Author Topic: camron is one of the realest cats in the industry  (Read 520 times)

One Eyed Willy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • DIPSET
camron is one of the realest cats in the industry
« on: October 28, 2002, 06:21:28 AM »
nigga and crew get into fights and all sorts of drama every week, word up. they got beef they start fisting niggas - just ask stan spit. he got the full diplomat treatment in harlem lol.

"Yo, yo, yo, the way I been treated in this industry? Not nicely
Little faggot motherfucker like (*Mike Lightly*)
Tried to get someone to pop my chain
Getting robbed dog, is not my game
My nigga hopped out the van real quick, cocked that thang
Reversed the situation, popped his chain
Be happy we ain't pop his brain
Aiyoo, I treat that show money, Mike..
Like it's coke money, aight?
So you better have it, consequence could be a casket
I'm beyond forensic, a menace wit' a matic
I'ma leave 'em in the streets just splattered
Beat and battered, fuck cops, police don't matter
Bring 'em to me"

jim jones, freaky zeaky, killa and the great one santana

DIP SET - FALL BACK

ROC IS THE ARMY

niggas dont want it with state property, mop, dip set! - real niggas in the streetz!

Cliche

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Digital Sound Prophet
Re:camron is one of the realest cats in the industry
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2002, 09:28:00 AM »
 ::)

now if only that made them good rappers...
Cliche's Top 10 Albums of All-Time

1. The Roots - Illadelph Halflife
2. Snoop Doggy Dogg - Doggystyle
3. Ras Kass - Soul On Ice
4. Warren G - Regulate
5. The Roots - Do You Want More?!?!?
6. Dr. Dre - The Chronic
7. Masta Ace - Disposable Arts
8. Nas - Illmatic
9. A Tribe Called Quest - Midnight Mauraders
10. Chino XL - Here To Save You All

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2002, 10:35:19 AM »
Getting into fist fights and creating constant 'drama' doesn't necesserily make someone real....

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2002, 01:54:46 PM »
Getting into fist fights and creating constant 'drama' doesn't necesserily make someone real....

It's sad but in the "rap industry" u NEED a bad reputation to be respected...

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2002, 02:25:04 PM »

^^ speakin the real

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2002, 06:47:00 PM »
Cam needs to step up his game. He fluctuates from mediocre to dope down to wack.

kuniver

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Going For A 7th!
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2002, 06:54:15 PM »
you want real cats.. check out Mos Def and Talib Kweli, they are the realest in the game..
"I smash mics like cornbread, you can't kill me I was born dead"- Big L (RIP)

S.G.V.

« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2002, 08:39:43 PM »
Realest Rap Cats:
X-Raided(we all know he is doin time...hes not fakin when it comes to that...unlike most rappers)

C-Bo(hes done alot of real shit...people cant really speak bad about him street wise)

W.C.(nobody has ever said Fuck W.C....they wont...cuz theyll get smashed on)

Rawkus(everyone on that label is real with theirs...they dont fake nothin...and they got real skills)

Paul Wall n Chamillion(they dont proclaim to be Gz...they actually denounce that...and drugs...they denounce em...plus they let peeps know theyre educated)

Knumskull(he doesnt try to floss on tracks usually...he straight up says hes broke...and hes not tryin to be a thuglord like his counterpart)

Suga Free(Real life pimp....nuff said)

TechN9ne(hes not out here talkin all this dumbshit...only real life accounts...and he also got real skills)

Fat Joe(fights other rappers in parks...breaks jaws)

Cam'Ron and the Dicklomats arent these real cats cuz they fight...plenty of people fight....if cam was so real hed stop rockin rhinestone rags and pink jump suits.....and dancin around like a fag in some line like they the flamingo girls....

Smooth

« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2002, 08:57:58 PM »
Cam'Ron and the Dicklomats arent these real cats cuz they fight...plenty of people fight....if cam was so real hed stop rockin rhinestone rags and pink jump suits.....and dancin around like a fag in some line like they the flamingo girls....

LOL... that's so true man...
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

Pillow

« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2002, 12:17:41 AM »
Camron fuckin sucks, how can anyone fuckin say he is one of the realist mother fuckas in tha game? oh well that shits jus my opinion, dont make it right

DoLLaBiLL_33

• Lil Geezy
  • Keep it Compton
« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2002, 12:39:45 AM »
Camron is just a bithcass all of a sudden nigga. All of a sudden he is hard. All of a sudden he is a Gangsta BLOOD.
He wasn't talkin' this shit a few years ago. Horse and carriage, that's the real Camron...
*LA..Where 80% of the population Gang Bang

*I gotta keep the P in it baby, mothafuck you hoes

*I'm a roll model, ya I roll models in and out of my room at night lookin' guilty with they hole hollow

*Gang Bang ? The name of ya album ain't the name of ya gang

One Eyed Willy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • DIPSET
« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2002, 06:02:36 AM »
you want real cats.. check out Mos Def and Talib Kweli, they are the realest in the game..

i agree totally

camron raps about drama like snuffin niggas and and that is what goes down with the diplomats - like it or not

nigga owns a liquor store bang in the middle of harlem and it is well known that a lot of drugs are passed through his 'legal' business

ohh and the pink suit lol, nigga is just having fun tryin to get the females. as camron would say "just let me live my life doggie"

p.s im no fan of that bloods and crips bullshit, its a embarrassment to all other forms of organised crime. camron should not have done this blood/crip bullshit but at least he will do it properly unlike some of the jokers *coughs* dj quik + snoop *coughs*

CharlieBrown

• Chillin' Wit Snoopy, eating Peanuts
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Dre, the only Dr I know who performs miracles"
« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2002, 10:08:17 AM »
DJ Quik was Tree Top Piru, i say was as he's done what any other person with a brain would do when they get a good career and left that shit, don't hate on him for that. At least he didn't start claimin that shit halfway through his career.
Charlie, lost his life right in front of the party...

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2002, 10:36:01 AM »

True, and it is very sad 'cos it gives young kids the impression that they need to act like dickheads and do stupid shit to be respected too, and i'm sure all of us can relate to that. If someone is defending themselves then I respect that, if they have to do these things to survive then I can respect that but to start shit just for the hell of it is pathetic in my eyes.

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.

DoLLaBiLL_33

• Lil Geezy
  • Keep it Compton
« Reply #14 on: October 29, 2002, 10:49:18 AM »
Uhhhhhh...Quik is a real OG from the CPT. Camron is some wannabe nigga who started banging 3 weeks ago.
*LA..Where 80% of the population Gang Bang

*I gotta keep the P in it baby, mothafuck you hoes

*I'm a roll model, ya I roll models in and out of my room at night lookin' guilty with they hole hollow

*Gang Bang ? The name of ya album ain't the name of ya gang