Author Topic: Spider Loc "King Of Rappin' 'N Bangin' III"  (Read 2038 times)

IF NOT ME THEN WHO

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Spider Loc "King Of Rappin' 'N Bangin' III"
« Reply #75 on: August 10, 2009, 04:37:34 PM »
yea trav you see he has nothing to say about the facts, but he is such a insecure fag he'll perhaps mention it now..... oops i've confused him, he's thinking damn! whats more gay? not responding or now responding after he said that? dont kill yaself, dude its not that serious...im still waiting on you to post your twitter that sooooooo many people are following you on..you keep inviting us but never post the info.. FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL TOTAL FAILURE FROM BIRTH,I BLAME YOUR RAT ASS MAMA

Keepin It 1Hunned

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #76 on: August 10, 2009, 04:42:34 PM »
After reading most of this topic and checking the girl/guys past posts hes a head case. Theres no way somebody can speak on another man as much as he does damn

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #77 on: August 10, 2009, 04:59:08 PM »
trav treezy hahahaha what up nigga this nigga trav treezy said during the blutiful world video shoot
game is the one that shot at spider loc am i lying nigga i ll post it up nigga dont lie you said it nigga
dont get mad cause big payback tried to run a gimmick to get in the game
worldstarhiphop keep tuning in next week to a month

Lol nigga so what that was my first thought after spi toe taged game with toe tagz a week earlier. Keep my nutz on ya chin hoe cake ass nigga
« Last Edit: August 10, 2009, 05:02:57 PM by Trav Treezy »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #78 on: August 10, 2009, 05:04:19 PM »
YOU THE BIGGEST BITCH ON HERE HOMIE BE CAREFUL WHO YOU FUCKIN WIT OUT HERE HOMIE I GOT SOME REAL RIDA PATNAZ OUT HERE NIGGA IF THE SHIT DONT CONCERN YOU HOMIE YOU SHOULD KEEP YO MOUTH SHUT OR GET ACTIVE IN THESE STREETZ NIGGA MY WHOLE FAMILY LIVE A LIFE OF CRIME NIGGA ASK ABOUT MY BACKGROUND AND MY FAMILY FROM EIGHTTRAY HOMIE NIGA I WILL FUCK YOU UP AND SHOVE MY DICK INSIDE YOUR MOMS ANUS NIGGA IM THE REAL BOSS OF THIS NEWWEST SHIT NIGGA I ALREADY FUCKED 2 NIGGAZ FROM ECC 190 I DONT GIVE A FUCK NIGGA IM  A BEAST NIGGA IF A NIGGA WANT IT HE CAN GET IT PAYBACK SEEN ME TWICE SINCE THE INCIDENT CUZZ DIDNT DO SHIT NIGGA ALL HE DID WAS LAUGH ABOUT IT

since we airing things out......look at this gay ass message you sent me talking about fucking niggas from 190 and all that.......while you promising proof and all that, here is evidence right here that you are a fag,,,,say you didnt just send this to my pm..lol keep that nasty down low life style of yours far away from me. calling me a bitch and dont even know me or know anything ive done bitch made.....u cant be serious, as for you on the other hand,you have been prooving to be a big big big bitch for sometime now.......as everyone reading this already knows......but you trying to come out the closet to me on the pm tip takes the cake queer

awwww This nigga let two niggas fuck him in the mouth??? He told me that he had a fetish for exotic anal beads but damn!
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

IF NOT ME THEN WHO

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #79 on: August 10, 2009, 05:26:25 PM »
trav treezy hahahaha what up nigga this nigga trav treezy said during the blutiful world video shoot
game is the one that shot at spider loc am i lying nigga i ll post it up nigga dont lie you said it nigga
dont get mad cause big payback tried to run a gimmick to get in the game
worldstarhiphop keep tuning in next week to a month

Lol nigga so what that was my first thought after spi toe taged game with toe tagz a week earlier. Keep my nutz on ya chin hoe cake ass nigga

yea i bet that was one of spi's first thoughts to as a matter of fact im sure it was, but as we all now know for sure that was not the case lol continue to "FAIL" busta