Author Topic: Beat - Nautilus  (Read 140 times)

the.SET

• 'G'
Beat - Nautilus
« on: August 01, 2009, 10:43:56 PM »
A beat I made a while back. Just sitting here on my laptop, so I decided to up it on my website. No real mixing, just looped it for listening purposes. May sound wack as shit on pc speakers (which is what I have)

http://www.avidsound.com/rap-and-hip-hop-songs/nautilus-%28hip-hop-beat%29/

It samples Bob James' Nautilus btw
« Last Edit: August 03, 2009, 12:08:19 AM by the.SET »
avidSOUND.com: Where Aspiring Musicians Can Be HEARD!

Nigga_With_An_Additude

Re: Beat - Nautilus
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2009, 04:06:35 PM »
okay first off itt akes to long to get started,what yyou want is tyo grab the peoples attention......

this would never sell on the radio so here is what you do,shorten the beginning put a lil more bass in there in the beginnign not thumping cuz the only time you want to do that is when you have someone rap on it'
I didn't listen to more then a half as minute because as I said it lost my attention.............

you wanna get signed up?take iot to heart my freind don't ever take to long in the beginning

you tried though

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2009, 04:29:59 PM »
E FOR EFFORT...
NOT FEELING IT BUT NOT A BAD TRY

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2009, 10:03:57 AM »
don't lose hope man

music is like sex,see you wanna hold out and make the mutha want it then you give em the beat and they are hooked but do not repeat the sound more then a half a minute after that you will lose the fans attention...............

yiou want the record compnies to sign you then you gotta tease em what you have like when during sex you go fast and then slow repeat til the girl screams when she comes.............

the.SET

• 'G'
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2009, 10:25:13 PM »
^ lol.

'preciate the feedback, im still learning so ill keep trying different techniques and stuff.
avidSOUND.com: Where Aspiring Musicians Can Be HEARD!

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2009, 12:00:14 AM »
^ lol.

'preciate the feedback, im still learning so ill keep trying different techniques and stuff.

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2009, 01:48:56 PM »
hey man e for effort and after all you got your whole entire life to master this....... ;)