Author Topic: DOWNLOAD 6 Songs From the Death Row Vault  (Read 3149 times)

JohnnyL

Re: DOWNLOAD 6 Songs From the Death Row Vault
« Reply #45 on: August 01, 2009, 11:40:28 AM »
Damn.  You can't hate on this shit at all.  This is the kind of stuff I've been hoping Wideawake would do.  I have to give them credit.  This is the kind of shit that the fans appreciate.  Keep up the good work.

For real. That's really cool they're just giving shit away too. We gotta make sure when they actually do drop stuff in stores that we go out and pick up the projects to support them so we keep getting more material. The more love we show these people, the more they'll show back to us. We've waited for this day for years and it looks like it is finally here so let's not fuck it up.

Definitely.  Well for my part, I'm definitely going to pick up a copy of "Chronic: Re-Lit" when it drops.  Hopefully it sells okay.  Because like you said, how much material we get from them, depends on how successful their releases sell.  I'm a little worried because they're revisting "Chronic" for their first release.  But on the other hand, that might have it's advantages too.  Because Dre is an instantly recognizable name to even the casual rap fan.  Whereas if they had tried dropping an unreleased album from one of the lesser-known 2nd dynasty artists first, it might not have gotten hardly any attention.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #46 on: August 01, 2009, 11:51:35 AM »
All 6 tracks, converted to max quality vbr mp3 format (rar file) http://www.sendspace.com/file/fg279h

thanks Matty.
i tell you again: sendspace sucks, but i got the file eventually  :laugh:

kuruptDPG

« Reply #47 on: August 01, 2009, 12:09:17 PM »
omg i love these traks well apart from the lady of rages since they already leaked.

came across i rocc mic's, i was so happy, this was goin to be the 1st single to dogg food, listenin to it i thought wait a minute ive heard this but where? then i realised its from Tha Dogg Pound 2002, what a dope trak, love it, kurupt verse is the bomb. i was expecting lady of rage on this too

that's my by kurupt is a dope trak, shame he doesnt spit any verses on it. wonder who produced this trak though, beat is the bomb.

bring on some more!!

MarshColin

« Reply #48 on: August 01, 2009, 12:31:46 PM »
omg i love these traks well apart from the lady of rages since they already leaked.

came across i rocc mic's, i was so happy, this was goin to be the 1st single to dogg food, listenin to it i thought wait a minute ive heard this but where? then i realised its from Tha Dogg Pound 2002, what a dope trak, love it, kurupt verse is the bomb. i was expecting lady of rage on this too

that's my by kurupt is a dope trak, shame he doesnt spit any verses on it. wonder who produced this trak though, beat is the bomb.

bring on some more!!

It's from Streetz Iz A Mutha, not 2002. Unless there's other parts of it that were taken from some other song.

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #49 on: August 01, 2009, 01:37:57 PM »
Good stuff.
That DPG track is  8)
(Possible "WCA" track?)

kuruptDPG

« Reply #50 on: August 01, 2009, 02:16:50 PM »
Good stuff.
That DPG track is  8)
(Possible "WCA" track?)

yh could be, a interlude or a last trak for the album

dillingergotti1992

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #51 on: August 01, 2009, 02:45:44 PM »

bring on some more!!

the verse is from tha streetz iz a mutha, the beat is the intro for the 2002 album

It's from Streetz Iz A Mutha, not 2002. Unless there's other parts of it that were taken from some other song.

It's All About 18

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #52 on: August 01, 2009, 03:47:31 PM »
Damn.  You can't hate on this shit at all.  This is the kind of stuff I've been hoping Wideawake would do.  I have to give them credit.  This is the kind of shit that the fans appreciate.  Keep up the good work.

For real. That's really cool they're just giving shit away too. We gotta make sure when they actually do drop stuff in stores that we go out and pick up the projects to support them so we keep getting more material. The more love we show these people, the more they'll show back to us. We've waited for this day for years and it looks like it is finally here so let's not fuck it up.
100% Agree

Will_B

« Reply #53 on: August 02, 2009, 02:29:42 AM »
Hadn't occurred to me, but yeah That's My could be a bonus or CDS type track.

Dope as fcuk. Like the early Death Row freestyle remixes on the Chronic/Doggystyle "12 singles.

Lovin 2009 for a classic revival! DPG back in full effect for new releases and unreleased classics :)

V2DHeart

« Reply #54 on: August 02, 2009, 03:22:57 AM »
the thing that bugs me with i roc mics is that they call each other dillinger and young gotti, names that was given to them by pac. so that lets the to belive that this song was recorded while pac was on death row after dogg fodd was released

I'm sure this isn't the first time you've heard this song
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

2euce 7even

« Reply #55 on: August 04, 2009, 08:47:15 AM »
the thing that bugs me with i roc mics is that they call each other dillinger and young gotti, names that was given to them by pac. so that lets the to belive that this song was recorded while pac was on death row after dogg fodd was released

yeh, thast what i thought too.

Mietek23

« Reply #56 on: August 06, 2009, 03:35:20 AM »
All 6 tracks, converted to max quality vbr mp3 format (rar file) http://www.sendspace.com/file/fg279h

Propz bro

Twisted Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SCISSOR-HANDS NIGGA, SLICIN' LIKE BLANCA!!!
« Reply #57 on: August 07, 2009, 02:45:22 PM »
As promised, Death Row is opening its vault and your free downloads are now ready for you.Click to preview the track or go right to the download link. Stay tuned to deathrowmusic.com for constant updates and announcements of future releases From The Vault.
© Copyright 2009 WIDEawake Death Row Entertainment, LLC.

1. Jewell - Back In Bed Again
2. Lady of Rage - Raw Deal
3. Lady of Rage, Snoop Doggy Dogg, Daz - Rough Rugged And Raw
4. Lady of Rage - Sho Shot
5. Tha Dogg Pound - I Roc Mics
6. Kurupt - That's My

Fuccin PROPS!  8)

Don't Waste Time Hating on Kurupt just because he gets the Appreciation that you think YOUR favorite artist deserves. You should try being more Positive about Life and Post about things that YOU LIKE instead of Whining Like a BITCH. Convert All That Hate into Positive Energy to Promote YOUR # 1 Artist. MUTHAFUCCA!

The following users thanked this post: Solar038