Author Topic: Anyone ever fucked a bitch that was wearing a female condom?  (Read 396 times)

Jaydc555

A female friend and I were talking about it the other day and how they seemed so odd.I wonder if they feel better then condoms.She asked if I wanted to get one and try it but I was like your a bitch you know I have a gf!ha ha.Needless to say I'm curious

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Anyone ever fucked a bitch that was wearing a female condom?
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2009, 12:07:40 PM »
nobody believes you like pussy, fruitcup

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2009, 12:11:35 PM »
Its either no condom or condom for me. Didn't think bitches used diaphrams nowadays. haha

Floydness

« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2009, 12:44:13 PM »
lmaoooo

Jaydc555

« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2009, 12:45:27 PM »
Give Me a break floydness that wasn't funny at all.

Blasphemy

« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2009, 12:45:53 PM »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2009, 12:47:09 PM »
Give Me a break floydness that wasn't funny at all.

ur still a homo

Jaydc555

« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2009, 12:49:44 PM »
Damn nik your wit is just so amazing I can see why you can only get a fat ugly gf

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2009, 12:51:43 PM »
^ur gf looks like a whore whos sucked over a thousand dicks lol the type of girl id fuck once and never call.....and im not tryna be funny, homosex, i just think ur a damn faggot whos flooding the gspot with gayness..life isnt about telling jokes, fagaboo

Jaydc555

« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2009, 12:56:01 PM »
your gf looks like the kind of girl that if i woke up next to i would fucking scream because i just fucked a wilder beast.And you have been with her for 5 years hahahahahhahahaahaahahahahhahaha

Floydness

« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2009, 01:01:58 PM »
stop acting as if any girl thats not short of being a prostitute would even have sex with you, short piece of fucking shit.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2009, 01:02:15 PM »
your gf looks like the kind of girl that if i woke up next to i would fucking scream because i just fucked a wilder beast.And you have been with her for 5 years hahahahahhahahaahaahahahahhahaha

idiot, i dont have a "girlfriend" right now and ive already stated that many times on this site....and even if, ur girlfriend looks like someone u cant even hold a convo with, which is worse than dating ellen degeneres.....people who date pussy for looks are dumb muthafuckers, such as urself. the hoe type is mainly for sticking ur dick in, not for keeping around..something u still havent figured out, little bitch boy..now stop being insecure and dump that hoebag...u know damn well shes suckin someone elses dick right now.

Floydness

« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2009, 01:03:53 PM »
dont tell him to dump her lol, even if she is sucking someone elses dick right now shes probably the best thing he has in his pathetic life, other than dubcc of course.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2009, 01:04:15 PM »
stop acting as if any girl thats not short of being a prostitute would even have sex with you, short piece of fucking shit.

his girl IS a prostitute, did u see the pic? LOL.

any retard can date a fine slut.....unfortunately, jay still has issues understanding that were not in middle school anymore and that a keeper consists of more than just tits ass and a cum dumpster.

Jaydc555

« Reply #14 on: July 28, 2009, 01:04:39 PM »
LoL yeah im going to take relationship advice from the guy who dated floydness hahahahahah.Its ok to be jealous nik.I have a sexy gf and you have floydness.