Author Topic: Damn Crooked-I just done fucked up  (Read 4021 times)

ikke

Re: Damn Crooked-I just done fucked up
« Reply #75 on: July 27, 2009, 07:48:14 AM »
Crooked is going force them to change the name

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #76 on: July 27, 2009, 08:00:58 AM »
That's what I though about the position of h in house to serve in both words because it looks like there's limited space on his arm but whatever it doesn't affect his music.  he doesn't claim to be the king of spelling bs
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

EFFeX

« Reply #77 on: July 27, 2009, 08:18:28 AM »
I still think he should go through the laser removal to fade it out a little bit and tat over it with the correct spelling. It will be a process, but once it's over with it will be worth it.

Life goes on, like the dude above me said this doesn't affect his music or who he is...

Makaveli's Food & Liquor

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #78 on: July 27, 2009, 08:19:49 AM »
LOOOOOOOL How the hell did no one realise ? ???

Hoodlum204

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thats Why I Fucked Your Bitch!!
« Reply #79 on: July 27, 2009, 09:19:48 AM »
I'm Just Checking Out These Other Forums & LMFAO ;D

Mr. VIP

« Reply #80 on: July 27, 2009, 10:10:00 AM »
poor crooked. fuckin idiot...

JohnnyL

« Reply #81 on: July 27, 2009, 10:19:15 AM »
I still think he should go through the laser removal to fade it out a little bit and tat over it with the correct spelling. It will be a process, but once it's over with it will be worth it.

Life goes on, like the dude above me said this doesn't affect his music or who he is...

Lol.  Yeah.  I think it's kind of funny, but it's ridiculous to draw some comparison between Crooked I misspelling his tatoo, and his ability on the microphone.  I don't think one thing has anything to do with another.  Sure he had a "brain fart" like we all do at times.  But anyone who's listened to Crooked I's music, knows he has a mastery of English vocabulary.  ::)  But I know, the people on here who don't like Crooked I's music are never gonna let us fans, live this down. lol 

EFFeX

« Reply #82 on: July 27, 2009, 10:22:56 AM »

Lol.  Yeah.  I think it's kind of funny, but it's ridiculous to draw some comparison between Crooked I misspelling his tatoo, and his ability on the microphone.  I don't think one thing has anything to do with another.  Sure he had a "brain fart" like we all do at times.  But anyone who's listened to Crooked I's music, knows he has a mastery of English vocabulary.  ::)  But I know, the people on here who don't like Crooked I's music are never gonna let us fans, live this down. lol 

I just feel bad, because I was the first one to post the picture around after his homie uploaded it and we BOTH didn't notice the error. So, I feel a little guilty, LOL.

JohnnyL

« Reply #83 on: July 27, 2009, 10:31:12 AM »

I just feel bad, because I was the first one to post the picture around after his homie uploaded it and we BOTH didn't notice the error. So, I feel a little guilty, LOL.

Well, I can't realistically see how this could negatively impact Crooked I's career.  Sure, I think people will laugh about it for a little while, and then after it's had time to get old, no one's going to ultimately care.  But either way, it's not your fault.  You just posted a picture.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #84 on: July 27, 2009, 10:34:24 AM »

He doesn't have that big of a vocabulary...he's just good at rhyming. This doesn't surprise me all that much.

IamWest

• 'G'
« Reply #85 on: July 27, 2009, 10:41:31 AM »
twitter.com/MrWestHF

Hf

Mr. VIP

« Reply #86 on: July 27, 2009, 10:42:42 AM »

Mr. VIP

« Reply #87 on: July 27, 2009, 10:46:36 AM »

JohnnyL

« Reply #88 on: July 27, 2009, 10:47:12 AM »

He doesn't have that big of a vocabulary...he's just good at rhyming. This doesn't surprise me all that much.

I don't know about that, homie.  I've heard him use words in his rhymes that I haven't heard any other rappers use.  I think we can just chalk this tatoo ordeal up to a mental lapse.

Brown Guy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I type with my dick so forgive me for the typos
« Reply #89 on: July 27, 2009, 10:49:04 AM »
so he's old, poor, and the dumbest nigga alive

Agree