin on a chick as beautiful as me. As a fan I show support so what's wrong with me blogging on SpiinDAstreets? The only time I stand on the frontline is for my blood and those who I got love for so fuck tainted water you bitch ass nigga, Carson ain't never did shit for me.

How many times have you been banned from SpiinDAstreets is the real question.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

newwestcoast

« Reply #51 on: August 10, 2009, 03:07:24 PM »
PHONE CONVERSATIONS COMING SHORTLY AND TEXT FROM CRASH BIG PAYBACK RELATING THE BIG MANIAC INCIDENT NIGGAZ SAID IT WAS A PUBLICITY STUNT TO GET HIM IN THE GAME..HE S SEEN ME TWICE SINCE THE INCIDENT AND NIGGAZ WAS LAUGHING ABOUT IT..NOW THEY TRYING TO THROW SALT IN MY CHARACTER, SPIDER LOC SAID HE WANTED TO GET HIS BIG HOMIE HEARD AND THE ONLY WAY TO PROMOTE WAS HAVING ME IN THE SERIAL LYRICIST VIDEO, AND WORKING FOR CRASH CREW, AND THE CLOWNING AT THE CLUB IN LONG BEACH, BAYMAAC FIGURED IF SERIAL LYRICIST VIDEO HAVING ME IN THERE, THEN PROMOTING IT ON HERE, THEN HAVING THE YOUTUBE VIDEO DISSING ME, THEN THE NEW DISSES TOWARDS BABY AND WAYNE CAME OUT, THEN THE INCIDENT OF LIL WAYNE, BAYMAAC THOUGHT THAT WOULD HOPEFULLY LEAD TO BIG THINGS FROM PAYBACK SINCE PIPER AND BIG FOOT WASNT MARKETABLE..BUT IT BACKFIRED AND THATS THE WHOLE REASON FOR THE VIDEOS AND INTERNET BLOGGING SO WE CAN PROMOTE BIG PAYBACK I KNOW CRASH GON BE MAD CAUSE THE NIGGA PAID ME A COUPLE OF THOUSAND HUSH MONEY BUT SHIT YALL FAILED ON MY PROMISES AND YALL AINT DOING WHAT YALL SAID YALL WOULD DO ON YOUR END SO NOW I HAVE TO AIR EVERYTHING OUT..

lil murda show

« Reply #52 on: August 10, 2009, 03:10:34 PM »
PHONE CONVERSATIONS COMING SHORTLY AND TEXT FROM CRASH BIG PAYBACK RELATING THE BIG MANIAC INCIDENT NIGGAZ SAID IT WAS A PUBLICITY STUNT TO GET HIM IN THE GAME..HE S SEEN ME TWICE SINCE THE INCIDENT AND NIGGAZ WAS LAUGHING ABOUT IT..NOW THEY TRYING TO THROW SALT IN MY CHARACTER, SPIDER LOC SAID HE WANTED TO GET HIS BIG HOMIE HEARD AND THE ONLY WAY TO PROMOTE WAS HAVING ME IN THE SERIAL LYRICIST VIDEO, AND WORKING FOR CRASH CREW, AND THE CLOWNING AT THE CLUB IN LONG BEACH, BAYMAAC FIGURED IF SERIAL LYRICIST VIDEO HAVING ME IN THERE, THEN PROMOTING IT ON HERE, THEN HAVING THE YOUTUBE VIDEO DISSING ME, THEN THE NEW DISSES TOWARDS BABY AND WAYNE CAME OUT, THEN THE INCIDENT OF LIL WAYNE, BAYMAAC THOUGHT THAT WOULD HOPEFULLY LEAD TO BIG THINGS FROM PAYBACK SINCE PIPER AND BIG FOOT WASNT MARKETABLE..BUT IT BACKFIRED AND THATS THE WHOLE REASON FOR THE VIDEOS AND INTERNET BLOGGING SO WE CAN PROMOTE BIG PAYBACK I KNOW CRASH GON BE MAD CAUSE THE NIGGA PAID ME A COUPLE OF THOUSAND HUSH MONEY BUT SHIT YALL FAILED ON MY PROMISES AND YALL AINT DOING WHAT YALL SAID YALL WOULD DO ON YOUR END SO NOW I HAVE TO AIR EVERYTHING OUT..
hahahahahahaha wtf are you babbling about???

IF NOT ME THEN WHO

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #53 on: August 10, 2009, 03:12:38 PM »
YOU THE BIGGEST BITCH ON HERE HOMIE BE CAREFUL WHO YOU FUCKIN WIT OUT HERE HOMIE I GOT SOME REAL RIDA PATNAZ OUT HERE NIGGA IF THE SHIT DONT CONCERN YOU HOMIE YOU SHOULD KEEP YO MOUTH SHUT OR GET ACTIVE IN THESE STREETZ NIGGA MY WHOLE FAMILY LIVE A LIFE OF CRIME NIGGA ASK ABOUT MY BACKGROUND AND MY FAMILY FROM EIGHTTRAY HOMIE NIGA I WILL FUCK YOU UP AND SHOVE MY DICK INSIDE YOUR MOMS ANUS NIGGA IM THE REAL BOSS OF THIS NEWWEST SHIT NIGGA I ALREADY FUCKED 2 NIGGAZ FROM ECC 190 I DONT GIVE A FUCK NIGGA IM  A BEAST NIGGA IF A NIGGA WANT IT HE CAN GET IT PAYBACK SEEN ME TWICE SINCE THE INCIDENT CUZZ DIDNT DO SHIT NIGGA ALL HE DID WAS LAUGH ABOUT IT

since we airing things out......look at this gay ass message you sent me talking about fucking niggas from 190 and all that.......while you promising proof and all that, here is evidence right here that you are a fag,,,,say you didnt just send this to my pm..lol keep that nasty down low life style of yours far away from me. calling me a bitch and dont even know me or know anything ive done bitch made.....u cant be serious, as for you on the other hand,you have been prooving to be a big big big bitch for sometime now.......as everyone reading this already knows......but you trying to come out the closet to me on the pm tip takes the cake queer

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #54 on: August 10, 2009, 03:18:06 PM »

No one is going to repeat your lies and make it into a rumor lol Everyone including the naive haters see how u stay on BAYMAAC's balls. Props for not being a quitter!

newwestcoast

« Reply #55 on: August 10, 2009, 03:18:49 PM »
NO NO NO THIS IS A PUBLICITY STUNT I HAVE PROOF AND ITS COMING SOON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #56 on: August 10, 2009, 03:19:32 PM »
hahahahahahaha wtf are you babbling about???

lol that fool is 2 beers short of a 6 pack

newwestcoast

« Reply #57 on: August 10, 2009, 03:20:23 PM »
WHY DID PAYBACK JUST GET ONLINE THEN HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM COINCIDENCE SUPREME I KNOW YOU WORSHIP BAYMAAC BABY SORRY THE TRUTH CAME OUT AND TOLD YOU AWHILE AGO THE REAL TRUTH WILL COME OUT AND I FEEL LIKE PAYBACK SAID TODAY IS MY OFF DAY SO I HAVE TO KEEP IT 100... ASK PAYBACK DID CRASH JUST CALL HIM ABOUT ME THROWING SALT ON HIS NAME AND AIRING OUT BAYMAAC BUSINESS

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #58 on: August 10, 2009, 03:21:48 PM »
NO NO NO THIS IS A PUBLICITY STUNT I HAVE PROOF AND ITS COMING SOON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just like you've been talkin about you have proof in the past that'd defame Spider Loc and Paybacc's character. ::)

KeKe Loco is white and there's a Lucky Star in Spooktown according to you. Get the fuck outta here! lol

NOBODY BELIEVES YOU!

newwestcoast

« Reply #59 on: August 10, 2009, 03:24:38 PM »
I WAS IN SERIAL LYRICIST VIDEO SHOOT
THEN THE PLOT CAME FOR ME TO GO ON THE NET AND START BLOGGING
COME ON I VE NEVER EVEN GOT ON DUBCNN TIL RIGHT B4 THE SERIAL LYRICIST VIDEO SHOOT
THEN WE DID BIG MANIAC
THEN THE VIDEO HELLO KNOW ONE SHOWED UP TO THE FIGHT
THEN THE PLAN WAS FOR HIM TO COME ON HERE AND TALK TOUGH DO YOU REMEMBER ME AND PAYBACK SQUASHING IT
THEN HE GOT BANNED
THEN AFTER HE GOT HIS NAME ON HERE THEN HE CAME WITH THE LIL WAYNE DISS AND WAS ON CONNECTED 4 MIXTAPE
THEN IT DIED DOWN AFTER WHILE HELLO
THEN THEY WANTED ME TO GET BACK ON HERE AND ON SPIINDASTREETS.COM AND THISIS50 TO TALK MORE SHIT TO HYPE UP PAYBACK AND PROMOTE HIS VIDEO OF HIM PUNKING ME ON THISIS50.COM THATS WHY I WAS TELLING EVERYBODY TO GO ON YOUTUBE AND SEARCH FOR THE VIDEO
I DONT GIVE A FUCK I  WILL HAVE THE REAL TRUTH SHORTLY
I GUESS TEXT MESSAGES AND AUDIO ON WORLDSTARHIPHOP WILL DO THE DEED