Author Topic: my testimony  (Read 1482 times)

Nigga_With_An_Additude

my testimony
« on: August 02, 2009, 01:01:39 PM »
everyone has got one that gets saved but mine is a little different so I want you to read this,I am going to put paid to it and talk about it no more but to people that have to hear it out here but no more on here

I was gang raped when I was 15 and a half,I got Carted off this and during the rape God told me to be very quiet and not scream,and so I listened  and at first I was like who are you I don't want anything to do with you,because I was convinced that He was bad for me,so but I listed czu he told me my life was in danger so i din't scream the first hour (cuz I was down there for like threee hours)but then I did start screaming cuz it was too much for me to handle then they played this song and it got me chilled out then I cussed them out and well the rest is history and my best dreind rescued me and I owe my life to Jesus (but I still didn't like Him)
then  the second time I was ina abonded house and I was loopy because I was haerin g voices and was beside myself,dirty hadn't hada  bath for some days and well I got raped and then somebody found me and took me to midtown and I got n medicine and for the first time in a long time I was okay,I became a better mnother and was able to pay attention more,and that is the second time God saved me
I tried suicede sevceral times(34) in all,and God stiopped me at all times,He kept telling me He had something for me to do and it wasn't this
I heard voices telling me to kill and God put an end to that shit as well
I have suffered from schizo and god stopped that shit,
I am in a wheelchair and God has been nothing but good to me'
I got shot at while on a park bench wiating for the bus,and God told me not to turnm around as badly as I wanted too,and God stopped the bullets from hitting me(they riccoched off the bench)I only knew I got shot at by looking at the back of the bench and there was two bullets lodged in there,I had a bruise on my back for a lil over two weeks............
Then the guys picked me up from a corner,thinking I was getting a ride home I offered thwem money instead of taking the money they choked me,I got out of the xcar and ran when it stopped,Giod toled me to hide behind a bush and when their car started they said what a beuatiful dog where I was,see God didn't let them see me
One of the guys killed himself when he saw me because he couldn't take what he did to me and they did
It was then that God told me to forgive them cuz they were going through hell for what they did

ikke

Re: my testimony
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2009, 01:05:34 PM »
how come your story keeps getting more complicated?

It's like ok just this story doesn't work let me think of something else

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2009, 01:08:04 PM »
no all that stuff is true it all a happened about the same time,the gang rape was first then all the rest of it is stuff they did to me...........

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2009, 02:23:17 PM »
why are you not in some mental hospital? i dont know anybody this fucced up...you actually think god made them see a beautiful dog.i mean WHAT THE FUCC!!!!!. Lights is almost not retarded compared to u.

ikke

« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2009, 02:28:38 PM »
How do we know she hasn't gotten a computer for good behaviour in the mental hospital

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2009, 08:22:09 PM »
Testify chil', testify. You bringin' the heathens to church.

;D

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2009, 08:23:12 PM »
^ You see the look on Mahalia's face.

Blasphemy

« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2009, 08:28:46 PM »
no all that stuff is true it all a happened about the same time,the gang rape was first then all the rest of it is stuff they did to me...........

No one gives a shit fuck off Attention whore. Millions of people get gangraped, killed and destroyed every day. Fuck off, like your anything special.

Jaydc555

« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2009, 10:21:31 PM »
Nobody cares about victims.I can name ten serial killers and i cant name one victim

Cali Climate

« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2009, 11:50:43 PM »
Queen sikotic is great, it's like a psychological field trip to some jungle. Whoever works this alias has a very twisted mind.

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2009, 01:41:47 AM »

The Phoenix

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Rise...The Phoenix
« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2009, 04:44:17 AM »

Time for a change...bring it!

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2009, 01:52:19 PM »
guys I am just giving examples of what God can do and yall need to stop taking this thing so seriously get a life......(not you lights or any of my buddies)as for the rest of you fuck it all I can say is why do you follow me so closely?

Roccy

« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2009, 03:35:35 PM »
damn, thats some life queen.

everything getting better now or what?
how it really goes down..

LONDON!!

« Reply #14 on: August 05, 2009, 05:09:13 AM »
everyone has got one that gets saved but mine is a little different so I want you to read this,I am going to put paid to it and talk about it no more but to people that have to hear it out here but no more on here

I was gang raped when I was 15 and a half,I got Carted off this and during the rape God told me to be very quiet and not scream,and so I listened  and at first I was like who are you I don't want anything to do with you,because I was convinced that He was bad for me,so but I listed czu he told me my life was in danger so i din't scream the first hour (cuz I was down there for like threee hours)but then I did start screaming cuz it was too much for me to handle then they played this song and it got me chilled out then I cussed them out and well the rest is history and my best dreind rescued me and I owe my life to Jesus (but I still didn't like Him)
then  the second time I was ina abonded house and I was loopy because I was haerin g voices and was beside myself,dirty hadn't hada  bath for some days and well I got raped and then somebody found me and took me to midtown and I got n medicine and for the first time in a long time I was okay,I became a better mnother and was able to pay attention more,and that is the second time God saved me
I tried suicede sevceral times(34) in all,and God stiopped me at all times,He kept telling me He had something for me to do and it wasn't this
I heard voices telling me to kill and God put an end to that shit as well
I have suffered from schizo and god stopped that shit,
I am in a wheelchair and God has been nothing but good to me'
I got shot at while on a park bench wiating for the bus,and God told me not to turnm around as badly as I wanted too,and God stopped the bullets from hitting me(they riccoched off the bench)I only knew I got shot at by looking at the back of the bench and there was two bullets lodged in there,I had a bruise on my back for a lil over two weeks............
Then the guys picked me up from a corner,thinking I was getting a ride home I offered thwem money instead of taking the money they choked me,I got out of the xcar and ran when it stopped,Giod toled me to hide behind a bush and when their car started they said what a beuatiful dog where I was,see God didn't let them see me
One of the guys killed himself when he saw me because he couldn't take what he did to me and they did
It was then that God told me to forgive them cuz they were going through hell for what they did

thats fucked up, i'm sorry to hear this, fuck rapist mudda fuckers, fuck all sex offender vermin, rapist, nonces(paedophilles), voyeurs, stalkers, and so on and so on, they can all suck there mum, they can suck bumhole, i hate em like, there pussy nasty, lower specie vermin, cowards like, trust me on that

peace be onto you sikotic and much success wit your life
« Last Edit: August 05, 2009, 06:18:13 AM by LONDON!! »
"get this money by any means nessassary"