Author Topic: Deathrow Downloads  (Read 799 times)

MarshColin

Re: Deathrow Downloads
« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2009, 08:51:59 PM »
the rage songs where released on her solo album

yep.stupid fucks. >:(

WIDEAwake makes another fumble...

i wouldent call it a fumble, we got 3 unheard songs :D

True. Your right.

I just am surprised that the other three were advertised as being leaked from Tha Vault...

Another fumble? Please explain what their other fumbles were. You seem to be jumping the gun like a muthafucka on WideAwake. You haven't even given them a chance. The Vault could include released material too if u think about it. It includes all the masters to EVERYTHING released and unreleased. Not trying to get all picky and wordy with you but just thought I would point that out. Plus, the tracks they did choose to put up by Lady of Rage were all good tracks that the average rap fan more than likely never has heard before. Remember they are trying to appeal to both the die hard fans and the people that know very little about Death Row. True, I would rather have unreleased songs but you gotta give them a little leniency because not everybody are the same kind of fan we are.

Whoa, calm down man. It's not that serious.

I'm just very skeptical and don't want to get my hopes up. I'm just saying, from what I've heard from people "in the know", things haven't been going as planned over there like they should be. I wish them success, that way we can get unreleased music in it's original format, but I want to see what they produce first.

These new tracks are great, but nothing I would run around bragging about having...

I wasn't being super serious with my answer either I was just saying be patient. From what I heard they have hired somebody to work for them that is going to be like a consultant on the unreleased material. This being within the last month or 2, and if that person is in charge it's a good thing for us, trust me. You can probably figure out who it is if u have not already. But ya I did hear that they were about to do some dumb ass shit with Chronic Re-Lit until this person stepped in and got involved.

2euce 7even

Re: Deathrow Downloads
« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2009, 02:31:23 AM »
Murder Was The Case will be one of the unreleased songs from the vault for Chronic Relit..

dubCNN: So why was Murder Was The Case released on Chronic Relit as a bonus song?

Wideawake: We loved it! Dr. Dre did this great remix of the song and it was a shame it never came out.

dubCNN: Murder Was The Case Soundtrack??

Wideawake: Yeah its the track not a movie, an exclusive Dr. Dre remix never before released.

dubCNN: There was a soundtrack for the movie Snoop made and it was also called Murder Was The Case. This song was on it..

Wideawake: Oh.. yeah but a lot of fans never heard this one before. I know I never heard it myself and I'm a big fan of Snoop.

dubCNN: Right...
LOL, this is a legit interview?

damn.. i think dubcnn guys got interview for us in the few days?