Author Topic: listen to mama bear  (Read 255 times)

ikke

Re: listen to mama bear
« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2009, 01:20:46 PM »
ikke what is it with you and god?What did your parents not teach you about him or what?

8 Years of christian school, been to church every once in a while till I was 11.

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2009, 01:24:30 PM »
but what did it not take?it makes no sense to me as many questions as you ask I know and see you looking for Him it is like your sniffing around but for what?I got this crazy idea that you want something but WHAT IS IT IKKE?This is killing me not to know

ikke

« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2009, 01:25:43 PM »
but what did it not take?it makes no sense to me as many questions as you ask I know and see you looking for Him it is like your sniffing around but for what?I got this crazy idea that you want something but WHAT IS IT IKKE?This is killing me not to know
Last 5+ times I went to church we're funerals from close family, not even going to funerals from not direct family anymore and it isn't that I have a big family
« Last Edit: August 02, 2009, 01:28:20 PM by ikke »

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2009, 01:43:41 PM »
ikke man serious question here,did you not feel that God was there? :-\ :'(

ikke

« Reply #19 on: August 02, 2009, 01:44:55 PM »
ikke man serious question here,did you not feel that God was there? :-\ :'(
If he was there wouldn't we still live in the garden of eden?

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #20 on: August 02, 2009, 01:58:22 PM »
queen ure acting as if people on dubcc are gangsters and run around the "streets" all day LOL.. Half these kids are fucking lames that sit at home behind a computer and talk shit 24/7.. dnt worry about them, theyre mommys and daddys shelter them just fine lol

See heres the thing.  I think peoples broad opinion of the posters on this site has a lot to do with how you see yourself.  If you tend to believe that everybody on here is fake, etc....chances are its because you yourself are fake, etc.  At one point, i kinda got that way where I looked at this board...and i would think "all these kids talk about this gangsta shit, hood shit, etc...and guaranteed aint none of em even been there".  I felt like I was the only muhafucka on here who ever been around that shit. Then I started thinkin about it, and if Im bein real about it...how can I assume no one else is either?  Remember this shit Floyd. For every person u think is a lame...there are 5 more that think u are. That aint a shot at u personally...im just sayin...
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Floydness

« Reply #21 on: August 02, 2009, 04:50:07 PM »
I dont feel that way about myself, im not really projecting how I feel towards other people. Shes making this thread almost like shes that teacher from dangerous minds and everyone on dubcc is some thug lol. In any case, I know that 99% of people on this board think im lame.  ::)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #22 on: August 02, 2009, 04:51:38 PM »
Dangerous Minds is a ill ass movie.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: August 02, 2009, 06:20:38 PM »
lol even my closet is not safe.............

and yall are still my kids and I love each one of you rotflmao
thx carebear.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

ikke

« Reply #24 on: August 02, 2009, 06:28:03 PM »
lol even my closet is not safe.............

and yall are still my kids and I love each one of you rotflmao
thx carebear.
lol

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #25 on: August 03, 2009, 09:35:12 AM »
ahaha