Author Topic: yall get some love from me............  (Read 853 times)

ikke

Re: yall get some love from me............
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2009, 03:13:04 PM »
even hitler must have done one good thing...........remember saul in the bible that killed all those christians then God turned him into Paul and he started loving everyone?See anyoner can change,so maybe hitler went from being okay to bad IDK but it seems to me he had to do at least one good thing.....

and remember none of us can judge,even him...............

Remember the bible stories are changed to make them give the message the writers wanted you to get;)

the church just took a vote...just think about all the books that didnt make the bible. i wouldve loved to have been part of this compitition.
Exactly.

Alot of stories that didn't make the final bible we're the books that made jesus look like a human.
Like the part where he was fucking the shit out of mary magdelin

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2009, 03:18:12 PM »
even hitler must have done one good thing...........remember saul in the bible that killed all those christians then God turned him into Paul and he started loving everyone?See anyoner can change,so maybe hitler went from being okay to bad IDK but it seems to me he had to do at least one good thing.....

and remember none of us can judge,even him...............

Remember the bible stories are changed to make them give the message the writers wanted you to get;)

the church just took a vote...just think about all the books that didnt make the bible. i wouldve loved to have been part of this compitition.
Exactly.

Alot of stories that didn't make the final bible we're the books that made jesus look like a human.
Like the part where he was fucking the shit out of mary magdelin

im willing to bet that in reality jesus fucced more hoes than wilt chamberlain. the original john holmes if you will. i mean..why the fucc did he hang wit all 'em prositutes right..the muthafucca loved pussy. he was nothing but human and certainly never walked on water.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #17 on: July 31, 2009, 03:21:08 PM »
get the fuck out of here with your stupid anti depressent ass talk... and post pics of your ugly ass self already

lol where does this fall in your "no more beef" movement?
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #18 on: July 31, 2009, 03:23:56 PM »
I thought you were able to prop before. This one another account? ???

ikke

« Reply #19 on: July 31, 2009, 03:28:02 PM »
okay ikke or have you thought that they were changed so that they made sense to the writer?

think  about it Jesus talked into parables so I am sure these stories were coded too
WHY THE FUCK WOULD ANYBODY PUT HIDDEN MESSAGES IN THERE MESSAGES.
NOBODY IS STUPID ENOUGH FOR THAT

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #20 on: July 31, 2009, 03:32:58 PM »
and thats supposed to be the almighty god...would god try to fucc with your head like this??? lol stupid ass niggas

ikke

« Reply #21 on: July 31, 2009, 03:35:02 PM »
Jesus was here to teach people shit, live a good life etc.etc....

If jesus coded his texts it would be like a teacher not telling you half of the shit that's going to be on the test

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #22 on: July 31, 2009, 03:42:16 PM »
thats the point...he WASNT here to teach!!!..the muthafucca did nothing but fucc wit niggas heads. why the fucc you think the jews slayed his ass..and if you read the first 2-3 gospels it becones very clear. everything he said was like another riddle...it aint no wonder they have all these different groups..nobody could understand the muthafucca.  

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #23 on: July 31, 2009, 03:44:22 PM »
not too mention all this shit was written well over a century after his death

ikke

« Reply #24 on: July 31, 2009, 03:45:12 PM »
thats the point...he WASNT here to teach!!!..the muthafucca did nothing but fucc wit niggas heads. why the fucc you think the jews slayed his ass..and if you read the first 2-3 gospels it becones very clear. everything he said was like another riddle...it aint no wonder they have all these different groups..nobody could understand the muthafucca.  
jesus did some good shit.

He's like david blane but with a mission to save humanity.

He failed...

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: July 31, 2009, 03:45:50 PM »
c-blue is def in the runnin for poster of the year

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #26 on: July 31, 2009, 03:51:15 PM »
if he did do some good shit then i aint seein it...fucc..this is 2000 fuccin years ago. most of this has been rewritten a gzillion times and nobody really knows who the fucc this dude was. the muthafucca could have been made up for all we know. we didnt have no cameras, no tape recorders, nothing!. all you got is some religious fanatics talkin bullshit...they have no evidence...no logic...no reason. a 300 pound fat ass in a wheelchair..is that the best u got muthafucca?

ikke

« Reply #27 on: July 31, 2009, 03:54:42 PM »
if he did do some good shit then i aint seein it...fucc..this is 2000 fuccin years ago. most of this has been rewritten a gzillion times and nobody really knows who the fucc this dude was. the muthafucca could have been made up for all we know. we didnt have no cameras, no tape recorders, nothing!. all you got is some religious fanatics talkin bullshit...they have no evidence...no logic...no reason. a 300 pound fat ass in a wheelchair..is that the best u got muthafucca?

Allot of bible stories were metafors:
Genisis:  Transition from hunters gatherers to agriculture
Ark of noah: Either persian or black sea being flooded.

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #28 on: July 31, 2009, 03:59:30 PM »

metaphors?...noah's ark...jonah in the whale. a lot of muthafuccas actually believe this shit literally happened and some niggas would slap you like a bitch for doubting this shit. it's sad as fucc homie. aint none of this bullshit ever happen...jesus did not cure the blind and moses did not split the red sea.

ikke

« Reply #29 on: July 31, 2009, 04:03:24 PM »

metaphors?...noah's ark...jonah in the whale. a lot of muthafuccas actually believe this shit literally happened and some niggas would slap you like a bitch for doubting this shit. it's sad as fucc homie. aint none of this bullshit ever happen...jesus did not cure the blind and moses did not split the red sea.
yes but that's because alot of people are too dumb.

I've seen a documentary on the plague, every one of them was caused by a previous one, it was just luck.

And about jesus curing the ill, he hired people to act it.