Author Topic: Tech!!!!  (Read 327 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re:Tech!!!!
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2002, 07:27:29 AM »
lol ya'll battle people and if they lose u make them join your crew?

alotta shit'z hella different over here but keep doin ya thing playaz

one luv.

LOL... nah... this muthaphukka was part of a crew that was our main rival. It was Elite vs. K.I.N.G.S. and we beat them like twice in crew battle. But they had more people, and slowly they started losing they people. Well after God's Son, or I guess at the time Mack, was caught biting other people lyrics from other boards, all that was left was ToNe. So now this muthaphukka trying to destroye what I created.  But go for it dogg, each member of the Elite, I am 100% can beat you. You got lucky with I-Bo, he didn't come as hard as he could, but tried a lyrical approuch. Tech will wamp you, and as for me, if you choice that, I'll get a second win over you. Battle of the month each time we battle.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2002, 07:29:09 AM »
lol@m dogg tryin ta jump ship instead of battling assailants

And fuck you bitch. Jump ships. I worked hard on the Elite. But don't stress, I still got more tricks up my sleave. Remember, the Elite's been around for a minute for a reason.

ToNe1904

« Reply #17 on: October 29, 2002, 10:23:07 AM »
each member of the Elite, I am 100% can beat you.

sum wordz come back to haunt people...jus call me...tha "Ghost of Elitez shit talkin past"

Itz ok Elite, dont feel helpless in thiz situation...i know itz gonna be a hard time for yall....

8)

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #18 on: October 30, 2002, 06:18:24 PM »

I been gone 4 a minute and all of a sudden give a lil visit and wat do I see? A goddamm Soap Opera.....lmao.

Fuc a Cloud 9......We on Cloud 420 waitin 4 U bitches 2 come up......haha

Anywayz, Im ready 2 do wateva.....I got my weapens locced in, Yall gimme tha Q.....And BLAOW

No Joke, Lets do it.....

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!