Author Topic: A BAR B QUE AT MY HOUSE...  (Read 538 times)

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
Re: A BAR B QUE AT MY HOUSE...
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2009, 02:06:27 AM »
Did they serve kosher in the camps?
probably not probably why they want the best shit now

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2009, 02:35:07 AM »

No rump in their diet? That can't be good,  :P

ikke

« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2009, 05:33:55 AM »

it's the part of the animal they take the meet from. kosher is usually the best quality meat cuz it just cut from the cleaner purer parts of the animal or that's what they say ;D

no it has to do with how the animal was slaughterd

Moe

« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2009, 06:25:24 AM »

it's the part of the animal they take the meet from. kosher is usually the best quality meat cuz it just cut from the cleaner purer parts of the animal or that's what they say ;D

wow, what wasteful jews. they throw away a whole half of cow.

plus they dont like blood.

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2009, 10:37:20 AM »
this has to be one of the most retarded threads ive ever come across on dubcc

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #20 on: August 03, 2009, 11:32:05 AM »
rotflmao at c-blue..........

Floydness

« Reply #21 on: August 03, 2009, 11:45:05 AM »
its kosher meat when:

Mammals and fowl must be slaughtered in a specific fashion: slaughter is done by a trained individual (a shochet) using a special method of slaughter, shechita (Deuteronomy 12:21). Among other features, shechita slaughter severs the jugular vein, carotid artery, esophagus and trachea in a single continuous cutting movement with an unserrated, sharp knife, avoiding unnecessary pain to the animal. Failure of any of these criteria renders the meat of the animal unsuitable. The body must be checked after slaughter to confirm that the animal had no medical condition or defect that would have caused it to die of its own accord within a year, which would make the meat unsuitable.[9]
As much blood as possible must be removed (Leviticus 17:10) through the kashering process; this is usually done through soaking and salting the meat, but organs rich in blood (the liver) are grilled over an open flame.[10]

Floydness

« Reply #22 on: August 03, 2009, 11:46:07 AM »
and of course:

Mammals that both chew their cud (ruminate) and have cloven hooves can be kosher. Animals with one characteristic but not the other (the camel, the hyrax and the hare because they have no cloven hooves, and the pig because it does not ruminate) are specifically excluded

ikke

« Reply #23 on: August 03, 2009, 11:47:42 AM »
its kosher meat when:

Mammals and fowl must be slaughtered in a specific fashion: slaughter is done by a trained individual (a shochet) using a special method of slaughter, shechita (Deuteronomy 12:21). Among other features, shechita slaughter severs the jugular vein, carotid artery, esophagus and trachea in a single continuous cutting movement with an unserrated, sharp knife, avoiding unnecessary pain to the animal. Failure of any of these criteria renders the meat of the animal unsuitable. The body must be checked after slaughter to confirm that the animal had no medical condition or defect that would have caused it to die of its own accord within a year, which would make the meat unsuitable.[9]
As much blood as possible must be removed (Leviticus 17:10) through the kashering process; this is usually done through soaking and salting the meat, but organs rich in blood (the liver) are grilled over an open flame.[10]

not neccisarily slaughtered right, as long as it didn't have pain dying.

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #24 on: August 03, 2009, 11:49:30 AM »
its kosher meat when:

thank you

Muhfukka

« Reply #25 on: August 03, 2009, 11:50:52 AM »
but kosher goes even beyond that, those dirty jews wont even put their precious kosher bullshit on the same grill as other meat because theyre so jewish

Floydness

« Reply #26 on: August 03, 2009, 11:53:46 AM »
thats goes for the orthodoxed jews, not the reg jews lol.. mmmm I think im going to grill up some kosher lamb chops today with a salad and roasted garlic mashed potatoes  :D

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #27 on: August 03, 2009, 12:04:11 PM »
yum that sounds good floyd

Floydness

« Reply #28 on: August 03, 2009, 12:05:07 PM »
what can I say? I love to cook  :)

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #29 on: August 03, 2009, 12:12:51 PM »
what esle can you cook?