Author Topic: why was Jared Taylor banned but job hasnt been?  (Read 361 times)

Job starring as King Of Zamunda

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
Re: why was Jared Taylor banned but job hasnt been?
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2009, 01:03:18 PM »
You can't complain about racism when you are a racist.That's like complaining about people eating meat and having a double quarter pounder every day
WRONG and this is whats your people problems is. you taking something thats very very complicated and comparing it to that bullshit meat example
HOW TO ROB DUBCC PART 1--> http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=227551.0
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

"I would share the definition of balling
with you white folks but no...
the game is to be sold not told
so fuck you." - Pac

Jaydc555

« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2009, 01:06:10 PM »
You don't fix a problem by being part of it

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2009, 01:07:28 PM »
I can maybe understand how people from Europe or other countries dont understand this.  But any sensible person in the US should.  All racism is NOT the same.  If this country was equal from top to bottom, then yes...all racism is the same.  But racism from the Haves has a far greater impact then racism from the Have Nots, period.  Think about this. If you hate the police, will it have the same effect as if the police hate you?
lol nigga is your bottom picture got chucks on. how ya niggas supposed to skate off in them things. twisting ya ankles and shit. but anyway yea thats the problem with white people they have no clue about racism. they dont overstand that when Blacks are so called racist it has no effect on them what so ever. thats why they make up stupid shit to complain about like. How come Blacks have B.E.T we dont have W.E.T like shut the fuck up with that. How come Blacks have all Black colleges we dont have all white colleges. fuck out of here with that shit. they like to say Blacks complain and whine nigga white people do the most complaining.
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

so fuck you." - Pac

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2009, 01:09:04 PM »
Because Job is an alias

Jared is an alias too but we all know there's people out there like him. Job is like a retarded Jesse Jackson who just got anally raped by a gang of skinheads.

Jaydc555

« Reply #19 on: July 27, 2009, 01:10:56 PM »
The problem is people like you job that want something handed to them for free for something that happened hundreds of years ago.I don't deny racism excists against blacks because it clearly does.But what do you hope to accomplish by saying white devil this white devil that.All you do is become part of the problem your not helping anything,

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #20 on: July 27, 2009, 01:11:37 PM »
In a forum ran by white people

Right, but what skin color do they favor? Lol.
nigga shut the fuck up. ya niggas make up shit and run wild with it. yea eye say what eye say but then again contribute more here then you and Ab-Normal dubcc checking on his Blackberry on a yacht ass. the fuck that other nigga do. all he does is talk shit and talk shit. that nigga doesnt talk no sports, no music, no movies, no games. fuck out of here and stop bitching about shit

so fuck you." - Pac

Jaydc555

« Reply #21 on: July 27, 2009, 01:13:20 PM »
Actually I talk about music,movies and sports all the time.You would know that if you posted in the other sections,but you dont

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #22 on: July 27, 2009, 01:15:21 PM »
The problem is people like you job that want something handed to them for free for something that happened hundreds of years ago.I don't deny racism excists against blacks because it clearly does.But what do you hope to accomplish by saying white devil this white devil that.All you do is become part of the problem your not helping anything,
like eye said all you guys do is speculate and make up shit. nigga how about this. why dont you find were eye said eye want things handed to me for free and eye will straight up delete my shit and dip. you want me to leave so bad then find it. heres your chance. my word is my bond. here is the moment.

so fuck you." - Pac

Jaydc555

« Reply #23 on: July 27, 2009, 01:16:28 PM »
As if I'm going to take the effort to look through your posts

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #24 on: July 27, 2009, 01:19:48 PM »
like eye said all you guys do is speculate and make up shit. nigga how about this. why dont you find were eye said eye want things handed to me for free and eye will straight up delete my shit and dip. you want me to leave so bad then find it. heres your chance. my word is my bond. here is the moment.

delete your shit and come back with your real persona

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #25 on: July 27, 2009, 01:21:52 PM »
Actually I talk about music,movies and sports all the time.You would know that if you posted in the other sections,but you dont
would you like me to prove you wrong here

so fuck you." - Pac

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #26 on: July 27, 2009, 01:23:03 PM »
As if I'm going to take the effort to look through your posts
if you cant support what you say then shut up nigga and quite the bickering about why JOB this and that

so fuck you." - Pac

Jaydc555

« Reply #27 on: July 27, 2009, 01:38:00 PM »
Oh shut up job you wigger

ikke

« Reply #28 on: July 27, 2009, 01:49:16 PM »

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #29 on: July 27, 2009, 03:33:18 PM »
Jared will come back to tomorrow as Al Sharpton.