Author Topic: Exclusive NIK interview (talks about hustlin', his rap career, and Jordan Farmar  (Read 613 times)

Triple OG Rapsodie

AdamTheDude04: what happened to your rap career are you gonna go back dropping hot records like back in the days

link?

Floydness

YABADABAMUHFUCKAISAFAGGGG

Kool Beenz

he should be back today or tomorrow lol

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Floydness

he should be back today or tomorrow lol

great.. I can hardly wait  ::)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
NIK said 98% of the board is lame, but yesterday he clarified that he was 90% of the posters on this board LOL!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

NIK said 98% of the board is lame, but yesterday he clarified that he was 90% of the posters on this board LOL!

you're an idiot lmao

LAXCENTRAL

rofl

fire drill at school today?

get off the floor, young'n
What's your problem?

i'm waiting for my manager to leave so i can smoke this blunt.....thats about it
damn... sick blunt...

Job starring as King Of Zamunda

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
this nigga saying the same shit over and over again and laughing at it on top of that
HOW TO ROB DUBCC PART 1--> http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=227551.0
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

"I would share the definition of balling
with you white folks but no...
the game is to be sold not told
so fuck you." - Pac

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
imma have to agree with nik...most of the people on here are lame as fuck.  if youre wondering if you fit into that category, then your part of the lames. 

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Jaydc555

nik is the lamest person on the board by miles.A rich jew that tough talks and speaks like hes from watts.LOL.Hes sitting on a trust fund and living at home with parents and his gf looks like big foot shaved.I guess he feels he has to over compensate by bragging about minscule bullshit that nobody cares about.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛

Jaydc555

I would have no problem slitting the throat of nik and his entire family and entourage.They would not be missed.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
homie you gotta quick changing your avis/screen name...its to hard for me to keep up with every bodies beefs with you.