Author Topic: who here has had a women get an abortion?  (Read 431 times)

Jaydc555

Re: who here has had a women get an abortion?
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2009, 07:51:24 AM »
Some people should be sterilized.Like for example anyone who believes in a god.I would volunteer to assist with this.""what's you believe in angels?"*Yanks ovaries out with a fish hook

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2009, 08:36:08 AM »
i dont know how you guys even consider abortion, why kill a baby? i kno its hard raising a baby but its all good, it does have its good points.
it's not a baby yet
You could call it a fetus, a embryo, a fuckin' sperm cell, BUT it's GOING to be a BABY. Which is a human life. Which is givin' a right to murder to mainly females with no self-respect and we know that's not a good look.

Jaydc555

« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2009, 08:39:24 AM »
Or you know maybe I just bought a new car and can't afford a baby.Ghyea!

ikke

« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2009, 08:40:31 AM »
i dont know how you guys even consider abortion, why kill a baby? i kno its hard raising a baby but its all good, it does have its good points.
it's not a baby yet
You could call it a fetus, a embryo, a fuckin' sperm cell, BUT it's GOING to be a BABY. Which is a human life. Which is givin' a right to murder to mainly females with no self-respect and we know that's not a good look.

then you can't eat meat either because it WAS alive.
Same with trees and plants

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: July 28, 2009, 08:42:44 AM »
^ You got long arms, my nigga. Long arms.

LMAO, I bet the car is a $60,000 SUV. $100 a week in a child support, not bad at all.

ikke

« Reply #20 on: July 28, 2009, 08:49:12 AM »
^ You got long arms, my nigga. Long arms.

LMAO, I bet the car is a $60,000 SUV. $100 a week in a child support, not bad at all.
5200 a year, a child will livewith you till he's 18...
when they get 10 they start costing mroe

Jaydc555

« Reply #21 on: July 28, 2009, 08:49:12 AM »
Yeah but theirs all the time I have to spend with the thing.You can't put a dollar amount on my precious time.I could be on here making fun of nik or letting some mistake puke on my shoulder.I made my choice I stick by it.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: July 28, 2009, 09:22:31 AM »
And being a father, you could get away without paying child support. Believe that.

That should be a female's excuse to get an abortion. Which is why they created birth control, to allow these females to be hoes.

Don't want kids. Don't have sex.

Sex wasn't just made for pleasure. It was first to replenish the Earth. You know what I'm sayin'..

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #23 on: July 28, 2009, 09:23:32 AM »
I've had at least 6 abortions done, two with my ex wife/baby mama. Me being MacGyver, I even preformed 3 of the procedures on my own
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

ikke

« Reply #24 on: July 28, 2009, 09:28:35 AM »
And being a father, you could get away without paying child support. Believe that.

That should be a female's excuse to get an abortion. Which is why they created birth control, to allow these females to be hoes.

Sex wasn't just made for pleasure. It was first to replenish the Earth. You know what I'm sayin'..
how about woman getting knocked up just so they can ask child support?

and if we keep all those baby's, the earth's population would grow even more, more people being a danger to our way of live (emmiting carbon etc.).

And the parents will always blame the kid if having the kid ruined their career.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #25 on: July 28, 2009, 09:37:23 AM »

Its human nature to fuck...just like all the other animals. All they do is eat and fuck and breed. HOWEVER, humans have evolved to the point where we can actually get something accomplished besides breeding. Regardless its still human nature to fuck, only now we are intelligent enough to come up with ways to avoid spending our entire lives breeding and having kids. It kind of defeats the purpose of having all that intelligence if we don't use them.

As far as replenishing, even with abortions we are overpopulating the planet. If you look at the big picture you are doing the entire human race a favor by having an abortion.

If you want to argue against abortion on a theological or individual moral level, go ahead. But you fail otherwise.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2009, 09:39:36 AM by rapsodie sees the bitch in you »

Jaydc555

« Reply #26 on: July 28, 2009, 09:40:52 AM »
I think having children should be controlled.Only the brightest and strongest should be allowed to breed.Its the only way yo further our species.How are we supposed to evolve with people like lights and job having children?

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #27 on: July 28, 2009, 10:46:34 AM »
well yall need a womans opionon and mine is this if you don't fuck then you won't be stuck,yall feel me?

God created us to have kids and populate the earth and the more kids the better..........

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #28 on: July 28, 2009, 10:53:50 AM »
condoms are for faggets.

ikke

« Reply #29 on: July 28, 2009, 10:55:00 AM »
well yall need a womans opionon and mine is this if you don't fuck then you won't be stuck,yall feel me?

God created us to have kids and populate the earth and the more kids the better..........
science says listen less to the bible, it's less relevent this day.

There weren't many people back then, then we HAD toto survive as a species.

I don't know if the story about Noah was about the flooding of the black sea or just a metafor but there weren't as many people then.

In this day and age you would basically kill humanity and other species if everybody had many kids