Author Topic: Tech!!!!  (Read 326 times)

ToNe1904

Tech!!!!
« on: October 28, 2002, 06:11:40 AM »
aiight now playa. u talked tha talk, time tah walk that shit dawg. We've neva met up, but now itz time. Do yur crew proud homeboy.  ;) Ive holla'd at several people bout hookin up wit me in thiz crew...and unfortunately, this seems to be tha only way tah do tha shit....so....

herez tha deal...jus like mah battle wit I-Bo. I win, yur in Cloud 9 wit me and him.

Get at me, n lemme know wha yur request is, should u beat me. And we'll work tha shit out. But tha battle dont go down, till we both accept...seein as how i dont know yur request yet.

So, get yah crewz permission...or whateva u got tah do lol And holla at me dawg...

.......yur next baby boy...   ;)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re:Tech!!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2002, 09:58:38 AM »
Whatcha doing... trying to take Elite members one-by-one... LOL...

Tech's a grown man, he'll chose.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2002, 10:11:18 AM »
*sharpens machete*

The King of Punchlines vs The King of Multis

lets do this playa

I win, I Bo comes back to Elite, and you dont target no more Elite members

agreed?
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

ToNe1904

« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2002, 10:27:51 AM »
*sharpens machete*

lets do this playa

agreed?

well, I-Bo aint a "pawn" on tha board here....so, its up to him if he goes back. lol. Maybe he'd rather roll wit Cloud 9  ;). So, as long as I-Bo iz agreed...then itz cool. Oh, and as for tha "not targeting Elite members"....fuk that. How bout thiz, i wont target u or I-bo anymore. The others, are still in danger. Besides, no one said yall HAVE to accept...yall could jus back out u know?  8) anywayz, soon as I-Bo gives tha word that hes coo wit thiz...it goez down...

*loadz tha desert eagle...wonderin why Tech brought a knife to a gunfight* lol

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2002, 10:48:55 AM »

well, I-Bo aint a "pawn" on tha board here....so, its up to him if he goes back. lol. Maybe he'd rather roll wit Cloud 9  ;). So, as long as I-Bo iz agreed...then itz cool. Oh, and as for tha "not targeting Elite members"....fuk that. How bout thiz, i wont target u or I-bo anymore. The others, are still in danger. Besides, no one said yall HAVE to accept...yall could jus back out u know?  8) anywayz, soon as I-Bo gives tha word that hes coo wit thiz...it goez down...

Muthaphukka knows Elite members don't back down. We believe we the best. We know we the best.

ToNe1904

« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2002, 11:06:28 AM »

Muthaphukka knows Elite members don't back down. We believe we the best. We know we the best.

well, in many opinions...I-Bo was yur best battle MC. And i say me and him are equal. So...assuming that...seems like Cloud 9 iz tha best.  ;)

BTW...

~former KING ruinin the Elite crew~

...itz all about get back...

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2002, 12:32:39 PM »
The best battle MC on this Board is the person you addressed this thread too.....

wait until I Bos word, then we begin

*straps bomb to chest*
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2002, 02:07:34 PM »

~former KING ruinin the Elite crew~

...itz all about get back...

hahahaha mufuckin amen to dat!!!!!!!!!!!!!

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2002, 02:44:22 PM »

hahahaha mufuckin amen to dat!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shut the fuck up. You the reason the K.I.N.G.S. is gone anyways. Man, you help killed one of the best crews, and now your crew ain't shit to the current Elite, or Cloud 9.

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2002, 02:56:49 PM »
LOL get ya anger out in tha kru battle....it set up......alll you THREE have ta do is post ya rhymes...............imma end another kru

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2002, 05:08:13 PM »
*sharpens machete*

lets do this playa

agreed?

LoL ToNe, people bite your phrases.  Just sumtime ago, onetime had that same nick, only another name instead of "Tech", i told him ToNe said that, then he said he copyed it off another guy called "Triggz" who had it in his nickname.
LoL, funny shit...anyway get this battle crackin, sounds good...peace

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2002, 11:26:30 PM »
You know what.... hows this sound. Instead of getting at Tech, get at me. I'm the leader of the crew with tha7th, but right now I'm doing this. I have a victory over you, you got two one me. So your the favorite, but what ever. I lose, the Elite disbands... you can holla at them if they want to join your crew... and if you want, I'll join. I win, Cloud 9 is done, you stop hollering at our crew... and you join us. That's that. Will you win like you have done twice, or can I get the upset like I did once before, and I feel I will do again. You ain't picking apart something I worked hard at creating.

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2002, 12:55:04 AM »
lol@m dogg tryin ta jump ship instead of battling assailants

ToNe1904

« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2002, 01:31:59 AM »
You know what.... hows this sound. Instead of getting at Tech, get at me. I'm the leader of the crew with tha7th, but right now I'm doing this. I have a victory over you, you got two one me. So your the favorite, but what ever. I lose, the Elite disbands... you can holla at them if they want to join your crew... and if you want, I'll join. I win, Cloud 9 is done, you stop hollering at our crew... and you join us. That's that. Will you win like you have done twice, or can I get the upset like I did once before, and I feel I will do again. You ain't picking apart something I worked hard at creating.

hmm....ill think about it. Yah see, its more then just getting members. Although i do respect I-Bo and Tech as 2 of tha top MCs on WCC. And I-Bo, really as one of tha best ever IMO. Itz sumwhat of a game also. Maybe ive been inspired by tha DC sniper lol. But tha idea of pickin off Elite members one by one...iz much much more appealing...especially as a former KING. Now, like i said...that takes nothing from I-Bo OR Tech or any otha Elite member. I went after those 2...because i legitimately wanted them in Cloud 9...and i KNEW that was tha only way to get them, cus they werent leavin Elite on they own really. So, ill get back tah yah M-Dogg. But like i said, im challengin Tech....nobody said yall HAVE to accept. If u aint confident that he'll beat me...then itz cool...jus back down. I promise, i wont lose any respect for yall...*cough*  ;)

Fatal619

• Lil Geezy
  • ~uNfUcKwItAbLe MC~ Liquid MC'z
« Reply #14 on: October 29, 2002, 02:08:20 AM »
lol ya'll battle people and if they lose u make them join your crew?

alotta shit'z hella different over here but keep doin ya thing playaz

one luv.
~uNfUcKwItAbLe MC~ Liquid MC'z

"It ain't ya enemies that'll get u it's always ya own people...."---Nas