Author Topic: Quick question.  (Read 338 times)

The Phoenix

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Rise...The Phoenix
Re: Quick question.
« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2009, 06:28:14 PM »
is anyone on this board trying to be the "cool" guy?

i mean, the last 15 threads made in this section somebody has refered to somebody else as a "lame".

"everybody on this board is a lame"

is anybody ACTUALLY trying to gain real "chill cred" on a rap forum? really? :o :laugh:

my personal favorite, which is just me being observant; everybody who has problems with somebody else is an automatic lame.

for example; if i were talking against A.G. or what he was saying; that automatically makes me a "lame"? lol.

the definition of "lame" is not agreeing with somebody else? :laugh:

says the guy thats trying to be cool by trying to point something out. and oh yea you a lame ass nigga

Put very well with pictures, Giffy.  No turn off the computer and clean your room.
Time for a change...bring it!

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2009, 12:19:56 PM »
lol laughing at job FAIL

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2009, 12:20:32 PM »
click I ama give you some props when I can

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2009, 04:33:55 PM »
click I ama give you some props when I can

back at ya. ;)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #19 on: August 02, 2009, 05:22:01 PM »
this is the thing...

you can tell there are people here who LIVE for this shit...people who claim to have girlfriends and jobs and real lives but you can tell they devote so much of they're personal time and energy in upholding the idea of net cred that they couldnt possibly facilitate those kind of relationships in true life.

its like how do you have time to have real friends and get pussy when you can trace there net activity on here and see they post hour on the hour and respond to disses within minutes.

shit is pathetic.

Sikotic™

« Reply #20 on: August 02, 2009, 05:32:27 PM »
The fact that we are on a message board fucking around instead of making money or fucking bitches automatically makes us all lame. Now lets close this thread.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: August 02, 2009, 06:55:35 PM »
this is the thing...

you can tell there are people here who LIVE for this shit...people who claim to have girlfriends and jobs and real lives but you can tell they devote so much of they're personal time and energy in upholding the idea of net cred that they couldnt possibly facilitate those kind of relationships in true life.

its like how do you have time to have real friends and get pussy when you can trace there net activity on here and see they post hour on the hour and respond to disses within minutes.

shit is pathetic.

I don't know about you, but there are some people who actually have a life.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #22 on: August 02, 2009, 07:04:48 PM »
i never said anybodies names playboy...and im not saying the whole forum neither just the select few that have contributed to the demise of this site.