Author Topic: Who needs an interview...?  (Read 706 times)

DTG Entertainment

Re: Who needs an interview...?
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2009, 10:03:08 PM »
I'd appreciate an interview, I have a lot of projects to plug and shit to say. I ain't funny, but I am a cool guy to interview.  8)

ehh... ill pass on you

Fine, but you could have had an exclusive Mike Toreno interview on your hands. You wouldn't have known what to do with it, anyhow. :P By the way, is it because I made the insinuation that Jaydc is funnier than you or you just generally don't like Mike Toreno's knowledge and wisdom of the world?

i dont like peeople who refer to themselves in 3rd person

plus your not that much of an interesting poster at dubcc, you offer no jokes, no beef, no controversy... nothing!

But that makes me different from the typical interviewee, and that's not a good thing?

Blasphemy

« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2009, 07:38:36 AM »
yeah^^ id be thankful for that one.. Id rather not stick out at all than stick out like a sore thumb  ;)

well honestly floyd i hate to break it to you but your only fun to interview because you cause controversy and people hate you or they love you...

if it wasn't for that you wouldn't be that interesting lol

she still isn't that much interesting even with the above facts.I mean shes like a attention whore.

yishay

« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2009, 08:24:21 AM »
you should interview Elano.

Floydness

« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2009, 02:12:55 PM »
yeah^^ id be thankful for that one.. Id rather not stick out at all than stick out like a sore thumb  ;)

well honestly floyd i hate to break it to you but your only fun to interview because you cause controversy and people hate you or they love you...

she still isn't that much interesting even with the above facts.I mean shes like a attention whore.

Im not much of an attention whore douche.. I dont require much attention at all for a girl.  Of course everyone likes attention, I like positive attention.

Floydness

« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2009, 02:13:51 PM »

I actually am a very interesting person AG. Trust  ;)

Kool Beenz

« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2009, 02:26:57 PM »

I actually am a very interesting person AG. Trust  ;)

i do know you enough to say your not lol

Floydness

« Reply #21 on: July 30, 2009, 02:28:55 PM »
you know what I let you know. You know about 1.5 % of all there is to know which isnt much at all. Youve never done anything with me either (not saying that u want to), all im saying is that u really dont know much at all  ;)

Sparegeez

« Reply #22 on: July 30, 2009, 02:29:58 PM »
No one cares about you floydness, seriously. except nik of course

Kool Beenz

« Reply #23 on: July 30, 2009, 02:30:26 PM »
ok its cool

the ghost

« Reply #24 on: July 30, 2009, 02:37:08 PM »
I think we def need a Sparegeez interview.  I for one would like to hear his story of growing up to be the hardest cat on this board.  I mean I want to hear the details of how he got all his bay connects, and how he used to slang in front of durant square.  I think all the members could learn how to be a street dude from sparegeez.  We could learn how he came up from the gutter to be invited into a frat and now goes to college.  We can learn how he will come out the gate if he graduates making 6 figures.  He can also tell us how many black homies he has!  That would be a classic interview big AG.  Hook that shit up!

Kool Beenz

« Reply #25 on: July 30, 2009, 02:39:04 PM »
lol whats his AIM SN?

Sparegeez

« Reply #26 on: July 30, 2009, 02:40:51 PM »
I think we def need a Sparegeez interview.  I for one would like to hear his story of growing up to be the hardest cat on this board.  I mean I want to hear the details of how he got all his bay connects, and how he used to slang in front of durant square.  I think all the members could learn how to be a street dude from sparegeez.  We could learn how he came up from the gutter to be invited into a frat and now goes to college.  We can learn how he will come out the gate if he graduates making 6 figures.  He can also tell us how many black homies he has!  That would be a classic interview big AG.  Hook that shit up!

you stay making squares laugh with your twisted nerd logic

Sparegeez

« Reply #27 on: July 30, 2009, 02:41:58 PM »
lol whats his AIM SN?

u dont wanna interview me trust me but its sparegeez

Kool Beenz

« Reply #28 on: July 30, 2009, 02:43:15 PM »
lol whats his AIM SN?

u dont wanna interview me trust me but its sparegeez

your right i dont really wanna interview you
 8)

Sparegeez

« Reply #29 on: July 30, 2009, 02:55:08 PM »
Interview ghost that square seems reluctant as fuck to tell us any anything about himself.. I personally don't give a fuck I give out stories all the time I don't know why people always have a problem with that.