Author Topic: "the black people are more dangerous than the al-qaeda"......????lol  (Read 485 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I was listenin to some radio station today and a caller said somethin like this that
black people and their communities are more dangerous than the al-qaeda....the person that said this was white....I think
i mean thats, well you think thats hate, racist, true?

edit....i didnt say this was right, this was good jus thought it was interestin someone said this
wasnt expectin somethin to this degree, not entirely anyway
« Last Edit: July 30, 2009, 05:53:32 PM by GET YOUR WALK ON »
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

OG Hack Wilson

Re: "the black people are more dangerous than the al-qaeda"......????lol
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2009, 05:27:45 PM »
al queda = not responsible for 9-11

blame the US gov't
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2009, 05:28:56 PM »
nah hack the person that called in was sayin black people are more dangerous as in they more dangerous cuz of who they are and what they do (nuthin to do wit 9/11 in this case)
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2009, 05:31:56 PM »
I was listenin to some radio station today and a caller said somethin like this that
black people and their communities are more dangerous than the al-qaeda....the person that said this was white....I think

Yeah, that's racist. No doubt about it.

Blasphemy

« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2009, 05:34:24 PM »

Hypocrisy at its finest. lol ON the real, That is some bullshit.Black Communities can't get Rocket launchers/Grenades (they can how ever get AKs) lol

ikke

« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2009, 05:48:47 PM »
if it's the radio how do you know? xD

Maybe it's just a xenofobiac

Job starring as King Of Zamunda

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2009, 05:49:06 PM »
dangerous then al queda? HAHAHAHA nigga it was white people and WHITE PEOPLE only who were/are responsible for 9-11. making money for that shit too. if there had to be a group that can be considered a terrorist in this place its white people. white been terrorizing people all over this earth........ fuck out of here with that bullshit
HOW TO ROB DUBCC PART 1--> http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=227551.0
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

"I would share the definition of balling
with you white folks but no...
the game is to be sold not told
so fuck you." - Pac

ikke

« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2009, 05:50:07 PM »
dangerous then al queda? HAHAHAHA nigga it was white people and WHITE PEOPLE only who were/are responsible for 9-11. making money for that shit too. if there had to be a group that can be considered a terrorist in this place its white people. white been terrorizing people all over this earth........ fuck out of here with that bullshit
SHUT UP OR I BOMB YOUR HOUSE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2009, 05:51:01 PM »
thats why i said i think cuz he sounded white and maybe he had enuff of the "black people" takin over "his" country
but yeah i dont know what he was, but cant you tell what race someone is when they talk?
(if n this case, you are tryna have a idea of what race that person was and you didnt see him?)

Cube

ikke

« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2009, 05:52:57 PM »
thats why i said i think cuz he sounded white and maybe he had enuff of the "black people" takin over "his" country
but yeah i dont know what he was, but cant you tell what race someone is when they talk?
(if n this case, you are tryna have a idea of what race that person was and you didnt see him?)

Knowing what I know of your history, Blacks are the only reall americans.

You are NOT africans!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2009, 05:55:01 PM »
are you talkin bout in general?  (me not bein african or bein african?)

You are NOT africans!
« Last Edit: July 30, 2009, 05:56:44 PM by GET YOUR WALK ON »
Cube

ikke

« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2009, 06:00:31 PM »
are you talkin bout in general?  (me not bein african or bein african?)

You are NOT africans!

What i'm saying is that 'african' americans have parted ways with the reall africans.

People who departed from europe kept there own traditions and culture.
the Blacks created an entirely new one

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2009, 06:03:09 PM »
oh aite nah i thought you were sayin somethin else and misunderstandin what i said

nah what your sayin is interestin...you know when i hear people say "im african american" for some reason that doesnt make sense to me

do you think theres such thing as bein "african american"?

are you talkin bout in general?  (me not bein african or bein african?)

You are NOT africans!

What i'm saying is that 'african' americans have parted ways with the reall africans.

People who departed from europe kept there own traditions and culture.
the Blacks created an entirely new one

Cube

Job starring as King Of Zamunda

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #13 on: July 30, 2009, 06:03:38 PM »
shit Black people are more patriotic than the white man. Blacks go to war to fight for this country only to be treate better than POW's, to to having to eat in the back, to coming home and still being treated like second class citizens. not to mention when they came back from these wars there were allowed to reap the benefits that the white soldiers obtained but YET THEY STILL FOUGHT AND DIED FOR THIS COUNTRY AND FOR WHAT

white people would never fought for something they  weren't getting anything out of. truly the most greediest people on the earth
HOW TO ROB DUBCC PART 1--> http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=227551.0
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

"I would share the definition of balling
with you white folks but no...
the game is to be sold not told
so fuck you." - Pac

ikke

« Reply #14 on: July 30, 2009, 06:08:00 PM »
oh aite nah i thought you were sayin somethin else and misunderstandin what i said

nah what your sayin is interestin...you know when i hear people say "im african american" for some reason that doesnt make sense to me

do you think theres such thing as bein "african american"?

No, that term was probally created because the blacks kept complaining about other names.

Whenever I see a black comedian they always make it clear that they don't go to the wild.
Africans are really in touch with the nature