Author Topic: Who needs an interview...?  (Read 709 times)

the ghost

Re: Who needs an interview...?
« Reply #30 on: July 30, 2009, 03:00:22 PM »
I'm really not interesting enough to interview.  But really, no b.s. Sparegeez might make for a good interview.  He is opinionated.  Ill give him that much.

Floydness

« Reply #31 on: July 30, 2009, 03:13:41 PM »
No one cares about you floydness, seriously. except nik of course

did I make claims saying people on here care about me??  ???

Sparegeez

« Reply #32 on: July 30, 2009, 03:17:52 PM »
Every jew I've ever met loves to point out the "fault" in any argument. I stay arguing with you guys over stupid shit like the shit you just pointed out.  But don't take what I said literally because that seems to be the base of your arguement, that was your fault on here. It's obvious to everyone you want an interview, and like I said I believe no one really wants to read that shit. We can find more interesting candidates

Floydness

« Reply #33 on: July 30, 2009, 03:22:43 PM »
lol u can go fuck urself with that jew shit. I wasnt even trying to argue with you.  ::)  And dont be so ignorant about jews for fucks sake, thats like saying every black person ive ever known is ghetto  ;) and once again, I never made claims that anyones gives a shit about me.  :loser:

Sparegeez

« Reply #34 on: July 30, 2009, 03:29:31 PM »
lol u can go fuck urself with that jew shit. I wasnt even trying to argue with you.  ::)  And dont be so ignorant about jews for fucks sake, thats like saying every black person ive ever known is ghetto  ;) and once again, I never made claims that anyones gives a shit about me.  :loser:

once again, you're trynna argue again. except this time you pointed out what I said about Jews, by over exaggerating your dramatic response trying to make yourself the victim in a race argument. It's not gonna work hunnie, I don't have anything against jews, my best friend in long beach is a jew. Now get that stupid shit outta here you're making yourself look dumb. And once again, I SAID WE DONT WANT YOUR INTERVIEW BECAUSE WE DONT CARE ABOUT YOU. Do you understand that hunnie?

Floydness

« Reply #35 on: July 30, 2009, 03:31:38 PM »
did u even read what im saying? I KNOW NO1 cares about me on here lmaooo.. and once again im not trying to argue u with u, and I could give a fuck less if ur friend is a jew from long beach. Now, if u REALLY u dont care about me, u wont respond to this. have a great day doucher.

Sparegeez

« Reply #36 on: July 30, 2009, 03:34:45 PM »
did u even read what im saying? I KNOW NO1 cares about me on here lmaooo.. and once again im not trying to argue u with u, and I could give a fuck less if ur friend is a jew from long beach. Now, if u REALLY u dont care about me, u wont respond to this. have a great day doucher.

haha you maddddd

you really are a stupid bitch though, you still don't understand what I'm saying about no one giving a fuck about your interview LOL

Roccy

« Reply #37 on: July 30, 2009, 03:50:42 PM »

haha you maddddd

you really are a stupid bitch though, you still don't understand what I'm saying about no one giving a fuck about your interview LOL

stop being a douche.
how it really goes down..

Sparegeez

« Reply #38 on: July 30, 2009, 03:51:50 PM »

haha you maddddd

stop being a douche.

You're right, I do regret calling her a bitch. But she is being lightweight ignorant

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #39 on: July 30, 2009, 03:53:07 PM »
Don Jacob is not in a position to be fuckin around with this childish ass shit......trust that

Floydness

« Reply #40 on: July 30, 2009, 04:16:30 PM »

haha you maddddd

im not mad at all, it takes something real to get me mad. Anyways, call me what u want fag I really dont give a shit. Just join the other retards in calling me names lol. Im not even taking this a step further after this. Ignorant? LOL.. alrighty then!

Floydness

« Reply #41 on: July 30, 2009, 04:17:08 PM »

haha you maddddd

stop being a douche.
thanx rox!  ;)

Sparegeez

« Reply #42 on: July 30, 2009, 04:25:48 PM »

haha you maddddd

im not mad at all, it takes something real to get me mad. Anyways, call me what u want fag I really dont give a shit. Just join the other retards in calling me names lol. Im not even taking this a step further after this. Ignorant? LOL.. alrighty then!

calling me a fag, provoking me to insult you, and trying to further prove your point=you mad doggie :-*

Floydness

« Reply #43 on: July 30, 2009, 04:58:44 PM »
alright, alright you got me there... im mad.  ;) THE END.

Sparegeez

« Reply #44 on: July 30, 2009, 05:00:57 PM »
I'm 2-0 today. SOOOOOOOOLLLIIIIIIIIIIDDDDD