Author Topic: Post Your Questions For DPG  (Read 2737 times)

MarshColin

6.how u feel about tha "2002" album and who is the guy on "smoke"?becuz he dont sound like big wy, even the song says it features "tha relativez", suga buga aka dogg is there but whos´tha otha dude?

I haven't listened to that album in awhile but I'm pretty sure it's this rapper named Nuttz. He was rollin with The Relativez back then and he also appeared on This Is The Thanks You Get on Too Gangsta 4 Radio.

yeah thats what i was thinkin too..but tha credits dont mention him right?

Ya he's not credited, but I got the album out and listened and it is without a doubt Suga Buga and Nuttz on the track.

kuruptDPG

6.how u feel about tha "2002" album and who is the guy on "smoke"?becuz he dont sound like big wy, even the song says it features "tha relativez", suga buga aka dogg is there but whos´tha otha dude?

I haven't listened to that album in awhile but I'm pretty sure it's this rapper named Nuttz. He was rollin with The Relativez back then and he also appeared on This Is The Thanks You Get on Too Gangsta 4 Radio.

yeah thats what i was thinkin too..but tha credits dont mention him right?

Ya he's not credited, but I got the album out and listened and it is without a doubt Suga Buga and Nuttz on the track.

yh thats true. what i want to know is who prouced it and who riginally featured on it?

G-Funk

1. What was your contribution to the development of the G-Funk sound?  People claim it was Above the Law who came up with the idea and Dre who really executed it, perhaps with your help.  If so, how did you "help" in developing that signature Death Row sound?  I mean musically -- like song structure, concepts, orchestration, etc.  Whatever your main contributions were.  Did everybody instantly all agree on developing the same sound?  How did you each find your own niche sound within the larger G-Funk sound?

lol on a live-stream couple months ago Daz said it was Warren G who invented G-funk.. but he was blunted out of his mind so..

biggdazdilly

• Muthafuckin' OG
DAZ Need questions ?s from tha fans for DAZ new movie" Behind Tha Music
« Reply #48 on: January 09, 2010, 12:20:27 AM »
tha movie will concist of me Daz & Kurupt ,Rage Rbx, Snoop Dogg ,Nate dogg i need yall to give me some real ? ON ANY THING so post up yo question like a real interview & we will post yo ?  wit yo name asking tha oringal deathrow inmates ?????? on what it was 7 what it iz sooo post yor commentz ? Thanks      Daz Dilllinger

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
These are questions for Soopafly. Please ask Soopafly the following questions

8.  What kind of cologne do you wear?

14.  Have you ever nailed Latoiya Williams?

17.  What type of a workout regimen are you on?  How do you stay in such great shape?

20.  Could you give us one of your more humorous stories about having to put a woman in check?

:loco:

HAHAHAAH!!!!

DIP DIP SET SET

fabtoxicp

Re: DAZ Need questions ?s from tha fans for DAZ new movie" Behind Tha Music
« Reply #50 on: January 09, 2010, 05:19:07 AM »
Why are 99percent of the DPG-fans, fat dubcc-visiting caucasians wit weird names from Europe?

kuruptDPG

Re: DAZ Need questions ?s from tha fans for DAZ new movie" Behind Tha Music
« Reply #51 on: January 09, 2010, 05:36:40 AM »
yh daz you done this before so maybe i ant be arsed posting up my questions again lol

D-TalkX

Daz. What is your current relationship with Dr. Dre and what has caused the friendship to turn?
Kurupt, if you could do anything different in your career what would it be?
Snoop, explain the feelings that were going through your head when you were on trial for murder?
Rage, Why has it been so long for you to jump back into the scene after having previous success and a fan base?

blazeindave213

• Muthafuckin' Don!
daz had beef with snoop dident know this what was that all about
hoe, if I tell yo flea to pull a tree you get a chain and hook his lil ass up.

Okka

Money issues like it is always with Snoop Dogg.

Trip Dee

wasnt they saying in DPG Eulogy it was something about Snoops mother sell Daz to his wife that he was cheating?

bigpimpin20

Daz would you shed some light on your old proteges P.F.N. & Crystal and would you release their material?

BIGWORM

The Lady Of Rage & RBX !!!! were tha shiznit !!!! Death Row Sucked Balls When They Were Put On The Back Burners....

Okka

wasnt they saying in DPG Eulogy it was something about Snoops mother sell Daz to his wife that he was cheating?

Yeah, somethin' like that. There's a lot of reasons why they were beefin'.

Neimanmarcus9

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • www.dipinthemix.com "For the People by the People"
daz, i hope u read this and react this time:

7.what happend to that dogg pound vs. dipset weed smokin marathon?

pls answer.

Same question  I wanted to ask. Did you have a problem with Juelz from the set?
#1 I am a REAL PERSON. #2 Book Trailer  () "Kalifornia LUV" written by my uncle 'Spud' is in stores now w/ me on the cover. I'm a Student, Music Junkie, that LUVz to surf online. Check out my website (www.dipinthemix.com) if you have quality music or Hip Hop news, get @ me via PM so we can network. Thank You, Neiman Marcus. #fuckhaterzget$