Author Topic: Ohhh shit!!! New Eminem - The Warning (Mariah Carey Diss) (Prod. by Dr. Dre)  (Read 2148 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
only wiggers and dr dre nut hangers like this bullshit lol

^^Amen to that!

This shit is weak and pathetic and what the hell was Dre thinking when he supplied the beat for this? This is what the people who are supposed to be on top of the rap game are doing?! Fuck outta here. Yeah hip hop is dead alright.

Fuck Eminem.

lol & then people go and say Hip Hop is dead. :laugh:

nothing impresses anybody anymore, lyrics mean nothing anymore. :-\

i'd rather Eminem have beef with Mariah Carey than listening to two rappers argue over swag. ::)

Quadruple OG

How is this a win for Em?  He is obviously still hurt over Mariah Carey of all people...he admitted he only banged her once...he also couldn't last long in bed and prematurely ejaculated lol (no homo) and now he's going at Nick Cannon.  So he has photos of them having sex probably, um, so what?  How is that an exposal?  What, is Mariah dressed up as a freak or something?

This is a loss for Em.  He is proving what Mariah said, that he's obsessed with her.

The most on point thing said in this entire thread. Eminem making the track was an Automatic W for Mariah.

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!

i'd rather Eminem have beef with Mariah Carey than listening to two rappers argue over swag. ::)

Then hip hop clearly doesn't hold any value for you no more...

Back in the day (and I mean real back in the day like 80s back in the day) when two rappers went at each other bragging about what they got cars, money, women, clothes you name it that was considered a legitimate part of hip hop.

A white trailer trash rapper with a mouth too big for his own good, talking really bad about his mother and just talking nonsense in general and going out of his way to diss pop and R&B singers isn't exactly my idea of hip hop. Em has been a bitch ever since he started dissing Britney.

Fuck Eminem.

~Loyalty Is Everything~

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.

Back in the day (and I mean real back in the day like 80s back in the day) when two rappers went at each other bragging about what they got cars, money, women, clothes you name it that was considered a legitimate part of hip hop.

A white trailer trash rapper with a mouth too big for his own good, talking really bad about his mother and just talking nonsense in general and going out of his way to diss pop and R&B singers isn't exactly my idea of hip hop. Em has been a bitch ever since he started dissing Britney.

Fuck Eminem.

"back in the day"; get out of the past. move on.

like i said i'd rather hear Eminem vs. Mariah, than Kanye vs. Drake on who has more swag or Soulja Boy vs. Game on who is better in Madden. :laugh:

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Fuck Eminem.

"back in the day"; get out of the past. move on.

like i said i'd rather hear Eminem vs. Mariah, than Kanye vs. Drake on who has more swag or Soulja Boy vs. Game on who is better in Madden. :laugh:

I'm out of the past and I have moved on, I was just acknowleding an element of hip hop's golden years. Sometimes you have to go back in order to find out why something is happening today.

And like I said if this Em-MC situation is your idea of something that should have a place in hip hop history then IMHO that is truly sad.

~Loyalty Is Everything~

The_Bizzel

i take it this track is a "relapse 2" beat reject? no way this will get on the LP right? itz a good dre track, shame it went on a beef track..

TRG

i take it this track is a "relapse 2" beat reject? no way this will get on the LP right? itz a good dre track, shame it went on a beef track..

My guess is its a throw away beat. Its ok, not that good in my opinion. The only thing that got me excited was the way Em was spittin'. Vintage.

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Nice track but I wanna see them photos  :-X

The Watcher

army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Paul

My guess is its a throw away beat. Its ok, not that good in my opinion. The only thing that got me excited was the way Em was spittin'. Vintage.
funkyfreshintheflesh

The_Offence

this guy is still beefing with female  pop singers and getting props for it :-X hip hop is dead..i can imagine these kids yo you heard the new eminem dissed he killed Mariah Carey :D ;D fuck outta here battle real mc's this shit is joke

on the bright side at least he wasn't spitting with that geeky accent

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace

Dre didn't mix it :P

PLANT

I heard this track up at the cottage this weekend outa nowhere on serious and was like  :o wtf
this shit is sick!

Native American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 2o11
this track is fire ! 8) 8)

I love how everyone thinks they know whats best for Dr. Dre.
EVERY LAST ONE OF ''Y-O-U'' BELIEVE THAT DR. DRE HAS MADE THESE SONG's FOR ''Y-O-U''.
THE REALITY IS THAT THE SONG's ARE ''ABOUT Y-O-U'' !!!!!!