Author Topic: Post Your Questions For DPG  (Read 2742 times)

Okka

Same question  I wanted to ask. Did you have a problem with Juelz from the set?

They ain't got no problems, they just met (Snoop, Juelz and Daz) There's even a video about it on the first page of the WCCF.

Neimanmarcus9

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • www.dipinthemix.com "For the People by the People"
These are questions for Soopafly. Please ask Soopafly the following questions

8.  What kind of cologne do you wear?

14.  Have you ever nailed Latoiya Williams?

17.  What type of a workout regimen are you on?  How do you stay in such great shape?

20.  Could you give us one of your more humorous stories about having to put a woman in check?

lmao what kind of cologne  do you wear wtf.  :oWhy does him nailing Ms. Williams have anything to do with anything  :-Xthat is so irrelevant and immature. Really think if he did he'd put the business out there on the NET?  ???I dislike  >:(when people ask immature questions such as those about who is screwing who...why you so worried...and if you know the business, YOU KNOW THE BUSINESS 8)....period... :-*

:loco:
#1 I am a REAL PERSON. #2 Book Trailer  () "Kalifornia LUV" written by my uncle 'Spud' is in stores now w/ me on the cover. I'm a Student, Music Junkie, that LUVz to surf online. Check out my website (www.dipinthemix.com) if you have quality music or Hip Hop news, get @ me via PM so we can network. Thank You, Neiman Marcus. #fuckhaterzget$

Neimanmarcus9

• Muthafuckin' OG
Daz,

how come you don't produce in the same style you did at Death Row? You know, the various musicians etc...

That was you best era of production. You should that method.

"I can answer that quite simple for you THAT WAS THEN...THIS IS NOW...WE IN A NEW ERA... :P"
#1 I am a REAL PERSON. #2 Book Trailer  () "Kalifornia LUV" written by my uncle 'Spud' is in stores now w/ me on the cover. I'm a Student, Music Junkie, that LUVz to surf online. Check out my website (www.dipinthemix.com) if you have quality music or Hip Hop news, get @ me via PM so we can network. Thank You, Neiman Marcus. #fuckhaterzget$

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
so since we in a new era...jus put out wack muzik? lol

Daz,

how come you don't produce in the same style you did at Death Row? You know, the various musicians etc...

"I can answer that quite simple for you THAT WAS THEN...THIS IS NOW...WE IN A NEW ERA... :P"
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Neimanmarcus9

• Muthafuckin' OG
Any chance you will collab with DJ Quik on production? or get him to mix your whole album?

That would be live ;D

Manu.

• Lil Geezy
Re: no caps
« Reply #65 on: January 12, 2010, 02:29:36 PM »
ALRIGHT BIGG DAZ DILLY..

HERES A ? FOR YA

AND DO YOU KNOW THAT?

BUT HEY I KNOW THE ANSWER ALREADY "AND YOU DO KNOW THAT" YE DATZ RIGHT U REPPIN DA DUMB N1GGA5 LIKE NO OTHA MUCH LUV
even if he does aplogize that doesnt mean shit coming from a jew

ThaRealSupreme

LOL

I haven't listened to Daz's music in years so I'm not goin to even pass judgment.

Daz,

I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

Allpaul

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: no caps
« Reply #67 on: January 12, 2010, 05:59:36 PM »
If you can change the thread title to no caps, couldn't you just type the 4 or 5 more words it would take to let people know what the topic is really about? It's obvious that Daz isn't getting the message in this weird caps lock power struggle that has been going on for the last few months.. It's almost more annoying to see "no caps" all over the main board than the actual caps themselves.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
thats what most are sayin...even they in denial

LOL

I haven't listened to Daz's music in years so I'm not goin to even pass judgment.

Daz,

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

thug child

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Post Your Questions For DPG
« Reply #69 on: January 13, 2010, 08:07:46 PM »
What do u think bout the new west rappers ?
Are u working with any new west rappers? ( need that daz and roccett collabo )
What do u think bout this fake ass blood trend in rap ?
Are you goin to sign to priority ?
What albums r yall workin on ?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #70 on: January 13, 2010, 08:24:32 PM »
thug child...he signed or was tryna to sign to the label thats run by the fake bloods?
either you in or your out....you cant be on both sides...lol
Cube

thug child

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #71 on: January 13, 2010, 09:03:14 PM »
thug child...he signed or was tryna to sign to the label thats run by the fake bloods?

u talk'n bout death row ? if so yeah thats tru i always wondered how those locs and slobs got along.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: January 13, 2010, 09:05:07 PM »
haha nah that was different cuz death row had alotta affiliations wit crips/bloods
their biggest star was both...lol

but nah talkin bout dpg signin wit cash money...whether they do or not...tha fact of them even thinkin about it....and daz and them are the same dukes on the side callin out the fake gang bangers....lol

dont do bidness wit the devil...

u talk'n bout death row ? if so yeah thats tru i always wondered how those locs and slobs got along.
Cube

thug child

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #73 on: January 13, 2010, 09:11:49 PM »
haha nah that was different cuz death row had alotta affiliations wit crips/bloods
their biggest star was both...lol

but nah talkin bout dpg signin wit cash money...whether they do or not...tha fact of them even thinkin about it....and daz and them are the same dukes on the side callin out the fake gang bangers....lol

dont do bidness wit the devil...

hell yeah like i said in another thread fag money is just usin the west. Its probably hard as helll 2 git wayne on a song as big as he is but he collabs wit west niggaz like its nuthin. The only reason he fag money fuccs wit jay rock, mack 10, g.malone, and any other west niggaz is to make themselves look real. Like yeah i aint from cali but i ride wit crips and bloods from cali so im  certifed. wayne and baby and tyga fag ass  could eat a aids infected dicc and die.

SamDogg

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #74 on: January 13, 2010, 09:18:51 PM »
Daz, when is the dogg pound gonna sit down and do a real album that you guys sit in the studio and take ur guys timeto make a album like dogg food not a rush album that take 2 weeks to make or sum shit that u put together just to make some money off of.