Author Topic: weirdest place you ever did sexual shit?  (Read 488 times)

Blasphemy

weirdest place you ever did sexual shit?
« on: August 03, 2009, 01:29:36 AM »
Ok so I'm watched a movie on TV were the guy and girl were doing sexual shit in like weird ass public places (I thin it might of been american pie) and I just thought were was the weirdest place you ever did sexual shit? I swear to god I did some fucked up shit with out even realizing it at the time.

One time I was going to the movies with my GF (now my ex) she had to bring along her sister and I brought my friend (it wasn't like a date setting just like hanging out). It was the fucking Da Vinchi Code. Ok so right around like 10 minutes into the movie I just start feeling up my GF, eventually fisting and Kissing her (Eventually taking her out of the chair and on to my lap). The fucked up thing my friend was on my left, and her sister on her right and it wasn't a quick thing it lasted The entire fucking movie. So it stops right when they reveal the twist and in the moment I yell out "Holy fuck, that fucking sucked ass". Everyone just looks at me lol and I'm like "What the fuck do you expect? I swear to god fucking Dog Ma was better then this." lol 2 guys in the row below are like "hell yeah" So we walked out went home and we never spoke on it. I just now thought of it.

I got some weirder ones but that was 1 that just came 2 mind lol. What about any of y'all?

GimmeYourShoes

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: weirdest place you ever did sexual shit?
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2009, 01:40:15 AM »
No way.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6</a>

GimmeYourShoes

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2009, 01:40:35 AM »
Tell us more.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6</a>

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2009, 01:41:53 AM »
haha LMAOOO! mine was at the movies too...like in the theater...we were way in the front watching disturbia lol...and she like gave me head til i came in her mouth LOL.  there was no one around in the front...just the back

Jaydc555

« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2009, 10:17:13 AM »

It was the fucking Da Vinchi Code. Ok so right around like 10 minutes into the movie I just start feeling up my GF, eventually fisting and Kissing her
you were fisting her...i would never fist a gf lol...

Jaydc555

« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2009, 10:20:58 AM »
I fucked a chick in the family washroom at the mall and by the time we got out there was about 5 families waiting hahaha.In the theatre i bent a girl over the seat in front of us and fucked her but their was nobody else in there.Gotten hed in the club washroom.fucked on an elevator.I have a couple others just cant recall them

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2009, 10:24:36 AM »
I once fucked on railroad tracks while the train was coming in the next three minutes,the vibraration made it fun............

Jaydc555

« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2009, 10:29:19 AM »
too bad the train didnt hit you

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2009, 10:32:21 AM »
too bad the train didn't derail and hit your crazy ass :Pby the way i still love you

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2009, 10:34:13 AM »
i once fucced lights' dead mother in the ass on the porch of her pastor

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2009, 10:46:54 AM »
so c-blue brings his bad ass in this thread :P Lets heart the craziest shit you ever did c-blue

SO PRUP

« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2009, 10:53:52 AM »
mgm grand parking lot

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2009, 10:54:03 AM »
so c-blue brings his bad ass in this thread :P Lets heart the craziest shit you ever did c-blue

the craziest...prolly the time when i poured some gasoline on lights' mothers bacc and lit it...bitch didnt feel a thing

ikke

« Reply #13 on: August 03, 2009, 10:57:18 AM »
This one time I had sex with a tree.

The bitch never returned my phone calls after that....

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #14 on: August 03, 2009, 11:01:29 AM »
This one time I had sex with a tree.

The bitch never returned my phone calls after that....

you had sex with a tree??