Author Topic: Post Your Questions For DPG  (Read 2738 times)

biggdazdilly

• Muthafuckin' OG
Post Your Questions For DPG
« on: August 02, 2009, 10:43:54 AM »
U CAN LEAVE YO ?s ON THE FORUM UNDER THIS TOPIC & I WILL USE THE MOST INTERESTED QUESTIONS ...SO FOR RAGE RBX ME DAZ KURUPT' THA DOGG POUND" SNOOP THE 1ST STRING OF DEATHROW ARTIST WILLL BE SHOWIN FOOTAGE FOM WHEN WE 1ST STARTED..... ON HOW WE MADE THE CHRONIC ALBUM & HOW WE ALL MEET THE EARLY DAYS & MOST OF ALL THA FANS ?s THANKS NO NEGETIVE  SHITTTTT....
« Last Edit: January 13, 2010, 05:44:21 PM by Okka »

Jome

GimmeYourShoes

• Muthafuckin' Don!
How many Daz Dillingers does it take to change a light bulb?
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6</a>

G-Funk

How did you feel that you were surrounded by Bloods all that time at Tha Row? Were any of you intimidated? :P

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
what did you eat before you clogged kurupts guest bathroom toilet up?

who smokes the best herb you or mike dean?

m.d

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
what did you feel when you heard tupac died?  how is your relationchip to other death row artists Danny Boy,cpo,oftb..., have any contact to Lara Levi and Wideawake/Death Row, and what is your feeling about her to bring back Death Row?

elmizzy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
This gonna be another one of your cheap ass homemade dvds?

m.d

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
it is a good feel all the Death Row artists again on an new Label good luck 2009 a new era begins Detox,Aftermath,Wideawake/Death Row and now all the original Death Row Doggpound members back on a new Record Label Neu-Ro

EnzoUK

lol @ the replys in this thread,

and ye caps lock really isnt neccessary...

"when can we expect it to be released"
Twitter: @EnzoUK

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
well i actually wonder whether The D.O.C. coached you + Kurupt + RBX + The Lady of Rage?

i mean Dre & Snoop have addressed the D.O.C.'s role, but the rest of you guys didn't bring up The D.O.C. in interviews ( as far as i can remember)

EFFeX

Daz, drop that unreleased Crooked material you sitting on, you know you want to!

2euce 7even

daz, i hope u read this and react this time:

1.whats up with big pimpin delemond?you said yrs ago he had a heart attack.how is he?and what happend to his "accapella sunday/dont talk just listen" album?

2.who was paradise?tha girl on tha row?you said u produced for her?where are these songs?can u give me info on her?

3.whats about prince ital joe?how did yall guys hook up?becuz he was on some "euro-dance-rap"-shit and then he chillin with u guys?are there any unreleased songs by him?or even an album?RIP!

4.who was the girl on "dump first (die)" by pac?named "starla or scarlo?" any info?

5.are u cool wit dr.dre  (again)?

6.how u feel about tha "2002" album and who is the guy on "smoke"?becuz he dont sound like big wy, even the song says it features "tha relativez", suga buga aka dogg is there but whos´tha otha dude?

7.what happend to that dogg pound vs. dipset weed smokin marathon?

pls answer.

Okka

Here's some questions:

Daz Dillinger:
- What beats did you make on "The Chronic" and "Doggystyle"
- How come "Can't C Me" wasn't on "Dogg Food"

Kurupt:
- Was "I Don't Bang No More" supposed to be on your Death Row solo album, and was it produced by Dr. Dre?
- Did you ghostwrite for people back in the Death Row days?

RBX:
- Are there any unreleased songs with you and Dr. Dre from the Death Row days

The Lady Of Rage:
- Did you and Dr. Dre ever start workin' on here Death Row solo album that was supposed to be produced by Dre?

kuruptDPG

damn daz i made this thread ages ago, thank god youve decided to make it. heres my questions:

1) when will we expect sum unreleased dpg shit? can you give us a date?
2) what traks from the "The Last Of Tha Pound" are from deathrow?
3) was their a complete tracklisting for the "West Coast Aftershock" album at deathrow? was pac featured on this album?
4) what can you tell us about "I Rocc Mic's"? it leaked recently, was rage on this track?
5) how manu songs did you produce for 2pac? is their still a few tracks left that we aint heard yet?
6) what can you tell us about "187Um" featuring you,kurupt & 2pac?
7) how many songs did you feature with 2pac?
8 ) what was it like taking over dre's role when he left? who did you produce for?

rollindown101

• Muthafuckin' OG
Daz

1.) As the main producer at Death Row you were given a lot of projects to work on.. completing the Outlawz album, One Nation, Makaveli & Dillinger, your albums, the first concept of Dogg Chit. Did you ever feel overwhelmed with all the projects and did any of them ever get completed?

2.) When did you start working on your first Death Row solo?

3.) You and Johnny J were Pac's main producers when he arrived at Death Row, RIP Johnny J, 2Pac fans are wondering about some of the unheard songs you produced with Pac and songs you all recorded together, like Just Watchin' with you, Snoop, Kurupt, and Pac. Also another one you did with Pac called Trump Tight..

4.) Any people you worked with in the past you wanna work with again?

Dogg Pound

1.) How many songs were recorded for the West Coast Aftershocc album? Any you remember?

2.) Did you guys really wanna record with Puffy on the Cali Iz Active album? Seems "shit" was Kurupt's favorite line on his eight bars, maybe telling us you weren't really into it?

3.) Any chance in getting Snoop and Soopafly to do a DPGC album with you guys?

Kurupt

1.) Streetz is known as one of your best albums and really was the perfect West Coast album to come out around the time. How do you feel about the album today? Would you change anything on it if you had to redo it?

2.) Seems you were in the studio a lot back in the day, what's some of your favorite times in the studio? Any favorite songs you recorded with Pac, released or not?

3.) You were recording some songs with Fred Wreck back in '05 and '06 that seemed not to get released. Are you still working with Fred Wreck? Any chance we might hear those songs some day.

Leave the mastering to the experts and people who originally did it..

http://www.berniegrundmanmastering.com/engineers/grundman.html