Author Topic: Slaughterhouse-Slaughterhouse-2009-H3X (Discussion Thread)  (Read 9767 times)

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
Re: SLAUGHTERHOUSE DISCUSSION THREAD (SLAUGUSTTTTTTTTTTTTT)
« Reply #45 on: July 31, 2009, 05:04:51 PM »
someone please pm me a link!!

DIP DIP SET SET

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: July 31, 2009, 05:14:32 PM »

I you tubed it all

Jaydc555

« Reply #47 on: July 31, 2009, 05:44:03 PM »
somebody pm me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Al Bundy

« Reply #48 on: July 31, 2009, 06:00:53 PM »
you hoes need to learn how to use google to find shit

http://dfcc8f0d.linkbucks.com
« Last Edit: July 31, 2009, 10:41:02 PM by Al Bundy »

machete

• 'G'
« Reply #49 on: July 31, 2009, 06:10:03 PM »
easily one of the best rap albums of the year,

The Watcher

« Reply #50 on: July 31, 2009, 06:39:07 PM »
the only thing i dont like about this album is the beat on cuckoo, that shit is annoying as hell. i also don't think the 3 skits were necessary on this album. my favourite track is definitely 'sound off', one of the greatest start off tracks on an album ever

the album couldve been better, but for knocking this out in 6 days i can't be mad at all. definitely one of the top 3 albums of the year and it'll likely stay that way (a brand you can trust, relapse, slaughterhouse). for the first time in a long time i'm picking up 3 albums this year, hiphop is alive
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

The Phoenix

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Rise...The Phoenix
« Reply #51 on: July 31, 2009, 07:24:30 PM »
easily one of the best rap albums of the year,
Co-sign that shit.  Good to hear good shit in the 2009!
Time for a change...bring it!

westsiderider323

« Reply #52 on: July 31, 2009, 07:46:52 PM »
god damn this is a real hiphop every song go hard anyone who doesnt feel this album should b takin to the back and shot dead in the head this is the best album ive heard in a long time i dont even remember when was the last time i heard somethin this ill

Real talk. Last time I was this excited about some rap shit was when I first heard NWA, and that was back when I first started listening to rap. I don't even know how far you'd have to go back to find an album which is truely on this album's level...MMLP maybe?

last album i heard that was on this albums level was big puns capital punishment

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #53 on: July 31, 2009, 07:49:44 PM »
i've bumped the album 3 time already, i cannot get enough of this shit.

i knew it was going to be off the chains. 8)

Jaydc555

« Reply #54 on: July 31, 2009, 08:22:56 PM »
Damn this album is everything i wanted it to be.I cant find any fault with it.Even cuckoo which was my least favorite i was loviing it on the album more so as a stand alone.All four emcees came correct.Joell is going to turn some heads with this album.His verse on sound off was fucking incredible.The beats were perfect.Album of the year easily.

Jaydc555

« Reply #55 on: July 31, 2009, 08:38:53 PM »
People at joe buddens forum make me laugh so hard.A bunch of them are trashing the album saying its got no content.They just want a song full of depressing music.And then some are saying crooked i represents everything that is wrong with hip hop...like what the fuck.I love joe but hes got the fucking weirdest fans in the world i swear

Blasphemy

« Reply #56 on: July 31, 2009, 09:20:03 PM »
People at joe buddens forum make me laugh so hard.A bunch of them are trashing the album saying its got no content.They just want a song full of depressing music.And then some are saying crooked i represents everything that is wrong with hip hop...like what the fuck.I love joe but hes got the fucking weirdest fans in the world i swear

lol lets go 2 war with em.  8)

Jaydc555

Re: Slaughterhouse-Slaughterhouse-2009-H3X (Discussion Thread)
« Reply #57 on: July 31, 2009, 09:24:30 PM »
If i go over there i would cause at least four suicides

JohnnyL

« Reply #58 on: July 31, 2009, 09:27:15 PM »

lol lets go 2 war with em.  8)

I've heard a lot of that kind of shit first hand from Joe Budden fans.  I've got no problem with Joe Budden at all, but I don't understand why so many of his fans seem to have a hard-on to hate on Crooked.

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: July 31, 2009, 09:41:33 PM »

Aside from a few good posters, I learned quickly not to take anything too seriously over there when it comes to discussing hip-hop music. While there are all shades of personalities over there, the majority are on some love/hate shit. There's no middle ground. If it ain't on Mood Muzik level, then its wack. They always want that depressed/emo vibe to everything, yet cry foul because it should've been more versatile. It's a contradictory bunch.

As far as Slaughter House is concerned over at Joe's forum, Crooked, Joell and sometimes Royce are all garbage. They've all gotten the treatment like they're on some Souljah Boy status or something.  ::)