Author Topic: do u care what others think about u?  (Read 851 times)

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
Re: do u care what others think about u?
« Reply #25 on: July 30, 2009, 08:16:57 PM »
fuck everyone, if i cared what anyone thought, i couldnt do half the shit i do, so fuck em, the only people whos respect i need, ill get, (job wise, school wise, bitches wise)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • The Soufeast Planet
« Reply #26 on: July 30, 2009, 08:27:35 PM »
People who say they dont care what people think about em, are full of shit lol.  It just sounds good to say "I dont care what anybody thinks of me".  But in some sense, we ALL care what others think about us.  Its the reason you do so many things, like brush your hair, buy certain clothing, shave your face, be polite, etc...etc.  Some people like to try and convince others that they do those things for themSELVES. Which is bullshit also lol. Do you think if you lived by yourself, on a deserted island with NO other people....you would take the time to shave or brush your hair? Yeah right...
ofcourse we all care a bit, if you didn't you'd be dead inside.
But i don't care enough for people to let what they think influence me

I know what youre sayin man. But we ALL are influenced by what others think. Maybe not one individual person, maybe not even a group of people. But as a whole, we are.  Think about where you live (I dunno where it is), or the culture you live within. Arent there things you do or dont do, that have nothing to do with the law? But you do them or dont do them anyways because others think its wrong...or dont like it.  I'll use myself as an example. I dont fuck with the color pink. I dont rock pink shirts, shoes, hats...none of that shit. Personally, I think dudes wearin pink look gay as hell.  Now, Im sure growin up i picked up that mentality from somewhere. Probably because so many other guys think the same thing.  Now, hasnt what they think influenced my behavior?

I think its only the shit you learn as a kid cause most kids are more susceptible to being influenced. It's called conditioning. Once you reach a certain age you stop giving a fuck about the latest trends (well if you don't you're a fad follower) but you still have your opinions ingrained in you from when you were a kid. But obviously when you are a kid you are going to think about things a certain way because you don't know anything. So you base what you learn on the people around you. Its not about caring what people think about you, its about the way you were brought up.

With some things, of course.  But To me, this is one those questions like "How much do you masturbate?".  You know, the guys who say they dont....probably do it the most lol.  I think anyone who claims they dont give a shit what other people think about them, more then likely care the most.  Which is probably why they say they dont give a shit what others think in the first place, it sounds cool to others.  If you live in any kind of society (which we all do) there is a part of you that cares what others think of you.  You can be your own person all you want, but what others think of you is who you are in a society.   You could think youre a great guy, but if everyone else thinks youre an asshole...guess what, youre an asshole.  Again, there are VERY few people who really dont give a shit what people think of them.  In order to completely not give a shit what others think, you would more then likely have absolutely no friends, definetely no love life, etc. 
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #27 on: July 30, 2009, 09:31:56 PM »
nah its all good
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

ikke

« Reply #28 on: July 31, 2009, 06:08:38 AM »
People who say they dont care what people think about em, are full of shit lol.  It just sounds good to say "I dont care what anybody thinks of me".  But in some sense, we ALL care what others think about us.  Its the reason you do so many things, like brush your hair, buy certain clothing, shave your face, be polite, etc...etc.  Some people like to try and convince others that they do those things for themSELVES. Which is bullshit also lol. Do you think if you lived by yourself, on a deserted island with NO other people....you would take the time to shave or brush your hair? Yeah right...

I know what youre sayin man. But we ALL are influenced by what others think. Maybe not one individual person, maybe not even a group of people. But as a whole, we are.  Think about where you live (I dunno where it is), or the culture you live within. Arent there things you do or dont do, that have nothing to do with the law? But you do them or dont do them anyways because others think its wrong...or dont like it.  I'll use myself as an example. I dont fuck with the color pink. I dont rock pink shirts, shoes, hats...none of that shit. Personally, I think dudes wearin pink look gay as hell.  Now, Im sure growin up i picked up that mentality from somewhere. Probably because so many other guys think the same thing.  Now, hasnt what they think influenced my behavior?
but is that really because you care what other think or is it just so you'll be left the fuck alone by certain people.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • The Soufeast Planet
« Reply #29 on: July 31, 2009, 10:38:49 AM »
People who say they dont care what people think about em, are full of shit lol.  It just sounds good to say "I dont care what anybody thinks of me".  But in some sense, we ALL care what others think about us.  Its the reason you do so many things, like brush your hair, buy certain clothing, shave your face, be polite, etc...etc.  Some people like to try and convince others that they do those things for themSELVES. Which is bullshit also lol. Do you think if you lived by yourself, on a deserted island with NO other people....you would take the time to shave or brush your hair? Yeah right...

I know what youre sayin man. But we ALL are influenced by what others think. Maybe not one individual person, maybe not even a group of people. But as a whole, we are.  Think about where you live (I dunno where it is), or the culture you live within. Arent there things you do or dont do, that have nothing to do with the law? But you do them or dont do them anyways because others think its wrong...or dont like it.  I'll use myself as an example. I dont fuck with the color pink. I dont rock pink shirts, shoes, hats...none of that shit. Personally, I think dudes wearin pink look gay as hell.  Now, Im sure growin up i picked up that mentality from somewhere. Probably because so many other guys think the same thing.  Now, hasnt what they think influenced my behavior?
but is that really because you care what other think or is it just so you'll be left the fuck alone by certain people.

Using my example, NOW I dont wear the shit cus it looks fuckin stupid...to me lol. But that didnt originate in my mind all by itself.

My point is just, when you live amongst other people...and are a sane person, you will care what others think of you.  It doesnt have to be to the point where you cant be original yourself.  But guaranteed every person in here has been around someone who didnt give a fuck what people thought, in regards to a certain action. You ever see somebody just diggin in their nose in front of other people? lol  That person doesnt give a fuck what others think about that.  But you might think its fuckin nasty.  You might know u got somethin up in your nose that needs to come out, but rather then take care of it the quick and easy way by pickin it...youd go find yourself a tissue and blow your nose lol. Why?  Cus you dont want people to think youre fuckin nasty.  (Im assuming you would find a tissue of course lol)
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #30 on: July 31, 2009, 11:30:45 AM »
lol lets hope they find a tissue

2euce 7even

« Reply #31 on: August 02, 2009, 07:30:34 AM »
good replies.thx keep it up.

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #32 on: August 02, 2009, 12:54:05 PM »
The people who really honestly dont care are dead inside.

Muhfukka

« Reply #33 on: August 02, 2009, 08:27:34 PM »
psychohustla nobody in the world respects you, and yes you should care about that

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #34 on: August 03, 2009, 12:41:45 PM »
muh stop it,have you ever thought about playing with your toys instead of here?Maybew you can graduate from kindergarden

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #35 on: August 06, 2009, 07:28:22 AM »
fuck everyone, if i cared what anyone thought, i couldnt do half the shit i do, so fuck em, the only people whos respect i need, ill get, (job wise, school wise, bitches wise)

The Phoenix

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Offline Offline
  • Rise...The Phoenix
« Reply #36 on: August 06, 2009, 07:34:00 AM »
Time for a change...bring it!

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #37 on: August 06, 2009, 12:44:49 PM »
lol at muh not saying anything to that..........read my post retard...........

Muhfukka

« Reply #38 on: August 06, 2009, 01:44:04 PM »
play with your legs queen sikotic. oh wait thats right they dont work haha

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • The Soufeast Planet
« Reply #39 on: August 06, 2009, 08:23:23 PM »
play with your legs queen sikotic. oh wait thats right they dont work haha

goddamn....cold....

Sikotic™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • PussyCunt
« Reply #40 on: August 06, 2009, 08:49:43 PM »
Its something I struggle with, but I'm getting better at not giving a fuck. I figure I got one shot at life and if I spend it about other's opinions of me then I'll never get anything accomplished.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • The Soufeast Planet
« Reply #41 on: August 06, 2009, 11:20:45 PM »
Its something I struggle with, but I'm getting better at not giving a fuck. I figure I got one shot at life and if I spend it about other's opinions of me then I'll never get anything accomplished.

perhaps...or perhaps not giving a fuck will make you accomplish less.

ikke

« Reply #42 on: August 07, 2009, 04:53:48 AM »

perhaps...or perhaps not giving a fuck will make you accomplish less.
true, that's my problem xD

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #43 on: August 07, 2009, 10:19:54 AM »
damn sikotic I am proud of you keep doin ya thing........ ;)

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #44 on: August 07, 2009, 12:32:32 PM »
damn sikotic I am proud of you keep doin ya thing........ ;)

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #45 on: August 07, 2009, 12:35:12 PM »
lights what are you doing with your life man?Besides on tha dub?

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #46 on: August 07, 2009, 01:11:02 PM »
i smoke dank... with sikotic in med school

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #47 on: August 07, 2009, 01:21:47 PM »
lol hope you have fun with him........ ;)

2euce 7even

« Reply #48 on: August 07, 2009, 02:01:54 PM »
i smoke dank... with sikotic in med school

damn..i fuckin smoked out bumpin SEASON OF DA SICCNESS..hahaha..

Cali Climate

« Reply #49 on: August 07, 2009, 02:05:36 PM »
Usually it's only the major fuck ups and douchebags who say they don't care what others think. Of course most of us do, it's why we get up get showered go to work and talk to friends every day.