Author Topic: Slaughterhouse-Slaughterhouse-2009-H3X (Discussion Thread)  (Read 9764 times)

S.C. The Beast

• 'G'
Re: Slaughterhouse-Slaughterhouse-2009-H3X (Discussion Thread)
« Reply #120 on: August 02, 2009, 06:56:32 AM »
the 50 cent intro for salute me, that is a sample. for those who were wondering. dope, dope, dope album. some of y'all just fucking critisize every little thing.

wcsoldier

« Reply #121 on: August 02, 2009, 07:53:02 AM »
Dope album , far from being flawless though ... the overall production could have been better and darker , some hooks sound very forced , 3 skits are useless ...  I doubt I will still bump this in 2 or 3 months ...

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #122 on: August 02, 2009, 07:57:41 AM »
this is why we had all those classics in the 90's; the Illmatics, the Me Against The Worlds, the Ready To Die's; nobody took out the scalpel & found every last thing they didn't about those albums. :laugh:

JohnnyL

« Reply #123 on: August 02, 2009, 07:59:18 AM »
I just don't understand the mentality.  Like when you sign up to be a member of the Joe Budden fan club, do they make you sign a paper where you agree to hate on Crooked I for the rest of your natural life?  
Well you gotta understand that Joe made fun of Crooked I so they are obviously dickriding for Budden...goddamn, these must be the worst groupies ever.  :laugh:
I understand them though, they gotta cover-up any trace of Budden being the weakest link. Too bad Royce already said that Crooked killed these tracks.

Bottom line, Budden stans make Crooked I stans look like casual fans. They operate on another level. I know it sounds funny like I'm exaggerating, but it's true.

Make no mistake about it though, I like Joe Budden's music, which is all that matters.

Yeah.  I've noticed the Budden fans on here are very respectful.  So it isn't all the Budden fans.  But apparently, there's several places online where the Joe Budden fans are more like Joe Budden Cult members.  I also like Joe Budden's music.  But I don't see where it's written in stone that if you like Joe Budden songs, you have to hate Crooked I songs. lol  That doesn't make even a little bit of sense.  That's crazy.  Even Joe Budden himself likes Crooked I's music.  Why would his fans, as a group, decide Crooked I "is what's wrong with hip hop," ?  Ridiculous.

wcsoldier

« Reply #124 on: August 02, 2009, 08:08:31 AM »
the albums you mentioned were not flawless either ...  but they were much better than this one ....  it's not because 95% of rap is wack nowadays that I have to call the one of the 1st consistent album this we got this year a classic in my book ... y'all should take the negative critics on this album less seriously , Slaugterhouse ain't the second coming of hip hop ..

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #125 on: August 02, 2009, 08:17:18 AM »
I just don't understand the mentality.  Like when you sign up to be a member of the Joe Budden fan club, do they make you sign a paper where you agree to hate on Crooked I for the rest of your natural life? 
Well you gotta understand that Joe made fun of Crooked I so they are obviously dickriding for Budden...goddamn, these must be the worst groupies ever.  :laugh:
I understand them though, they gotta cover-up any trace of Budden being the weakest link. Too bad Royce already said that Crooked killed these tracks.

Bottom line, Budden stans make Crooked I stans look like casual fans. They operate on another level. I know it sounds funny like I'm exaggerating, but it's true.

Make no mistake about it though, I like Joe Budden's music, which is all that matters.

Yeah.  I've noticed the Budden fans on here are very respectful.  So it isn't all the Budden fans.  But apparently, there's several places online where the Joe Budden fans are more like Joe Budden Cult members.  I also like Joe Budden's music.  But I don't see where it's written in stone that if you like Joe Budden songs, you have to hate Crooked I songs. lol  That doesn't make even a little bit of sense.  That's crazy.  Even Joe Budden himself likes Crooked I's music.  Why would his fans, as a group, decide Crooked I "is what's wrong with hip hop," ?  Ridiculous.

they're fans like those "Joe Budden Groupies" for EVERY rapper lol.

you guys need to just look at the plain facts, Joe Budden has more online support than any other rapper, Wayne probably has more stans, but they don't post online.

not to mention Joe Budden has the most online support, but probably an equal amount of hating; he went at the "greatest rap group ever", people go online only to see people stating facts that he is better than their favorite rappers, people just gain hate.

it's like when you talk about two rappers, if there is a debating saying "Luda >>> T.I>", if points are made to support one artist, the T.I. fans will dislike Luda more & more, until they can't stand Luda & vice versa.

look at the real picture, people who hate on Budden have this to say;

he doesn't sell - the obvious reaching comment to try to make a point, when NOBODY sells lol, but it's funny because it's Joe Budden.
he's a complaing bitch - has nothing to do with the music he makes, but people don't like his opinons, but they continue to post on message boards preaching lol.
no charisma - the CLEAR, "i haven't heard a Joe Budden song since Pump It Up" lol, the Slaughterhouse album are probably the first verses people have heard since Pump It Up.

nothing to do with the music as you can see, besides the charisma thing; which is nuts because he clearly has some & at the same time makes deep, personal music.

Invincible

« Reply #126 on: August 02, 2009, 08:22:41 AM »
I doubt I will still bump this in 2 or 3 months ...

Agreed. The album gets more boring the more I listen to it. The beats really aren't doing it for me. I predict the next album they do will be much better. They need to steer clear of Streetrunner as he is not a great producer for me. Khalil was a letdown on here big time. Alchemist, Emile, Focus and Mr Porter came through alright for me, not their strongest beats. Keep them (including Khalil, he just better bring some better beats next time) and get some Premo on the next one and it should be better.

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #127 on: August 02, 2009, 08:24:34 AM »
I just don't understand the mentality.  Like when you sign up to be a member of the Joe Budden fan club, do they make you sign a paper where you agree to hate on Crooked I for the rest of your natural life?  
Well you gotta understand that Joe made fun of Crooked I so they are obviously dickriding for Budden...goddamn, these must be the worst groupies ever.  :laugh:

Yeah.  I've noticed the Budden fans on here are very respectful.  So it isn't all the Budden fans.  But apparently, there's several places online where the Joe Budden fans are more like Joe Budden Cult members.  I also like Joe Budden's music.  But I don't see where it's written in stone that if you like Joe Budden songs, you have to hate Crooked I songs. lol  That doesn't make even a little bit of sense.  That's crazy.  Even Joe Budden himself likes Crooked I's music.  Why would his fans, as a group, decide Crooked I "is what's wrong with hip hop," ?  Ridiculous.

Yeah, I'm not talking about here. I'm talking about at Budden's forum. That's where the majority of the anti-Crooked, anti-Joell, anti-Royce charades goes down. Hell even anti-Joe sometimes depending on the circumstances. LOL

Also, if it ain't Mood Muzik-style of music, then they're gonna be hard to please. Lastly, I also think that whenever either Joell, Crooked or Royce stand out or shines more over a Slaughter House track, they're hesitant to give props to that artist. It's like they don't wanna acknowledge that those other 3 dudes are actually dope. They always try to find fault in something with those artists. But I will say that Joe gets criticized too, but in a different way.

Part of their issue with people like Crooked is that they think he's too technical and heavy with the multi-syllable style of raps. They feel like he has no substance and that all he does is rhyme random words together. Yet those same people will turn around and say they love Eminem's music. SMH That's not a slight to Em, because I'm a fan of his too.

JohnnyL

« Reply #128 on: August 02, 2009, 08:25:57 AM »
I just don't understand the mentality.  Like when you sign up to be a member of the Joe Budden fan club, do they make you sign a paper where you agree to hate on Crooked I for the rest of your natural life? 
Well you gotta understand that Joe made fun of Crooked I so they are obviously dickriding for Budden...goddamn, these must be the worst groupies ever.  :laugh:

Yeah.  I've noticed the Budden fans on here are very respectful.  So it isn't all the Budden fans.  But apparently, there's several places online where the Joe Budden fans are more like Joe Budden Cult members.  I also like Joe Budden's music.  But I don't see where it's written in stone that if you like Joe Budden songs, you have to hate Crooked I songs. lol  That doesn't make even a little bit of sense.  That's crazy.  Even Joe Budden himself likes Crooked I's music.  Why would his fans, as a group, decide Crooked I "is what's wrong with hip hop," ?  Ridiculous.

you guys need to just look at the plain facts, Joe Budden has more online support than any other rapper, Wayne probably has more stans, but they don't post online.

not to mention Joe Budden has the most online support, but probably an equal amount of hating; he went at the "greatest rap group ever", people go online only to see people stating facts that he is better than their favorite rappers, people just gain hate.

it's like when you talk about two rappers, if there is a debating saying "Luda >>> T.I>", if points are made to support one artist, the T.I. fans will dislike Luda more & more, until they can't stand Luda & vice versa.

he doesn't sell - the obvious reaching comment to try to make a point, when NOBODY sells lol, but it's funny because it's Joe Budden.
he's a complaing bitch - has nothing to do with the music he makes, but people don't like his opinons, but they continue to post on message boards preaching lol.
no charisma - the CLEAR, "i haven't heard a Joe Budden song since Pump It Up" lol, the Slaughterhouse album are probably the first verses people have heard since Pump It Up.

nothing to do with the music as you can see, besides the charisma thing; which is nuts because he clearly has some & at the same time makes deep, personal music.

Yeah.  But I don't really understand what one thing has to do with the other.  For example, at least with Ludacris and T.I., those two rappers had beef with each other.  So you could see where their respective fans would feel more inclined to pick a side.  But with Joe Budden and Crooked I they're both friends.  There doesn't even need to be sides.  Maybe I haven't seen enough of this argument.  But I hadn't noticed Crooked I fans as a group, disrespecting Joe Budden.  Maybe they are now.  To me, it's the ultimate disrespect that they would make a version of this album where they completely cut Crooked I out.

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #129 on: August 02, 2009, 08:28:32 AM »

Yeah.  But I don't really understand what one thing has to do with the other.  For example, at least with Ludacris and T.I., those two rappers had beef with each other.  So you could see where their respective fans would feel more inclined to pick a side.  But with Joe Budden and Crooked I they're both friends.  There doesn't even need to be sides.  Maybe I haven't seen enough of this argument.  But I hadn't noticed Crooked I fans as a group, disrespecting Joe Budden.  Maybe they are now.  To me, it's the ultimate disrespect that they would make a version of this album where they completely cut Crooked I out.

BTW, there's also a Budden-less Slaughter House album floating around now too. SMH

JohnnyL

« Reply #130 on: August 02, 2009, 08:30:42 AM »

BTW, there's also a Budden-less Slaughter House album floating around now too. SMH

Geez.  That's ridiculous too.  That's like the ultimate insult to the four people who spent the time and effort to make this album great. 

Invincible

« Reply #131 on: August 02, 2009, 08:31:02 AM »

For real? Link please.   :laugh:

wcsoldier

« Reply #132 on: August 02, 2009, 08:31:55 AM »

Agreed. The album gets more boring the more I listen to it. The beats really aren't doing it for me. I predict the next album they do will be much better. They need to steer clear of Streetrunner as he is not a great producer for me. Khalil was a letdown on here big time. Alchemist, Emile, Focus and Mr Porter came through alright for me, not their strongest beats. Keep them (including Khalil, he just better bring some better beats next time) and get some Premo on the next one and it should be better.

I wish they would do a darker album ...  most of the beats should come from Alchemist , Havoc , Primo ...

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #133 on: August 02, 2009, 08:32:50 AM »

Geez.  That's ridiculous too.  That's like the ultimate insult to the four people who spent the time and effort to make this album great. 

I know who the dude is that made the Crooked I-less Slaughter House album. He's from Budden's forum. The Budden-less Slaughter House album on the other hand was made by someone from the SOHH forums.

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #134 on: August 02, 2009, 08:34:43 AM »

I wish they would do a darker album ...  most of the beats should come from Alchemist , Havoc , Primo ...

I can confirm that Royce has already said that Alchemist & Premo will be on the next Slaughter House album. They've already got a couple of Alchemist beats in the stash.