Author Topic: ways to deal with anger  (Read 985 times)

The Phoenix

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Rise...The Phoenix
Re: ways to deal with anger
« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2009, 05:22:45 AM »
like reese said but instead of a joint smoke a blunt ;)
hmm really
I heard this works.  Usually smoking a blunt puts my ass to sleep, the when I wake up, I'm still mad.  Sucks!
Time for a change...bring it!

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #16 on: August 17, 2009, 08:26:32 PM »
hmm really
I heard this works.  Usually smoking a blunt puts my ass to sleep, the when I wake up, I'm still mad.  Sucks!
yeah... hey hommie btw where you from and what strain do you smoke???

The Phoenix

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Rise...The Phoenix
« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2009, 04:56:04 AM »
hmm really
Southern VA.  Don't really know the type weed I used to smoke (been 6 years).  Used to just smoke the shit my boys would bring over.

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #18 on: August 19, 2009, 08:15:30 AM »
hmm really
Southern VA.  Don't really know the type weed I used to smoke (been 6 years).  Used to just smoke the shit my boys would bring over.
GOOD STUFF...

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2009, 07:43:40 PM »
smoke a joint and just relax  8)

I concur! Then try to figure out the problem so you can get a solution. The solution maybe to go your seperate ways....every relationship isn't meant to last.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

The Phoenix

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Rise...The Phoenix
« Reply #20 on: September 01, 2009, 08:58:42 AM »
smoke a joint and just relax  8)

I concur! Then try to figure out the problem so you can get a solution. The solution maybe to go your seperate ways....every relationship isn't meant to last.
So true.

chandru009

« Reply #21 on: September 13, 2010, 12:49:28 AM »

If not, perhaps by walking away later, and bellowing your rage and/or frustration. In some situations, such as work, or school, it might be better to cover your mouth with a cupped hand, bandanna/handkerchief, or use the crook of your elbow, to muffle the sound. Some people find that it helps to journal those thoughts, and emotions soon afterwards.

Anger, which is repressed, rather than healthily expressed, tends to fester, and later may cause explosive fits of rage, or depression. Let yourself feel the burning energy of that anger, and visualise it, as vividly as possible, as a hot flame cleansing you. It can help to have someone you can talk to. For more physically inclined people, a punching bag, or hitting your pillow, can be an effective release mechanism: visualise, as vividly as you can, that you are striking back at the cause of that anger. "But next time, when you get mad, just remember this quote: 'Those who anger you, conquer you.

Omega 3 Supplements | Playmobil

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #22 on: September 13, 2010, 10:27:59 AM »
exercise.

Sikotic™

« Reply #23 on: September 13, 2010, 01:12:26 PM »
rape.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

David G Tanner

« Reply #24 on: September 14, 2010, 03:41:06 PM »
in Bradley County we take our anger out on racoons

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #25 on: September 14, 2010, 06:12:36 PM »
in Bradley County we take our anger out on racoons
fixed
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

Td

• Lil Geezy
  • NUTTIN` BUT DA DOGG IN ME!!!
« Reply #26 on: October 26, 2010, 10:36:27 AM »
True, just know who you are and don`t let you body rule over your mind

Fraxxx

i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #28 on: October 31, 2010, 07:49:45 PM »
the main thing to do in any relationship is just stick to your interests.  If you are mostly together because of sex, then don't be stupid and try to fake some intellectual purpose for your relationship.  Or if you are mostly together because you share the same intellectual interests then don't suddenly demand that she watches football with you on Sundays, or that she goes to visit your crazy cousin that lives on the other side of town with you. 

Also keep money out of it.  Most arguing that goes on between adult couples is over money.  Everything should be separate, cars, bank accounts, etc.   If living together then one person should be the owner and the other should be paying rent as if you were roomates, this main sound strange but it can save you from dozens of arguments.

Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Anunikke

« Reply #29 on: November 01, 2010, 11:58:26 AM »
the main thing to do in any relationship is just stick to your interests.  If you are mostly together because of sex, then don't be stupid and try to fake some intellectual purpose for your relationship.  Or if you are mostly together because you share the same intellectual interests then don't suddenly demand that she watches football with you on Sundays, or that she goes to visit your crazy cousin that lives on the other side of town with you. 

Also keep money out of it.  Most arguing that goes on between adult couples is over money.  Everything should be separate, cars, bank accounts, etc.   If living together then one person should be the owner and the other should be paying rent as if you were roomates, this main sound strange but it can save you from dozens of arguments.

I think you need to stop trying to fake some intellect in general.