Author Topic: The official fuck with rapsodie day thread  (Read 346 times)

Nigga_With_An_Additude

Re: The official fuck with rapsodie day thread
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2009, 01:06:48 PM »
looney why are you so scared to show the real you/I mena you act so tough but there is someone in you that is beautiful and if you just let it come out you'd be less frustrated..........

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2009, 01:18:08 PM »
lol you talk about maturity, real mature u dumb house nigger

lmao at an asian calling someone a house nigger. you've got black culture shoved so far up your ass its sad really. why don't you go play another role....like i don't know....an asian maybe?

lol, u r a dumb house nigger, you havnt been out much have you? lol black culture? really? just because i love rap right?  ::)

You using the word house nigga in itself shows you got black culture up your ass. Eiither you don't know the meaning of the word, or you're trying to be black.

lol what? your a house nigger, thats what the fuck you are. your the scared ass punk that stayed home durin highschool, never kicked up dust. which is probaly why u never seen some downass asians.

i mean if we are going to asssume each others lives.

I only assume of you what you give. You go around being an e-thug and posing so everyone here treats you like one. I come here to talk about hip hop and bullshit around, that's why I don't really get clowned on.

I've seen downass asians. They don't talk like you. They don't look like you. And they for damn sure don't spend their time fucking around on the internet and trying to be black.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #17 on: July 31, 2009, 03:33:52 PM »

lmao at an asian calling someone a house nigger. you've got black culture shoved so far up your ass its sad really. why don't you go play another role....like i don't know....an asian maybe?

lol, u r a dumb house nigger, you havnt been out much have you? lol black culture? really? just because i love rap right?  ::)

You using the word house nigga in itself shows you got black culture up your ass. Eiither you don't know the meaning of the word, or you're trying to be black.

lol what? your a house nigger, thats what the fuck you are. your the scared ass punk that stayed home durin highschool, never kicked up dust. which is probaly why u never seen some downass asians.

i mean if we are going to asssume each others lives.

I only assume of you what you give. You go around being an e-thug and posing so everyone here treats you like one. I come here to talk about hip hop and bullshit around, that's why I don't really get clowned on.

I've seen downass asians. They don't talk like you. They don't look like you. And they for damn sure don't spend their time fucking around on the internet and trying to be black.

lol wtf are you talking about going around posing, lol when have i ever posed and thugg'd online. lol its funny how you get so emotional after i just sed lets meet, squares like you. i never said lets fight to anyone here, all i said is talk that shit in my face, and then foos like you say some bull shit like "y are you trying to be so hard, your a loser trying to fight people online"  scared ass foo.

aint nobody tryna be or act black, just because i know your i said your a house nigger? gotta be kiddin me homie. so if you say "damn their was a gang of eses over there" im gonna assume ur tryna be mexican. shut the fuck up this is LA homie everybody talks like this from the whiteboys to the persians. this aint nothin new u needa get out more.

where do you live? lol most asian bangers drop nigga alot more than me, and they dont dress in no khakis n cortez? cmon now.

stop tryin drop knoweldge of something you know nothing about. lmfao at saying the only real asian gangsters are the mobsters in suits, lol almost all of them are from the street gangs out here, that yes, g'd up.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Jaydc555

« Reply #18 on: July 31, 2009, 08:58:51 PM »
Looney your a gook with a two inch dick.Nobody is scared of you and nobody believes you.Just because bananas was afraid doesnt make you tough it just means hes a big fucking pussy.You couldnt even agree to meet him solo you had to have your friends with you.You live at home with your mommy and daddy you fucking lame.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #19 on: August 01, 2009, 12:20:39 PM »
Looney your a gook with a two inch dick.Nobody is scared of you and nobody believes you.Just because bananas was afraid doesnt make you tough it just means hes a big fucking pussy.You couldnt even agree to meet him solo you had to have your friends with you.You live at home with your mommy and daddy you fucking lame.

lol shut hte fuck up, damn you really mad that your butt buddy was a bitch huh? your ass would end up doin the same.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2009, 12:38:44 PM »
damn looney is lost,and he needs someone to help him find himself.............

Kool Beenz

« Reply #21 on: August 01, 2009, 02:43:14 PM »

he needs someone to help find his dick in the mornings too cus its so fuckin small
lol

Floydness

« Reply #22 on: August 01, 2009, 03:09:06 PM »

lol what? your a house nigger, thats what the fuck you are. your the scared ass punk that stayed home durin highschool, never kicked up dust. which is probaly why u never seen some downass asians. i mean if we are going to asssume each others lives.

LMAOOOOOOOO

Floydness

« Reply #23 on: August 01, 2009, 03:09:51 PM »

he needs someone to help find his dick in the mornings too cus its so fuckin small
lol
BUYAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #24 on: August 02, 2009, 12:25:29 PM »
looney what ya gotta say to that?