Author Topic: do u care what others think about u?  (Read 1930 times)

LAXCENTRAL

Re: do u care what others think about u?
« Reply #60 on: August 10, 2009, 10:45:34 PM »
^^^ only certain people you value or give merit to. i disagree about major fuck ups.. they taught you how to shower when you were a kid, and taught you how to eat that shits just LIFE

when your not embarrassed anymore and are able to take a piss in front of people, eat some chili cheese curly fries in front of some fine girls at tommys burger, or dance in front of co workers at work and still have swag, you're truly coming into your own and are free from inhibitions. so yea u can be wild yet responsible

Every single one of us does, or owns something that is solely to impress others. Whether it be rims on their car, jewelry, nice clothes, shaving, combing your hair, being polite when your pissed, etc...etc.  Could you imagine what kind of asshole a person would be who legitimately didnt give a shit what anybody else thought?

lol exactly,

Sikotic™

« Reply #61 on: August 10, 2009, 11:04:55 PM »
Its something I struggle with, but I'm getting better at not giving a fuck. I figure I got one shot at life and if I spend it about other's opinions of me then I'll never get anything accomplished.

perhaps...or perhaps not giving a fuck will make you accomplish less.
That's an interesting way to look at shit....I like it.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

2euce 7even

« Reply #62 on: August 10, 2009, 11:17:09 PM »
LIGHTS, how kome u bekame a superstar on tha board in so little time u´ve been on there?
i think i keep it real where ever i go...
i dont try to be cool... and i think people like to chill and be themselves...
a lotta people in reality like that shit u feel me... no homo

keepin it real is the key i guess but some ppl are skared 2 show their true self but at the same time you cant trust every random MF.

LONDON!!!

• 'G'
« Reply #63 on: August 11, 2009, 07:37:34 AM »
i just care about what my family thinks of me and thats it, fuck everyone else

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #64 on: August 12, 2009, 12:20:22 PM »
wait til I can prop I ama tear this shit up and prop yall.............

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #65 on: August 12, 2009, 03:00:32 PM »
Its something I struggle with, but I'm getting better at not giving a fuck. I figure I got one shot at life and if I spend it about other's opinions of me then I'll never get anything accomplished.

yeah, i mean think about it...think of a person youve ever known that truely didnt give a fuck what others thought...how much a success were they in life? lol.  You know who doesnt give a fuck what others think? A guy whos been homeless for 10 yrs. THAT muthafucka doesnt give a fuck what others think.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #66 on: August 13, 2009, 10:48:03 PM »
 8) 8) 8)

The Phoenix

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Rise...The Phoenix
Time for a change...bring it!

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #68 on: August 14, 2009, 07:42:57 AM »

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #69 on: August 14, 2009, 01:44:53 PM »
yeah lights this is what I think of you :halo: :rock: :rock: :raisetheroof: :wavey: :sun: :cheers: :idea: :sign_werd: :banana_rock: :banana: :cow: :monkey_dance2: :monkey: :banana_llama:

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #70 on: August 14, 2009, 03:01:27 PM »
yeah lights this is what I think of you :halo: :rock: :rock: :raisetheroof: :wavey: :sun: :cheers: :idea: :sign_werd: :banana_rock: :banana: :cow: :monkey_dance2: :monkey: :banana_llama:
DAMN...
I GOT LOVE... FOR ALL THE PEOPLE WHO BE COOL TO BE CHILLIN WITH ME

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #71 on: August 14, 2009, 11:02:23 PM »

yeah, i mean think about it...think of a person youve ever known that truely didnt give a fuck what others thought...how much a success were they in life? lol.  You know who doesnt give a fuck what others think? A guy whos been homeless for 10 yrs. THAT muthafucka doesnt give a fuck what others think.

your success in life is not always motivated by what other niggas think of you or might think of you..but its true though a gang of niggas and prolly most niggas do care. muthafuccas always wanna flash some shit and do a gang of shit to impress they homies or just some bitch they wanna fucc. the only reason they do it is because they really give a fucc what people think. but i do know some niggas that truly dont give a fucc what other niggas think and they aint homeless. its really all about your attitude...how you see shit. if you the only nigga you give a fucc about and you feel like you don't need anybody then you truly dont give a fucc. and homie...thats the wrong nigga to fucc with.

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #72 on: August 15, 2009, 09:09:16 AM »
okay c-blue on point.............

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #73 on: August 15, 2009, 11:44:41 AM »

yeah, i mean think about it...think of a person youve ever known that truely didnt give a fuck what others thought...how much a success were they in life? lol.  You know who doesnt give a fuck what others think? A guy whos been homeless for 10 yrs. THAT muthafucka doesnt give a fuck what others think.

your success in life is not always motivated by what other niggas think of you or might think of you..but its true though a gang of niggas and prolly most niggas do care. muthafuccas always wanna flash some shit and do a gang of shit to impress they homies or just some bitch they wanna fucc. the only reason they do it is because they really give a fucc what people think. but i do know some niggas that truly dont give a fucc what other niggas think and they aint homeless. its really all about your attitude...how you see shit. if you the only nigga you give a fucc about and you feel like you don't need anybody then you truly dont give a fucc. and homie...thats the wrong nigga to fucc with.

But see thas what Im sayin. Most people have some sorta moral compass.  Those morals might be different from person to person, or group to group, etc.  But somehow, most morals fall into some sorta group.  Your morals might be yours, but they also fall into a larger group of people.  You might not snitch cus you think its wrong, but u also might not snitch cus you dont want others thinkin your a snitch. Chances are, you do it for both reasons. Just the same, the next muhafucka might snitch cus he thinks its the right thing to do, and likewise, those around im probably have the same set of beliefs.  Most people dont TRUELY want to be the outcast. I been around plenty of muhafuckas who u might look at and say..."that muhafucka dont give a fuck".  But when it comes down to it, everybody does SOME shit that demonstrates that they do give a fuck what others think.  Even some dude actin crazy like he dont care...flexin his muscle around town, he aint doin that shit just for himself. He's doin it to show others whats up if u fuck with him.  True what u say tho, if u run accross a muhafucka who really DONT give a fuck what ANYbody else thinks...thats somebody to stay away from. Cus on some real shit, they insane. Not hard, not gangsta.....insane.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #74 on: August 15, 2009, 12:15:28 PM »
thats too true........... :grumpy: