Author Topic: Young A.G.  (Read 1045 times)

Triple OG Rapsodie

Re: Young A.G.
« Reply #45 on: July 30, 2009, 02:41:26 PM »
rofl, you know damn right you two pussies would bitch out too.

come meet up when u punks r in la, if u 2 hoes arnt too scared

Thats it Loon3y tell deez hoez wats up they dont put in work like us asian DPG neeguhz do

haha asians aint shit idk who the fuck would b scared of em especially in LA
you ever dealt with chinese mobsters...
these guys are cold blooded killerz watch out hommie

Asian mobsters dress in suits and don't speak English. Those are the guys you don't want to fuck with.

Any Asian trying to act hood is someone to be laughed at.

yea those the muthafuckas that carry uzis
looney and his crew is the ones that carry water guns and pokemon cards

Thats it Loon3y tell deez hoez wats up they dont put in work like us asian DPG neeguhz do

Asian mobsters dress in suits and don't speak English. Those are the guys you don't want to fuck with.

i dont know where you live, but do you think theres a bigass crip gang in k-twon? or a gang of southsiders in chinatown? damn your a dumbfuck

lol wahts really funny is that if we were ever to see each other on the streets i kno rapsodie or blunt tyme wouldnt want it. keep on talkin its obvious you chumps were lil house niggas while i was kicking up dust.

lol at living in LA and not seeing some banged out asians. there out there as much as the blacks an eses.

we've all seen your pic. stop fronting.

you're automatically a mark for running your mouth and wanting to fight people over the internet.

im runnin my mouth?  ur dumbass cracks me up. u the one runnin your mouth u retarded fuck, ur the one came in here talkin shit, knowin u wont do shit if we were to meet.

lol u sound like im the one that starts everything, bananas sayin hes 6'3 sayin he gonna whoop my ass and me sayin meet me up n do it. yea thats really instigating  ::)

you just offered to fight me. that's called running your mouth.

LOL why the fuck would I meet up with a random ass asian kid over the internet?

Only the weak will try to speak. Words of wisdom.

man shut up you dumb house nigga

you're asian and you've never called a black person nigga in your entire life. don't pretend to be what you're not, you're embarrassing yourself.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #46 on: July 30, 2009, 03:04:56 PM »

i dont know where you live, but do you think theres a bigass crip gang in k-twon? or a gang of southsiders in chinatown? damn your a dumbfuck

lol wahts really funny is that if we were ever to see each other on the streets i kno rapsodie or blunt tyme wouldnt want it. keep on talkin its obvious you chumps were lil house niggas while i was kicking up dust.

lol at living in LA and not seeing some banged out asians. there out there as much as the blacks an eses.

you're automatically a mark for running your mouth and wanting to fight people over the internet.

im runnin my mouth?  ur dumbass cracks me up. u the one runnin your mouth u retarded fuck, ur the one came in here talkin shit, knowin u wont do shit if we were to meet.

lol u sound like im the one that starts everything, bananas sayin hes 6'3 sayin he gonna whoop my ass and me sayin meet me up n do it. yea thats really instigating  ::)

you're asian and you've never called a black person nigga in your entire life. don't pretend to be what you're not, you're embarrassing yourself.

what you never called a black person a nigger whenever u get into shit with one?  shut your shelterd ass up, you sound like every black person is big and bad ass, lol most of the pussies ive met were black. its funny how you just stereotype everything. you small minded dumb fuck

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Sparegeez

« Reply #47 on: July 30, 2009, 03:12:42 PM »
loooneeeyyyyyyyyyyy

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #48 on: July 30, 2009, 07:57:35 PM »

what you never called a black person a nigger whenever u get into shit with one?  shut your shelterd ass up, you sound like every black person is big and bad ass, lol most of the pussies ive met were black. its funny how you just stereotype everything. you small minded dumb fuck

I am a black person, and no I don't. Fucking kids get into shit with other kids. Once you reach maturity you grow out of that shit. Some people take a little longer.

LMAO at you pretending like you've ever gotten into real shit with anyone. You act like a poser so I sez you are a poser. I've seen the pic of your all-asian clique and I know a guy just like you. Hangs out with all his asian friends from suburbia, they call each other niggas (lmao), listens to rap music and tries to act like a G in front of me. I highly doubt you even have any black friends, much less gotten into shit with one.

every post you make is comedy. How fucking old are you? I give it 4 years or less you'll be coming back here and loling at your own posts and how stupid you were.

EDIT: I made a special thread for people just like you....I'd rather not ruin this one with your bullshit: http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=225503.0
« Last Edit: July 30, 2009, 08:11:06 PM by rapsodie sees the bitch in you »

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: July 30, 2009, 07:59:12 PM »
whats the difference wit a real and fake one? lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

westsiderider323

« Reply #50 on: July 31, 2009, 11:35:28 AM »
is looney an alias??  ???

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: July 31, 2009, 11:59:08 AM »

what you never called a black person a nigger whenever u get into shit with one?  shut your shelterd ass up, you sound like every black person is big and bad ass, lol most of the pussies ive met were black. its funny how you just stereotype everything. you small minded dumb fuck

I am a black person, and no I don't. Fucking kids get into shit with other kids. Once you reach maturity you grow out of that shit. Some people take a little longer.

LMAO at you pretending like you've ever gotten into real shit with anyone. You act like a poser so I sez you are a poser. I've seen the pic of your all-asian clique and I know a guy just like you. Hangs out with all his asian friends from suburbia, they call each other niggas (lmao), listens to rap music and tries to act like a G in front of me. I highly doubt you even have any black friends, much less gotten into shit with one.

every post you make is comedy. How fucking old are you? I give it 4 years or less you'll be coming back here and loling at your own posts and how stupid you were.

EDIT: I made a special thread for people just like you....I'd rather not ruin this one with your bullshit: http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=225503.0

lol, when did i ever come here flexin nuts?lol a kids get into shit with kid cuz your ass started shit with me u dumbshit. your dumbass was sayin asians arnt shit, pussies etc. n im sayin youll get shooked when u see me chump.

rofll, man u gotta be kidding me arnt you seein how stupid your post is? lol at puttin his own race on the pedestal. why would anyone be afraid to call a black a nigger when their gettin in to shit wit em, same shit sayni beaner or chink i really dont give a fuck, im not white and if i were i wouldnt feel remorse. yea i had black friends but they werent no house nigga like you, ur probaly one of those uncle tom ass niggas that hung out with all the white boys.

who you kno brotha? u fromt he hood? you know OVG? 2 P's ? 88 Avalon Garden Cs?

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #52 on: July 31, 2009, 12:43:42 PM »

lol, when did i ever come here flexin nuts?lol a kids get into shit with kid cuz your ass started shit with me u dumbshit. your dumbass was sayin asians arnt shit, pussies etc. n im sayin youll get shooked when u see me chump.

rofll, man u gotta be kidding me arnt you seein how stupid your post is? lol at puttin his own race on the pedestal. why would anyone be afraid to call a black a nigger when their gettin in to shit wit em, same shit sayni beaner or chink i really dont give a fuck, im not white and if i were i wouldnt feel remorse. yea i had black friends but they werent no house nigga like you, ur probaly one of those uncle tom ass niggas that hung out with all the white boys.

where did I saw asians aren't shit or pussies? All I said was asians who act hood should be laughed at. You equating that to not being shit shows how much of a kid you are when you think acting hood makes you shit.

look at you.... "house nigga"? lmao. that's not a word for asians to use. You've got black culture so far your ass its pathetic.

lmao @ "i'll get shook when i see you". I've already seen the pic of you and your crew. I wasn't shook i was laughing.

When the fuck did I ever say I was hood? That's why you're fucking immature you spend your time posing cause you think its its cool. Let me tell you about my brother. He's Korean. This is the guy you dream about being. Shit you probably get wet dreams thinking about it. Sold drugs, got a criminal record, been in and out of jail the past few years, he's bigger than me and can still kick the crap out of me. What's sad is that someone like you thinks that makes you shit. I love him to death because he's my brother but out of the two of us I'm the one who's a man. He's the one in jail and I'm the one doing something with my life. You're a poser because you would think that makes him hood or cool. But he doesn't brag about having a jail record, especially not on a fucking internet forum cause there's nothing to brag about. What's sad is a kid like you who listens to too much gangsta rap and would probably sell his soul to be someone like him, until if you were actually in his position you would realize what a shitty life it is.

Until you grow the fuck up there's no point in arguing with you. But if you and I are still on this forum in a few years I WILL be laughing at your ass.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: July 31, 2009, 12:56:18 PM »

where did I saw asians aren't shit or pussies? All I said was asians who act hood should be laughed at. You equating that to not being shit shows how much of a kid you are when you think acting hood makes you shit.

look at you.... "house nigga"? lmao. that's not a word for asians to use. You've got black culture so far your ass its pathetic.

lmao @ "i'll get shook when i see you". I've already seen the pic of you and your crew. I wasn't shook i was laughing.

When the fuck did I ever say I was hood? That's why you're fucking immature you spend your time posing cause you think its its cool. Let me tell you about my brother. He's Korean. This is the guy you dream about being. Shit you probably get wet dreams thinking about it. Sold drugs, got a criminal record, been in and out of jail the past few years, he's bigger than me and can still kick the crap out of me. What's sad is that someone like you thinks that makes you shit. I love him to death because he's my brother but out of the two of us I'm the one who's a man. He's the one in jail and I'm the one doing something with my life. You're a poser because you would think that makes him hood or cool. But he doesn't brag about having a jail record, especially not on a fucking internet forum cause there's nothing to brag about. What's sad is a kid like you who listens to too much gangsta rap and would probably sell his soul to be someone like him, until if you were actually in his position you would realize what a shitty life it is.

Until you grow the fuck up there's no point in arguing with you. But if you and I are still on this forum in a few years I WILL be laughing at your ass.

lol, damn your fucking dumb. u never said u were hood i was juz fucking with ur dumb black ass. when did i ever glorify gangbangin, ur the one telling ghost stories. all im sayin is you wouldnt be talkin shit liek this in person. then u go on all this other bull shit thats not even related. lol at sellin drugs, n goin to jail,

thats real thug life homie. rofl

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #54 on: July 31, 2009, 01:06:33 PM »

lol, damn your fucking dumb. u never said u were hood i was juz fucking with ur dumb black ass. when did i ever glorify gangbangin, ur the one telling ghost stories. all im sayin is you wouldnt be talkin shit liek this in person. then u go on all this other bull shit thats not even related. lol at sellin drugs, n goin to jail,

lmao that shit is comedy. you try and glorify gangbanging in every post. You spend every post trying to convince people you're hood and someone not to fuck with.

I told the story to make a point, whether you believe it or not I don't care,  its up to you. Just like I"m gonna keep calling you a poser as long as you keep acting like one.

You're right. In person I wouldn't be talking shit because you wouldn't be acting like an e-thug in real life.

westsiderider323

« Reply #55 on: July 31, 2009, 01:08:26 PM »

im runnin my mouth?  ur dumbass cracks me up. u the one runnin your mouth u retarded fuck, ur the one came in here talkin shit, knowin u wont do shit if we were to meet.

lol u sound like im the one that starts everything, bananas sayin hes 6'3 sayin he gonna whoop my ass and me sayin meet me up n do it. yea thats really instigating  ::)

what you never called a black person a nigger whenever u get into shit with one?  shut your shelterd ass up, you sound like every black person is big and bad ass, lol most of the pussies ive met were black. its funny how you just stereotype everything. you small minded dumb fuck

w/s OHC R30s Denker Park

whatchu know bout that chino cochino?

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: July 31, 2009, 03:41:36 PM »

lmao that shit is comedy. you try and glorify gangbanging in every post. You spend every post trying to convince people you're hood and someone not to fuck with.

I told the story to make a point, whether you believe it or not I don't care,  its up to you. Just like I"m gonna keep calling you a poser as long as you keep acting like one.

You're right. In person I wouldn't be talking shit because you wouldn't be acting like an e-thug in real life.

lmfao, what are you talking about convincing? what you talking shit and me defending myself is me tryna flex nuts? damn your fucking dumb

nah homie, if i met you in real life id juz punch you in the face for all the shit your talking. i would not conversate with you.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: July 31, 2009, 03:47:02 PM »

im runnin my mouth?  ur dumbass cracks me up. u the one runnin your mouth u retarded fuck, ur the one came in here talkin shit, knowin u wont do shit if we were to meet.

lol u sound like im the one that starts everything, bananas sayin hes 6'3 sayin he gonna whoop my ass and me sayin meet me up n do it. yea thats really instigating  ::)

w/s OHC R30s Denker Park

lol at claimin a hood on dubcc. damn your hard you dumb nigger.

OHC R30s Denker Park

westsiderider323

« Reply #58 on: July 31, 2009, 06:51:17 PM »

w/s OHC R30s Denker Park

OHC R30s Denker Park

damn did i actually say i claimed that??? fuck i thought asians was smart OPEN UR FUCKIN CHINK EYES BITCH!!
and wow ur fuckin stupid an asian callin a hispanic a nigger??? matter fact i dont even think ur asian u just prolly have down syndrome

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: August 01, 2009, 12:23:02 PM »

w/s OHC R30s Denker Park

OHC R30s Denker Park

damn did i actually say i claimed that??? fuck i thought asians was smart OPEN UR FUCKIN CHINK EYES BITCH!!
and wow ur fuckin stupid an asian callin a hispanic a nigger??? matter fact i dont even think ur asian u just prolly have down syndrome

ok you dumb beaner, why would your musty wetback ass just come in our conversation and name drop a hood.

way to be kool ese.