Author Topic: More Hate on this board than I have Ever personally experienced  (Read 273 times)

UltimateWarrior

• Lil Geezy
  • This is dedicated to the niggaz that was down from day one.
More Hate on this board than I have Ever personally experienced
« on: October 26, 2002, 11:31:03 PM »
The hate I see on this board disturbs me a great deal. The fact that most people here will argue and get overtly personal because of differences opinion is sad. Instead of criticizing others for there point of view, we should appreciate our differences. I am all for spirited debate but insults and racist comments are pointless. The racism and and religious bigotry I see here makes me wonder if the world has changed at all since the crusades, slavery, and other such atrocities. Also instead of praising or criticizing eachother and public figures over their political or religious views , we should praise people for their acceptance of others views and their positive actions. No one is completely right or wrong we are all imperfect creatures, it would be a step in the right direction if some people here would realize that.

The Big Bad Ass

Re:More Hate on this board than I have Ever personally experienced
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2002, 12:12:19 AM »
Amen.

closetothalimit

« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2002, 12:16:29 AM »

i agree 100% everyone has different ideas on the world, no one is right or wrong really. we all just got learn to tolerate others ideas. as long as those who think differently arent hurting nobody, who gives a fuck?
« Last Edit: October 27, 2002, 12:19:20 AM by Rain »

Pillow

« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2002, 12:41:57 AM »
one of the better posts i have seen in a while on this board. please dog, keep postin, we need more of this

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2002, 07:26:24 PM »
Word, what many people do is, instead of debating on the views of other people, they attack them personaly, pathetic really, peace

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

CWalker187

« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2002, 08:07:40 PM »
The hate I see on this board disturbs me a great deal. The fact that most people here will argue and get overtly personal because of differences opinion is sad. Instead of criticizing others for there point of view, we should appreciate our differences. I am all for spirited debate but insults and racist comments are pointless. The racism and and religious bigotry I see here makes me wonder if the world has changed at all since the crusades, slavery, and other such atrocities. Also instead of praising or criticizing eachother and public figures over their political or religious views , we should praise people for their acceptance of others views and their positive actions. No one is completely right or wrong we are all imperfect creatures, it would be a step in the right direction if some people here would realize that.

Damn you sound like a pansy. Grow some nuts man, it is just a message board.

UltimateWarrior

• Lil Geezy
  • This is dedicated to the niggaz that was down from day one.
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2002, 09:35:40 PM »
This is my point exactly,I speak my mind and then you call me a pansy. I would be insulted but its not worth it. I find it sad that you have nothing better to do than insult people online. But what should I expect from someone with a picture of George W. Bush in there posts.

Trauma-san

« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2002, 10:56:08 AM »
^^ Yeah, I agree.  I haven't been here in a week or so, and I honestly don't even wanna read some of the posts I have posted in previously, because I know they'll just be full of slams on my opinion, my god, my race, my country, etc. etc.   Cest La Vie.  Just be thankful you've got vision and can see things clearly.  

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2002, 12:28:56 PM »
Its a cruel world  :-\
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Trauma-san

« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2002, 12:55:59 PM »
^^ Yes, but that doesn't mean it has to be, or that we have to be part of the problem.  How many times, for instance, have I stuck up for Islam on this board?  You know, I have always posted in defense of Islam and I'm christian.  I can't remember ever seeing you stick up for a christian.  Now, maybe that ain't your place, but you could at least try and be a little more positive.  Peace.