Am i?

Yes my name is Nik and i am a faggot
4 (23.5%)
No you make me laugh all the time
5 (29.4%)
Lights is a quality poster and not ruining this section
8 (47.1%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Author Topic: Am I ruining G spot or the only person keeping it alive?  (Read 334 times)

G-Funk

Re: Am I ruining G spot or the only person keeping it alive?
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2009, 02:37:40 PM »
^^^ I agree with this statement. While your threads are typical trolling of another user(s), some of your posts and the reactions that come thereafter can be funny as hell.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2009, 04:27:39 PM »
i think Jay is one of the funniest posters on this board (no dickriding).

you were funny when ur name was jaydc.. now ur just annoying as fuck

did you notice the name change came shortly after the return on Floyd, you think there is a connection? ;D

Jaydc555

« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2009, 04:38:28 PM »
You know your good at pissing people off when they have to try and analyze what's wrong with you on a forum.I'm talented at getting under peoples skin.I don't know why,its just the way I'm wired.I've been like this my whole life.I've made a lot of people take swings at Me because of my mouth.As soon as I see I'm bothering someone just something in my head clicks and I can't help myself I keep going and going.I just find it funny how easily I can shake someone with a few words.Back in high school I made a total of four teachers break down in tears.I should get into politics I'm perfectly built for it

Floydness

« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2009, 04:41:05 PM »
^^ yeah or you should be a cop.. you would probably cum so fucking hard off giving tickets to people lollll...

btw this is just coming out of nowhere, do u know the band wooden sky? theyre from canada.. im listening to them now  :)

Floydness

« Reply #19 on: July 28, 2009, 04:43:27 PM »
wooden sky- the wooden sky

whata cool song.. its a little depressing, but I like it a lot.

Jaydc555

« Reply #20 on: July 28, 2009, 04:43:55 PM »
I do too many illegal things for that.But if I did I would be one of those guys off super troopers who just messed with people all day.And no I haven't heard of them.What kind of music is it?

Lunatic

« Reply #21 on: July 28, 2009, 04:47:45 PM »
You know your good at pissing people off when they have to try and analyze what's wrong with you on a forum.I'm talented at getting under peoples skin.I don't know why,its just the way I'm wired.I've been like this my whole life.I've made a lot of people take swings at Me because of my mouth.As soon as I see I'm bothering someone just something in my head clicks and I can't help myself I keep going and going.I just find it funny how easily I can shake someone with a few words.Back in high school I made a total of four teachers break down in tears.I should get into politics I'm perfectly built for it
Shit i'm the same way haha. People tell me all the time it's amazing that I haven't got my ass kicked. Never made a teacher cry, but made several tell me to fuck off and shit haha. And that ain't easy done at my school, I went to a nice suburban high school with no problems  ;)
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #22 on: July 28, 2009, 04:48:52 PM »

you're skilled at being a douche and you're proud of yourself...congrats!

lol, what a fuckin moron

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #23 on: July 28, 2009, 04:49:47 PM »
Shit i'm the same way haha. People tell me all the time it's amazing that I haven't got my ass kicked. Never made a teacher cry, but made several tell me to fuck off and shit haha. And that ain't easy done at my school, I went to a nice suburban high school with no problems  ;)

you're nothin like jaydc lol

Floydness

« Reply #24 on: July 28, 2009, 04:49:54 PM »
I guess its indie rock.. but its not some typical indie rock lol.. If youre interested, find the song that I just posted.. its so good. anyways, you can be a cop even if u do illegal things.. hell, u think cops dont break the law? LOL

I have a question, do u do any drugs?

Jaydc555

« Reply #25 on: July 28, 2009, 04:53:48 PM »
I used to.I did e maybe 10 times or so.Acid twice,mushrooms twice.Cocaine maybe 20 times.I used to smoke weed but quit.I haven't done a single drug in over five years.I don't drink too often,maybe once a month

Floydness

« Reply #26 on: July 28, 2009, 04:54:30 PM »
How were u like when u were on e? did u like it?

Jaydc555

« Reply #27 on: July 28, 2009, 04:56:04 PM »
I enjoyed myself.It usually led to sex with my gf of the time.We were together for three years and lived together for two.

Floydness

« Reply #28 on: July 28, 2009, 04:57:41 PM »
were u in love?

Jaydc555

« Reply #29 on: July 28, 2009, 04:57:46 PM »
Acid was easily the best drug.I had so much fun both of the times I did it.