Author Topic: Dubcc peace treaty right now  (Read 786 times)

Kool Beenz

Dubcc peace treaty right now
« on: July 30, 2009, 11:38:06 PM »
im doing what Snoop did....

everyone that gots beef can squash there shit in this thread with no disrespect and keep it cool just like the west coast peace treaty snoop and DPG did when Cali is Active dropped
and just like Pimp C did with the South before he died...

im down right now too call it cool with Ocho, Loon3y, and any other person who has beef with me and act like adults
if not then thats whats up...

lets see how it goes with other members on the board who got beef...

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Dubcc peace treaty right now
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2009, 11:39:53 PM »
LOL!

Kool Beenz

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2009, 11:45:32 PM »
LOL!

for real you know how many beefs Pimp got to squash listening to knockin doors down remix

and you know how many niggas dropped there shit in the West

this is what Dubcc needs

plus Chamilionaire i wanna axk you a question

do you even jam old school chamillionaire/ 50 50 twin/ and paul wall back in CCC?

or did you just become a fan when he dropped the mixtape messiah and his albums

cus if you aint known about CCC then you dont know shit homie...

i use to post at chamillioniare.com WAY back in the day i even got Penny B and them to post here which made classics threads against Jome... LMAO you can ask about it

OchoCinco

« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2009, 11:50:30 PM »
Lmao AG you are the biggest joke i have ever seen

3 minutes after you write this:

im down right now too call it cool with Ocho, Loon3y, and any other person who has beef with me and act like adults

You come in and say this at me and neg me lol. Lmao at acting like an adult

Swagspot.org was actually pretty dope when he first made it, the whole sunrise/sunset styling was the dopest I seen and the games were off the chain.

faggot only you would be a bitch and dick lover to like that shit

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2009, 11:54:18 PM »
LOL!

for real you know how many beefs Pimp got to squash listening to knockin doors down remix

and you know how many niggas dropped there shit in the West

this is what Dubcc needs

plus Chamilionaire i wanna axk you a question

do you even jam old school chamillionaire/ 50 50 twin/ and paul wall back in CCC?

or did you just become a fan when he dropped the mixtape messiah and his albums

cus if you aint known about CCC then you dont know shit homie...

i use to post at chamillioniare.com WAY back in the day i even got Penny B and them to post here which made classics threads against Jome... LMAO you can ask about it

first thing i ever heard from him was the Man On Fire Mixtape, i wasn't real into underground up until around 4 years ago.

once i heard Man On Fire, i was hooked in & check all the rest of his shit lol; but i didn't know about Cham when he first hit the scene.

Jaydc555

« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2009, 11:59:38 PM »
Peace is for hippies and Jews.Only because they would lose

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2009, 01:27:13 AM »
Lmao AG you are the biggest joke i have ever seen

3 minutes after you write this:

You come in and say this at me and neg me lol. Lmao at acting like an adult

Swagspot.org was actually pretty dope when he first made it, the whole sunrise/sunset styling was the dopest I seen and the games were off the chain.

faggot only you would be a bitch and dick lover to like that shit

lol 

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2009, 01:27:19 AM »
E-beef is stupid. I don't beef with anyone. Sometimes I get bored and if someone says something stupid then I'll rip on them. But I don't take that shit personally.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2009, 01:28:23 AM »
he calls for peace but he calls ocho a faggot and still has that looney pic in his sig.  LMAO  

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Kool Beenz

« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2009, 01:57:55 AM »
lol

anyways Click, let me hook you up with some real shit when paul wall and chami use to be on there prime was

paul wall, mike jones, slim thug, lil flip they use to be fucking BEASTS on the track ask any old school nigga from texas everyone growing up looked up to them until they sold the fuck out now all them are garbage... i have freestyles and old school mixtapes that you can here and be like "damn that was them" cus they were suppose to be the biggest shit but just sold out and went mainstream and made shit records... thats why they get so much hate now

thats just off youtube too cuzz i got all his original mixtapes and old school shit from 2000 when he first came out in my cd case back when he fucked with mike jones. swisha house ect. before all the bullshit
if you aint heard Get Your Mind Correct screwed n chopped you might as well quit claiming Chami cus you dont know shit

as far as Ocho you love dick thats your problem... im still waiting for your reply on the Bret Farve thread and say i dont know shit about sports

Looney thats on crip weather he wants to be coo or not

ikke

« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2009, 03:47:10 AM »
roflmao

The Phoenix

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Rise...The Phoenix
« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2009, 05:21:35 AM »
We need a little friction to make it interesting.  Could you imagine if the whole world got along.  No racism, no disrepecting other religions or cultures.  The world would be boring.  We need this shit.
Time for a change...bring it!

ikke

« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2009, 05:54:34 AM »
We need a little friction to make it interesting.  Could you imagine if the whole world got along.  No racism, no disrepecting other religions or cultures.  The world would be boring.  We need this shit.
FUCK YOU

The Phoenix

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Rise...The Phoenix
« Reply #13 on: July 31, 2009, 07:49:38 AM »
FUCK YOU
See what I mean.  ;D
Time for a change...bring it!

ikke

« Reply #14 on: July 31, 2009, 08:01:04 AM »
FUCK YOU
See what I mean.  ;D
DO YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH ME?