Author Topic: yall get some love from me............  (Read 852 times)

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
Re: yall get some love from me............
« Reply #30 on: July 31, 2009, 04:09:09 PM »
if he did do some good shit then i aint seein it...fucc..this is 2000 fuccin years ago. most of this has been rewritten a gzillion times and nobody really knows who the fucc this dude was. the muthafucca could have been made up for all we know. we didnt have no cameras, no tape recorders, nothing!. all you got is some religious fanatics talkin bullshit...they have no evidence...no logic...no reason. a 300 pound fat ass in a wheelchair..is that the best u got muthafucca?

Allot of bible stories were metafors:
Genisis:  Transition from hunters gatherers to agriculture
Ark of noah: Either persian or black sea being flooded.

metaphors?...noah's ark...jonah in the whale. a lot of muthafuccas actually believe this shit literally happened and some niggas would slap you like a bitch for doubting this shit. it's sad as fucc homie. aint none of this bullshit ever happen...jesus did not cure the blind and moses did not split the red sea.
yes but that's because alot of people are too dumb.

I've seen a documentary on the plague, every one of them was caused by a previous one, it was just luck.

And about jesus curing the ill, he hired people to act it.

its like that benny hinn muthafucca...nigga livin in a 10 million dollar mansion..they cant even tax his ministry cuz of the tax laws. all of these muthafuccas is hypnotized by the muthafucca...and this is where u find stupid niggas. they truly believe in the shit. they even got muthafuccas tellin the news media benny took their cancers away...and yet...they still have cancer. lol

Floydness

« Reply #31 on: July 31, 2009, 05:12:52 PM »
if he did do some good shit then i aint seein it...fucc..this is 2000 fuccin years ago. most of this has been rewritten a gzillion times and nobody really knows who the fucc this dude was. the muthafucca could have been made up for all we know. we didnt have no cameras, no tape recorders, nothing!. all you got is some religious fanatics talkin bullshit...they have no evidence...no logic...no reason. a 300 pound fat ass in a wheelchair..is that the best u got muthafucca?

metaphors?...noah's ark...jonah in the whale. a lot of muthafuccas actually believe this shit literally happened and some niggas would slap you like a bitch for doubting this shit. it's sad as fucc homie. aint none of this bullshit ever happen...jesus did not cure the blind and moses did not split the red sea.

how would u know? were u there? ure just assuming, like they are.

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #32 on: July 31, 2009, 05:29:06 PM »

how would i know???...lets just be logical here...you dont take shrooms do ya..im hopin not. seriously homegirl what are the odds of any of this shit ever happening??...this shit is BELOW the zero range.

G-Funk

« Reply #33 on: July 31, 2009, 05:32:23 PM »
take all this religious debate to the Train of Thought goddamnit >:(

ikke

« Reply #34 on: July 31, 2009, 05:32:36 PM »
Floydness people with brains are talking go make dinner or something ;)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #35 on: July 31, 2009, 06:42:01 PM »
take all this religious debate to the Train of Thought goddamnit >:(
It's already there!

And yet, the Atheists bring it up.

Makes no sense to me. :-\ Look who's calling who fanatics. Just sayin' though. :-X

Jaydc555

« Reply #36 on: July 31, 2009, 09:00:01 PM »
Can someone make an alias of her dead son carter and tell her shut the fuck up already

Floydness

« Reply #37 on: August 01, 2009, 02:13:14 AM »
Floydness people with brains are talking go make dinner or something ;)

I have brains and plus I can cook an amazing dinner so HA! lol ;D

:psych:

Floydness

« Reply #38 on: August 01, 2009, 02:18:13 AM »

how would i know???...lets just be logical here...you dont take shrooms do ya..im hopin not. seriously homegirl what are the odds of any of this shit ever happening??...this shit is BELOW the zero range.

on  a serious note blue.. some things in life just arent logical (I think we all know that  ::) ) and even more so, some things in life are unexplainable and seem impossible to the common man.. The truth is, no1 really knows what happend back then and if they did theyre dead by now.. for all I know all these stories can be made up by some douche.. and for all I know these stories can be real. But thats the point- NOBODY knows.. Im not going to sit here and argue on the fact that moses split the red sea cuz I have no ideaaaaaaa if that happend nor do I really care.. Ill tell u what I DO know though. I KNOW that there is a god.

*waits for some idiot to argue/talk shit about my reply and/or contradict my point* lol

Muhfukka

« Reply #39 on: August 02, 2009, 08:03:58 PM »
if theres a god why does floydness exist

Floydness

« Reply #40 on: August 02, 2009, 09:24:11 PM »
muhfuckaa i missed you! where have u been these past few days? eh??  :D my god I dont know what I would do if it werent for these amazing comments

Muhfukka

« Reply #41 on: August 02, 2009, 09:32:59 PM »
well a couple jew rats got together and complained that i was harassing them and got me banned

Floydness

« Reply #42 on: August 02, 2009, 09:43:43 PM »
I assure you that no one jewish got you banned.. perhaps its the fact your a douche?? douches always find that blaming everyone other than themselves is a good idea  ;)

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
« Reply #43 on: August 03, 2009, 01:36:42 AM »
much luv Meg

GimmeYourShoes

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: August 03, 2009, 01:49:38 AM »
This thread needs an unicorn and an elephant.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6</a>