Author Topic: Ohhh shit!!! New Eminem - The Warning (Mariah Carey Diss) (Prod. by Dr. Dre)  (Read 2178 times)

You Ain't Shit

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DPGC-WSCG-4LIFE
funny shit 8)

eazye

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • shorty_tha_pimp a.k.a. extra.P
dope beat and dope flow, without the strange voice, equals a quality track for me
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8</a>

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Dre had a time machine & went back before "Encore" to find this Eminem.
(This was not the "Relapse" spit & flow.... I like this better than that whole album)

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

adamanthraxe

• 'G'
Im not surprize that he chose to ignore Haystak and instead verbally attack a pop star female. Eminem is weaksauce

MediumL

Im not surprize that he chose to ignore Haystak and instead verbally attack a pop star female. Eminem is weaksauce

but haystack is a nobody whereas mariahs diss is getting played worldwide and has two videos out.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

Dome

• Muthafuckin' OG
Dre had a time machine & went back before "Encore" to find this Eminem.
(This was not the "Relapse" spit & flow.... I like this better than that whole album)

LOOOL

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
yeah diss is nice, funny and very entertaining.. but I cannot believe he did what all the other vlog/studio gangsters did.. Claim he has pictures and phone convos that will expose the bitch for this and that.. smh..

We will never see those pictures nor will we hear the convos.. bullshit.. stop lyin..

BANGADOSHISH!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
lol he should leak them pics of Mariah if they exist.

ikke

and some people pay 250 000 dollars for a dre beat lol.

The Predator

No accent!

Mariah Poppins just took a shot of piss in the mouth  :monkey_piss:

sdmaxx1

• Muthafuckin' OG
funny asss shit!

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Daamn, Em still got that flow. Shit's insane.

But on the other hand I'm disappointed in the fact that Em would actually waste energy for somebody like Mariah & Nick.

Detox Is A Myth!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Detox is the biggest marketing deception on Earth
How is this a win for Em?  He is obviously still hurt over Mariah Carey of all people...he admitted he only banged her once...he also couldn't last long in bed and prematurely ejaculated lol (no homo) and now he's going at Nick Cannon.  So he has photos of them having sex probably, um, so what?  How is that an exposal?  What, is Mariah dressed up as a freak or something?

This is a loss for Em.  He is proving what Mariah said, that he's obsessed with her.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2009, 07:06:22 AM by Detox Is A Myth!!! »
"Detox" is a myth -- Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, Area 51, Iraq having WMD, Detox...you get it now?  It was invented by the Aftermath marketing department to maintain the fans' attention.  Notice how everytime a new Aftermath album is ready to come out, they always mention Detox is next up?  Because they are using the invention of "Detox" as a way to market other albums.  The sooner you realize that Detox is NOT REAL, the sooner you'll feel liberated.  Oh yeah, f.u. Aftermath for fooling us fans.

Portugoal

I don't wanna listen to this, but I do know that
Mariah Carey >>>>> Eminem

MILFSTA

• 'G'
only wiggers and dr dre nut hangers like this bullshit lol