Poll

WOULD YOU LET FLOYDNESS SUCC YOU OFF IN CHURCH? POLL!

YES
4 (28.6%)
NO
8 (57.1%)
I WOULD LET HER SUCC IT...BUT NOT IN CHURCH!
2 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Author Topic: WOULD YOU LET FLOYDNESS SUCC YOU OFF IN CHURCH? POLL!  (Read 359 times)

Floydness

Re: WOULD YOU LET FLOYDNESS SUCC YOU OFF IN CHURCH? POLL!
« Reply #30 on: July 26, 2009, 09:18:53 PM »
you know how i CANT EVEN take any of u seriously? nevermind that 98 % of u are a bunch of nerdos that have no life but to make others feel like shit. But look at queen (no offense queen) I KNOW i look way better than she does yet she doesnt get half the shit I get around here.. Im just as nice and hell, I dont even act all crazy claiming that sikotic is my soul mate. yET DAY IN AND DAY OUT YOU GUYS fucking talk soooo much shit to me just cuz u hate NIK. You guys are fucking pathetic excuses for humans. Im done, im not really even going to reply to this shit anymore unless I reallyyyyyy feel like it.. fuck u all, you guys will never amount to anything other than a bunch of fucking faggots.  :D :D

Jaydc555

« Reply #31 on: July 26, 2009, 09:20:05 PM »
Stop being so negative you fucking cum dumpster

Floydness

« Reply #32 on: July 26, 2009, 09:27:40 PM »
If I was a negative person I think I would have killed myself by now being on this board lol, im actually being positive.. You guys are retarded, the end.

Jaydc555

« Reply #33 on: July 26, 2009, 09:29:21 PM »
You could just leave again.You don't talk about hip hop your just here to take insults.Your a punchline on this forum.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #34 on: July 26, 2009, 09:41:58 PM »
you know how i CANT EVEN take any of u seriously? nevermind that 98 % of u are a bunch of nerdos that have no life but to make others feel like shit. But look at queen (no offense queen) I KNOW i look way better than she does yet she doesnt get half the shit I get around here.. Im just as nice and hell, I dont even act all crazy claiming that sikotic is my soul mate. yET DAY IN AND DAY OUT YOU GUYS fucking talk soooo much shit to me just cuz u hate NIK. You guys are fucking pathetic excuses for humans. Im done, im not really even going to reply to this shit anymore unless I reallyyyyyy feel like it.. fuck u all, you guys will never amount to anything other than a bunch of fucking faggots.  :D :D

you've seen pics?

Kool Beenz

« Reply #35 on: July 26, 2009, 09:51:17 PM »

you've seen pics?

Floydness

« Reply #36 on: July 26, 2009, 10:21:19 PM »

you've seen pics?

i sure have  :-X

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #37 on: July 26, 2009, 11:06:49 PM »
what does Queen look like?

Jaydc555

« Reply #38 on: July 26, 2009, 11:10:00 PM »
Like a clear bag of cottage cheese in a wheel chair

Kool Beenz

« Reply #39 on: July 26, 2009, 11:11:43 PM »
what does Queen look like?

are you kidding me i just posted it

this is a REAL picture ask her yourself

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #40 on: July 26, 2009, 11:17:59 PM »
^lol, i need more than a little photo ID, plus you said she lost weight too.

but in that pic alone i think it's safe to say Queen has a better fashion sense than Flyod. :D