Author Topic: yall get some love from me............  (Read 889 times)

Nigga_With_An_Additude

yall get some love from me............
« on: July 31, 2009, 11:26:42 AM »
soon as I am able to prop I will prop everyone of you.........

I don't think yall are douche bags,I think yall are cool and misunderstood but isn't that half of america?
I think yall need freinds fuck a beef,I love yall and I want you to know that I believe in you
I say prayers for dubcc as many times as I remember,I think thats it,that was what was on my mind.....

I love you Sikotic(my brandon)

The Phoenix

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Rise...The Phoenix
Re: yall get some love from me............
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2009, 11:35:03 AM »
You amaze me.  You disappear and reappear at the drop of a hat.  You get dogged out cuz of your weight.  But you still stick around and now this thread is showing love to all of us.  That is awesome.
Time for a change...bring it!

ikke

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2009, 11:36:14 AM »
You amaze me.  You disappear and reappear at the drop of a hat.  You get dogged out cuz of your weight.  But you still stick around and now this thread is showing love to all of us.  That is awesome.
don't mind her, christian.

She's convinced everybody is a good person....

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2009, 11:41:15 AM »
everybbody has some good in them and your right I do believe that like I believe that everyone on here is lost soem wya or another and now that we found each other maybe some part of us that is missing will come back to us........

ikke

« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2009, 11:52:10 AM »
everybbody has some good in them and your right I do believe that like I believe that everyone on here is lost soem wya or another and now that we found each other maybe some part of us that is missing will come back to us........
even hitler had some good in him?

G-Funk

« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2009, 11:54:18 AM »
I say prayers for dubcc as many times as I remember

LOL

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2009, 11:56:54 AM »
even hitler must have done one good thing...........remember saul in the bible that killed all those christians then God turned him into Paul and he started loving everyone?See anyoner can change,so maybe hitler went from being okay to bad IDK but it seems to me he had to do at least one good thing.....

and remember none of us can judge,even him...............

ikke

« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2009, 12:00:49 PM »
even hitler must have done one good thing...........remember saul in the bible that killed all those christians then God turned him into Paul and he started loving everyone?See anyoner can change,so maybe hitler went from being okay to bad IDK but it seems to me he had to do at least one good thing.....

Remember the bible stories are changed to make them give the message the writers wanted you to get;)

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2009, 12:05:52 PM »
okay ikke or have you thought that they were changed so that they made sense to the writer?

think  about it Jesus talked into parables so I am sure these stories were coded too

Kool Beenz

« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2009, 12:07:29 PM »
get the fuck out of here with your stupid anti depressent ass talk... and post pics of your ugly ass self already

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2009, 12:12:46 PM »
ag I wanna see some pics of you so I can get my laugh on(kitten)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2009, 01:01:33 PM »
the lady knows what shes talking about

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2009, 01:02:44 PM »
thank you nik and I think your a gentleman

Floydness

« Reply #13 on: July 31, 2009, 02:57:00 PM »
all ur prayers in the world couldnt help dubcc lol

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #14 on: July 31, 2009, 02:59:42 PM »

Remember the bible stories are changed to make them give the message the writers wanted you to get;)

the church just took a vote...just think about all the books that didnt make the bible. i wouldve loved to have been part of this compitition.