Author Topic: Snoop Dogg - F*ck Yeah (Malice In Wonderland) CDQ MP3  (Read 1216 times)

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Snoop Dogg - F*ck Yeah (Malice In Wonderland) CDQ MP3
« Reply #30 on: August 06, 2009, 04:27:31 AM »
It's not bad as people say it is. It's just an average song in my opinion. But with all the bullshit music coming out these days it's alright.
what took you so long lu?

What do you mean?
it took a while, before you came back with a new account

I don't know what you're talking about. I'm new here.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #31 on: August 06, 2009, 06:49:06 AM »
It's not bad as people say it is. It's just an average song in my opinion. But with all the bullshit music coming out these days it's alright.

What do you mean?

welcome home Lucien

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #32 on: August 06, 2009, 07:38:03 AM »

What do you mean?

welcome home Lucien

::)

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: August 06, 2009, 07:51:05 AM »
Recreate was the wrong word. Live up to the standards perhaps, every song from those 2 gets compared to their debut album. And if you look at Snoop, he's got a 15 year old career but wasn't able to produce one cohesive album since Doggystyle.

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #34 on: August 06, 2009, 05:55:38 PM »
Recreate was the wrong word. Live up to the standards perhaps, every song from those 2 gets compared to their debut album. And if you look at Snoop, he's got a 15 year old career but wasn't able to produce one cohesive album since Doggystyle.

Doggystyle is one of the best albums of all time, easily top 5 (better then Chronic).  How can you expect him to top that let alone match it?  You say he hasn't dropped a cohesive album since?  that's about as subjective a term you could have used.  Unless you don't know what that word means
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: August 07, 2009, 04:38:43 AM »
Every Snoop album since Doggystle has at least 5 filler tracks. And for the record Doggstyle is my favorite rap album.

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #36 on: August 07, 2009, 07:47:52 AM »
Every Snoop album since Doggystle has at least 5 filler tracks. And for the record Doggstyle is my favorite rap album.

I agree about the fillers on Snoop albums, but you can say that about ANY rap album that isn't a classic

PLANT

« Reply #37 on: August 07, 2009, 07:48:42 AM »

I agree about the fillers on Snoop albums, but you can say that about ANY rap album that isn't a classic
but Snoop has potential to have more classics.  If Blue Carpet, Top Dogg and Last Meal were like 13-15 tracks, they would be classic albums IMO....

When it comes to business moves, Snoop doesnt seem to make the best choices.  Hes always goes for quantity over quality, and thats his biggest downfall.  
« Last Edit: August 07, 2009, 07:52:40 AM by PLANT »

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #38 on: August 07, 2009, 08:02:40 AM »

but Snoop has potential to have more classics.  If Blue Carpet, Top Dogg and Last Meal were like 13-15 tracks, they would be classic albums IMO....

When it comes to business moves, Snoop doesnt seem to make the best choices.  Hes always goes for quantity over quality, and thats his biggest downfall.  

I agree, if he cut 4-5 tracks from Last Meal, Top Dogg, BCP, they are all near classics, but again.....that can be said about any non classic album.  Dre was someone who there for quality control

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: August 07, 2009, 09:22:57 AM »
Like both of you said, if he'd cut Top Dogg, Last Meal and BCP to 13, 14 tracks they would be great albums.

But the difference is those other dudes give their best and they end up with filler, Snoop has so much talent, which makes it much more annoying.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: August 07, 2009, 09:33:20 AM »
honestly i dont know why i even bother. Snoop stays disappointing.