Author Topic: Damn Crooked-I just done fucked up  (Read 4097 times)

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
Re: Damn Crooked-I just done fucked up
« Reply #105 on: July 27, 2009, 03:46:42 PM »
i love crooked but when you see this it aint hard to imagine why he never put an album out.

crooked's intelligence making gucci mane seem like he on Einstein IQ status
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

ThisIsBoomer

• 'G'
  • ThisIsBoomerTV
« Reply #106 on: July 27, 2009, 04:03:48 PM »
From Crooked I's Twitter

" My tat is fresh!.. I like my H's on the side! Slaug-H-terhouse's Bobby Brown is clownin' me!!? I'm goin' live later JOEY!!!...AHAHAHAHAHAHA "

http://twitter.com/TheRealCrookedI

Blasphemy

« Reply #107 on: July 27, 2009, 04:23:58 PM »
From Crooked I's Twitter

" My tat is fresh!.. I like my H's on the side! Slaug-H-terhouse's Bobby Brown is clownin' me!!? I'm goin' live later JOEY!!!...AHAHAHAHAHAHA "

http://twitter.com/TheRealCrookedI

rofl, nigga trying to compensate for a retarded ass tattoo. Secondly even if its on the side, it wouldn't make sense cause when niggas see that they aren't going to see the concept, they are going to see a dumb nigga who spent 2 much time posing 4 pics rather then watching what the fuck was on his arm. Now, it could be true that he wanted it on the side. Anyone got a picture of the design stencil before they did it?

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #108 on: July 27, 2009, 04:57:34 PM »
this whole ordeal reminds of a saigon interview.Where he talked about how he could make the hottest music and it wouldn't matter but as soon as he does something dumb it garners so much attention.So he's forced to do stupid shit like take his shirt off and show his muscles because its gets way more publicity then music.That's just a pathetic reflection of what hip hop is today.People are more interested in the other shit and not the music

Don't try and pretend it hasn't always been like that....2Pac and Big's fan base more than doubled from the beef alone.

BIGWORM

« Reply #109 on: July 27, 2009, 04:59:33 PM »
Ok now come on. It's pretty fucked up that they misspelled the Tattoo. But what is making this even more funny is the fact that he and his groupies are pretending he did it on purpose. That shit is making him look even stupider. Slaughter would have fit with out a problem.

SLAUGTER
.........HOUSE

LOL are you kidding me who does that. I understand he tried to fix it but atleast he didn't put the H on the side with an arrow...

ikke

« Reply #110 on: July 27, 2009, 05:01:40 PM »
Ok now come on. It's pretty fucked up that they misspelled the Tattoo. But what is making this even more funny is the fact that he and his groupies are pretending he did it on purpose. That shit is making him look even stupider. Slaughter would have fit with out a problem.

SLAUGTER
.........HOUSE

LOL are you kidding me who does that. I understand he tried to fix it but atleast he didn't put the H on the side with an arrow...
Who
   Doesn't

BIGWORM

« Reply #111 on: July 27, 2009, 05:07:39 PM »
P
L
E
AS
ET
..O
..P

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #112 on: July 27, 2009, 05:14:16 PM »
LOL @ Slaugter hous stay losing. He doesn't need 2  get tatted anyway because Crooked is so dark u can barely see it
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #113 on: July 27, 2009, 05:39:10 PM »
damn is it one of them 3 week tats? lol
(where it erases 3 weeks later)
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

rollindown101

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #114 on: July 27, 2009, 05:55:40 PM »
Damn, that sucks. LOL

The music is more important to me and dude does have talent so I'm hoping he could drop some shit and even start working with DPG again. Every rapper in the game has done some stupid shit before on varying degrees, this is Crooked's turn.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2009, 08:49:14 PM by soopapriest »

Leave the mastering to the experts and people who originally did it..

http://www.berniegrundmanmastering.com/engineers/grundman.html

JohnnyL

« Reply #115 on: July 27, 2009, 08:41:25 PM »
 I can't believe Crooked I's tattoo is so important to people.  To the detractors, I grant you this; it's a bad tattoo.  It was a stupid mistake.  But damn, some of y'all are making a capital crime out of it.  People make stupid mistakes sometimes.  I grant you that it's hard to imagine no one catching this mistake before the tattoo was finished.  But at the end of the day, it has no other bearing, what-so-ever.  It doesn't reflect his music.  It doesn't reflect his intelligence.  I can see laughing at it, initially.  But I think it's already time to move on.   

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #116 on: July 27, 2009, 08:43:27 PM »
but he made a mistake but broadcastin it to the world, so the world can see it and now use it against him in their raps and videos, along wit his solo album not droppin
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Jaydc555

« Reply #117 on: July 27, 2009, 08:45:41 PM »
Haters are going to hate no matter what

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #118 on: July 27, 2009, 08:47:41 PM »
yeah but they will use this against him for years to come whether he drops or not
they will make a big deal out of it
like he said........slaughterhouse is a big deal..... lol

Haters are going to hate no matter what
Cube

ThisIsTheWestCoast.com

• 'G'
« Reply #119 on: July 27, 2009, 08:48:24 PM »
The reason the WEST COAST IS DEAD. 
Because even our best MC's are too STUPID to get a TATOO DONE RIGHT!