Author Topic: "Game Heading Back to Interscope for R.E.D Album, A-Team Role Confirmed"  (Read 1385 times)

AK

• Muthafuckin' OG
lol at everyone freaking out over seeing a name like Lady GaGa in text...what if she just doing background vocals?
and so what if shes on the album? I believe an album is usually 15-19 tracks, so one song has lady gaga, but another will have snoop dogg or ice cube...you gotta have some songs like that to make the $$ off of mainstream.
how come no one gives shit to young jeezy for being on songs with usher? or ice cube wiht lil jon? or ice cube in movies like ARE WE THERE YET?

when you buy that cd just skip that track if you really hate it. stop complaining..to some of you guys nothing will make you happy. and half you guys dont even buy the cds so your complaining about free music that cost hundreds of thousands or million to make..

Jimmy H.

We'll see what happens. They are just throwing out the most mainstream names so they can sell this album. I'd personally like to see Game move away from that L.A.X. direction and work with less mainstream names but what can you do?

westside159

Re: "Game Heading Back to Interscope for R.E.D Album, A-Team Role Confirmed"
« Reply #47 on: August 01, 2009, 03:12:57 AM »
Honestly I don't see anything wrong with those features, in particular the Lady Gaga one. She's like on top of the world right now, and as someone stated her music is not bad at all. She adds dope elements to any hip hop track she's been on so far.

And Gucci Mane, I hate the dude's look, and I hate his name, but the boy can rap. Take a full listen to one of his mixtapes, he definitely has his rapping game down.

All in all, I'm definitely looking forward to this album.

WTF you must be smoking some good crack .  You dont see a problem with Lady Gaga Gaga on the album ?  And Gucci Mane can rap ?  dude i see you dont have very good taste in music .  real talk   

blackwallguerilla

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #48 on: August 01, 2009, 03:32:20 AM »
Gucci Maine wont be on the album............he's on Czar Entertainment so Jimmy H would like it to happen..........but it won't.

westside159

« Reply #49 on: August 01, 2009, 03:44:14 AM »
You just said gucci can rap.Your opinion doesn't matter

PREACH ON IT

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: August 01, 2009, 03:58:08 AM »
Game is gonna play Mr.T in the A-Team movie?!?!?!?!?!

can't believe nobody has picked up on this. doubt the A -Team film will be worth watching...

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #51 on: August 01, 2009, 04:25:48 AM »
LAX dropped on interscope

LADY GAGA?? r u kidding me? GUCCI MANE? R u kidding me?

and I thot him a pharrell have beef?

Lady Gaga is dope. Gucci Mane...I feel you on that one.  But I doubt he'll really be on the album. "Doctor's Advocate" was rumored to have Good Charlotte, Gwen Stefani and a couple other acts that never made it. Him and Pharrell don't have beef, the Neptunes even produced a bonus track for one of  Game's albums. But it sucked so hopefully they don't work together again.

only mainstream acts I see...
Fuck game =/

Last album had Ice Cube, Common, Raekwon & Nas
This album has: Lady Gaga, Gucci Mane and some more retards who'll be added

Last album also had Ne-Yo, Lil Wayne, and Keyshia Cole but the all the songs were dope as fuck. So Game obviously knows how to collaborate with mainstream artist without conforming to their styles. So how about instead of hating we wait and see what he comes out with first?

His albums go steadily to down and down. Doctor's Advocate was pretty good still but L.A.X had some below average songs and now he has this kind of line-up?  :-\
Obviously there are gonna be some good songs also but this sounds like crap compared to the others...you got soulful production and you try to ruin it with crap like Lady Gaga & Gucci Mane?
This sounds like something Snoop would do "I'm doing westcoast sound this year, I got J.R. Rotem & Dr. Dre producing"...and 1 week later he will announce features with Chris Brown & T.I.

Hmm kinda surprised at that Kanye feature though, it's obvious Kanye don't even care about this whole Jay-Z/Game sharade.

Actually, "L.A.X." > "Doctor's Advocate". And Game is NOTHING like Snoop. All of Game's albums have been bangin. Where as Snoop gives us albums with about 2-4 good songs each (except "Blue Carpet Treatment" which had a handful of dope tracks). Snoop's albums sound commercial as fuck. Game has worked with a lot of commercial aritst / producers and we've still gotten dope music and West Coast bangers (need I bring up "State of Emergeny" or "Dope Boys" on his last album?).

You niggas need to stop fuckin hatin. Game is the only nigga still holdin us down right now and ya'll wanna shit on him cuz of some list of artist he's rumored to work with? Faggots. Even his commercial shit (ie: "Touch Down") was better quality music then these niggas you been droolin over.

hopefully you didn't cry when you wrote that: it's bad for the keyboard you know?